3DXChat Community

What happened to this place?

Brenda

I know I have been on and off this game, but the way it's going has now put me off for good. The drama is increasing, the monthly subscription doesn't justify the serious lack of updates and the devs don't seem to care about what their customers want. I'm sure I've seen people suggesting TG avatars since I joined July 2015 and tattoos/piercings, more clothing, more hairstyles, etc. and what do we get? Shitty sex positions, and a shitty new night club we didn't need since we already had one.

I know it takes time to do certain things, but with the amount of money the devs must be making you'd think they could hire more people and listen to what it's community wants. They seem to act like politicians. In it for themselves and fuck everyone else.

To the friends I made on here, it's goodbye for good from me this time. Many of them are thinking the same, it's time to leave. I hope they do, it'll maybe make the devs finally take notice.

So solution to the drama is making yet another thread that most likely going to attract it? Think also you can't keep throwing on the subscription to expensive card after the Xmas Holidays discount, if you bought that subscription well under what most mmo companies charge for 6 month that you would effectively gain a year during the discount for.

That being said i do somewhat share belief more content need to come out if amount subscribers numbers need to expand, but on side note it might be from a business perspective be better to try sort current drama out in community as it is first.

To much drama and bickering on forums doesn't reflect a healthy community, so even if adding more content to game might improve population rate and draw more people. Then i doubt it be hard to keep them inside if community itself heading into a downward spiral. I mean who honestly with to stay in a warzone?

Kartais tave sunku suprast. Kaip ir dabar komentuojant savo nesąmones. Klausyk, kada prie psn prisijungsi? Nes atrodo, kad negyvai čia nusimasturbinsi šitam dalbajobiško geimo forume. Lauksiu tavo žinutės.

Nespamink forume :P tiesiogiai man rasyti i privatu, nes isgasdinti mano local kurvas, o jos koju neskesti pries mano solid snake. Nenustebti, jei LizardSquad uzlenkti sita skyle someday.

Being honest this place is populated with human beings... With them comes a certain amount of drama this is true but if we don't like it, which I'm pretty sure most don't then we can often do something about it. We can think before we speak... If someone is creating drama we can speak and act in a way to calm it down not increase it... We can return drama with patience and understanding... We can not respond to those trolling... And we can bear in mind that those creating drama are often just needing patience and kindness. This place is what we make it sometimes, but I'm an optimist about human nature so I think we can all act in such a way that minimises this drama and makes it nicer for all.

Being honest this place is populated with human beings... With them comes a certain amount of drama this is true (...)

Almost everyone in this game puts on his/her profile something like "No Drama!". I have it myself.

But i learned one thing after many hours of this kind of game. You CANT escape the drama. 

There is only one thing you can do ... learn to live with it. I learned ... Yes i have a feeling for someone in the game, yes i had some "fights" with friends, yes i had (and have -.-) problems with jealous people. But ... im still here and im happy.

Last time I checked, it was down to each of us to choose if we will renew our subscription in this game and stay in it or not. If you're incapable of owning up to your OWN choices then this place, nay, the whole internet is not a place for you to be. Yes I'm being blunt about this but frankly that is the truth about it since the internet offers anonymity so the majority of it's users don't care at all about the repercussions of their actions online in most cases. As for 3DX in specific, like I said earlier, no one is forcing you to stay. Unless the devs have discovered how to manipulate our brains through the internet, if that's the case I do apologize for my post. Not to mention that it would be a major scientific breakthrough.

This place is shit. Plain and simple. It should be shut down. No one cares about the people behind the Avis, it's all just fun and games to them. They enjoy the drama. So they create it. Sad they have nothing better to do with their lives. Pity.

What do you people want from me? Can you at least tell me that?

EROCK, enough is enough, this place is clearly not doing you any good. I will say this for the last time and then truly not care about you anymore after this, go find help and get out of this place. It's not helping you at all.

Not.

One.

Bit.

ps. I'm a kind person at heart, people that know me know that. I'm all about forgiving, giving second chances and believing in the good in people BUT sometimes you HAVE to draw a line. That's what life and this place has taught me.

I think the same what Epi written here,, more kindness and understanding ... great Epi ..Thank you.. I hope people understand this here ... :)

I would normally agree with you and epi, but there a moment where you understand that kindness won't help and even risk to reinforce a behavior that is harmful to others that might be caught into that drama storm.

Kindness is not something to be giving freely. And I don't mean that it will cost money or any valuable. It mostly mean that I must get the feeling that the other person want to make a effort and change to get better.

I usually give people a lot of chances and I try to be understanding that some situations are tough one and take time to resolve but there a few factors that might change that.

Are others are getting harassed or hurt by the individual behavior ? If the answers is yes and talking to that individual about it didn't change anything. Well, maybe kindness and understanding won't work as much.

Is the individual walk the talk most of the time ? When someone keep saying one thing and do another. It get tough to guess that person intent and how genuine they are. It come back to that point I made earlier about being really willing to improve.

Oh, and let not forget the narcissistic. Individual that live to get attention from others and by giving them you kindness, you might just feed them and well, nothing is really solved.

And then come the one with serious mental problem and that this game seen to mess up really badly. Well, I understand that some people want to be supportive, but some of them need professional help and propably be off the game to give them a chance to get better.

And I should mention also the obsessives and the creeps. Those that try to slip into the private life of someone against there will. Those doesn't deserve kindness and pretty much a kick somewhere it hurt. 3dxchat is a game and no RL should be ruined because of it.

But more important of all, sometime you come on the forum and you see a situation where people reaction might seen harsh. There probably a reason for it. Understanding also mean getting the big picture. ;)

Some of the comments have just sealed me leaving. I've met more intelligent 5 year olds.

I am myself off the game and doing great. 3dxchat is really just a game where you can meet people from around the world and well have cybersex if you are up for it.

It great to enjoy you fantasies but it will never be a substitute for living you life.

Enjoy the pastime that suit you better. ;)