3DXChat Community

What will You do if You meet Lucifer one day?!!

cavalier

Rethink my entire view of the universe, physics, science and how things work? Until then will continue to believe he and other examples of magical thinking are fictions, if you don't mind.

I thought science accepted that until something has been disproven it might be a working hypothesis. Ah sorry *smiles* Your just a science follower...not a real science believer.

Yes I am mocking your condescending attitude because it has no base in science fact. 

I thought science accepted that until something has been disproven it might be a working hypothesis. Ah sorry *smiles* Your just a science follower...not a real science believer.

Yes I am mocking your condescending attitude because it has no base in science fact. 

/me stands *claps*

There's a few ways I could reply. But it could easily slide into a polarising discussion of people's heartfelt beliefs and I'm really not about that or judging those who believe differently to me so I'll reply carefully.

You are right to question my beliefs. I question them daily. Not just mine, your own and anyone's. I question your understanding of the scientific method a little.

I didn't think I came across as condescending but I can see my use of the term magical was loaded and could appear dismissive. I should've chosen my words a little more carefully. Sorry for this.

However, the rest a statement of my own belief. I do not think it's particularly right to mock me for that or anyone for their beliefs where they do not harm others even if you do not agree with them.

Togo, on 25 Jun 2015 - 9:29 PM, said:snapback.png

Yes I am mocking your condescending attitude because it has no base in science 

There's a few ways I could reply. But it could easily slide into a polarising discussion of people's heartfelt beliefs and I'm really not about that or judging those who believe differently to me so I'll reply carefully.

You are right to question my beliefs. I question them daily. Not just mine, your own and anyone's. I question your understanding of the scientific method a little.

I didn't think I came across as condescending but I can see my use of the term magical was loaded and could appear dismissive. I should've chosen my words a little more carefully. Sorry for this.

However, the rest a statement of my own belief. I do not think it's particularly right to mock me for that or anyone for their beliefs where they do not harm others even if you do not agree with them.

comment_O6YBejSCIJQU3rZV0v5sNNbAuQHce7cj

Doesn't a hypothesis predicate that there must be some method to test it...so when lucifer pops up I'll have my notebook and list of question and experiments all ready...

...one way or another he's gonna clear up a whole load of misconceptions...

I heard he likes handjobs... so I'd give him one of those just to be polite and to let him know I'm a team player...

Then afterwards while he's wiping up, I'd let him know my list of qualifications, experience, and dislike for getting poked by sharp things in an effort to get a job in order to not go to the torture pits.

When I get hired I'll be a flake and keep complaining about not getting promoted to management so I don't have to hold the pitchfork all day.

Then hopefully I'll get a cushy desk job like I have now and listen to heavy metal all day while pretending to do work.