3DXChat Community

Why do bugs get ignored for so long?

JessicaX

Some of the updates have introduced new bugs into the game but they are all ignored. When people hug you, it looks like you are standing to everyone else, hugging people into the floor, people hugging air, privates out all over the place, Bug with coupling while on dance #1... these are all bugs that have been present for a very long time. They are also very annoying. It seems odd to me that they would be ignored for this long.

Theres still the bug of clicking through menu screens. Like when trying to remove clothes but you hit the stop animation button through the menu.

I hate clicking through the menus and hitting stuff behind it o3o

I find because of the click-through that I usually make orgasm sounds whenever i take my shoes off o.O

So maybe next year if we r lucky.

Iv just gotten into the habbit of moving my clothing box over a bit so I don't get the click through.

seems like alot work for lazy people like me

One of the most annoying bugs to me is when characters in public rooms don't load for you or others, and people end up sitting on top of you >.< I can't sit anywhere in public because I'm scared of sitting on someone who is invisible for me >.<

Bug ignoring is common here because they're busy with MF poses and female clothing no one asked for.  :P

Also, sadly almost everything they make can be found from the suggestions threads. x)

Theres still the bug of clicking through menu screens. Like when trying to remove clothes but you hit the stop animation button through the menu.

I hate clicking through the menus and hitting stuff behind it o3o

Yeah that is really annoying it really ruins that hot steamy moment bc ops I hit the stop button