3DXChat Community

Don´t forget about the BDSM community!

SandraDream

Don´t forget about the BDSM-Community!  

528 members have voted

1. 1. Which BDSM-related pose/feature would you like to be added as soon as possible?

• Handcuffed in the back with the possibility to still walk around.
    • Tied to the bed with hands and legs spread.
    • Any kind of slapping/spanking with the skin turning red/purple/blue.

Awesome Image Yes!!!, I Love It Too... :wub: 

I personally have a Lot of Friends into BDSM and Dom/Sub stuf, and me personally engage myself into that sometimes, i totally support the adding of new iddle, lying or sitting submisive poses to give more intensity to everyone's RP experiences...

so far i can participate with a suggetion... lets add a...

"sitting3" Humble Geisha Sitting Pose

And let your imagination fly what kind of things you may ask your sub to do starting with that... ;) 

"sit... SIT... SIT NOW!!!...

Good Girl..."

QcPZtpz.jpg

Hope you like it... ^_^ 

No, Jess, I don´t like it.....

I fuckin´ LOVE it! :D

Great post, thank you!

Let's be honest. It's not like any of this will happen. BDSM community have been forgotten, we are not as big as they need to make it real. From a long time there is gossip going around, that Devs cannot put anything related about BDSM because of Laws where they are making game, which is understandable as well. All we can do is use ours imagination here, or if you really cannot live without those few animations or clothes you could always change game. 

but I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

We all know it won't happen. As the various dresses in the clothes thread won't happen, all the poses, the FFF poses, or the cumshots for futas. The list of hopes that won't come true is longer than the list of bugs.

But here we are, dreaming, enjoying the game as it is yet dreaming about what it could be.

Let's be honest. It's not like any of this will happen. BDSM community have been forgotten, we are not as big as they need to make it real. From a long time there is gossip going around, that Devs cannot put anything related about BDSM because of Laws where they are making game, which is understandable as well. All we can do is use ours imagination here, or if you really cannot live without those few animations or clothes you could always change game.

Maybe I'm just too European to believe there can be laws against BDSM. But anyways, there have been requests that only have ideas of BDSM in them and so are mass-compatible (e.g. cum staying until it is removed by a mouseclick - what a wonderful idea to play with this in a D/s setting....), and it still is ignored. So, I don't think it's the topic BDSM that is ignored, but all requests besides better graphics. ....

Kisses,

Sandy