3DXChat Community

In-Game Profile Verification

klaudio

Idea isnt horrible and one should never bash it just because they dont agree but i would be shocked if people agreed to it.  I do think some are a bit edgy about the subject and get a tad defensive instead of simply disagreeing

Changing the game into a dating site... sorry, it's a horrible idea.

Guest RobT

Changing the game into a dating site... sorry, it's a horrible idea.

i agree that i dont like it. just to be clear

I still don't get the arguments on last 2 pages.

Can anyone explain to me why RPers and people with fantasy personas can't co exist with people who might be seeking something else here?

You can talk, You can ignore each other as long as things are cleared at start It's not that hard is it?

I mean what's the issue with this. I met people who met in real life here, I met people who RP here,

I honestly don't care.

If you noticed original point about verification, Kladio wrote after mine and Skar reply, That's where this topic should have ended.

Can anyone explain to me why RPers and people with fantasy personas can't co exist with people who might be seeking something else here?

You can talk, You can ignore each other as long as things are cleared at start It's not that hard is it?

People seem to think our wanting to escape from real life by playing a character different from our real life, means we are ruthless predators out to cheat them out of real life romantic escapades. I have seen role players referred to as "fakes" "Liars" "deceivers". I have personally had players hound me to give them real life information about myself when I wasn't even interested in playing with them. Guys send me PMs, I barely say two words to them and then they are grilling me about my real life like we are making a connection simply because I answered a "hi" PM they sent. So yeah, no thanks to the idea of having to verify anything at all about my real life to be socially accepted here. This isn't facebook, and if it wants to become that I'll happily move over to some place that respects my privacy. 

People seem to think our wanting to escape from real life by playing a character different from our real life, means we are ruthless predators out to cheat them out of real life romantic escapades. I have seen role players referred to as "fakes" "Liars" "deceivers". I have personally had players hound me to give them real life information about myself when I wasn't even interested in playing with them. Guys send me PMs, I barely say two words to them and then they are grilling me about my real life like we are making a connection simply because I answered a "hi" PM they sent. So yeah, no thanks to the idea of having to verify anything at all about my real life to be socially accepted here. This isn't facebook, and if it wants to become that I'll happily move over to some place that respects my privacy. 

I am sorry you had bad experience. There's a lot of crazies around, but I can assure you there's at least same amount of people who do respect other people choices and wishes.

I met few people here I wish I had never met, I also met few ppl who I am with touch outside of game for year already.

I think you had the " luck " to met the nuts part of the playerbase.

My friendlist is composed of people who skype each other, people who meeting each other real life or want to as well roleplayers who only here to enjoy fantasies, or different personas no matter what gender or race or anything else. We get along quite nicely.

I do hope its' get better for you in future. as for the " hi " replies I usually check person profile, if its 1 line. no Hi back.

I gave my opinion on the verification few pages back, that was before devs deleted my topic, now my stance is 100x stronger. No private information to company like this.

Yeah, I agree with Riela here. You meet crazy people and you meet very nice ones. I also read the profiles to get a feel for the other person. But sometimes a profile with one line is more descriptive and interesting then a fully written one. Apart from that, yes...read profiles, read gifts...that basically tells you how long a person is here and what he/she is a bit like.

:huh:     Paranoia is interesting to me.

Please explain how they would know that.    ^_^

I cant see how they would.

The credit card i use have no name. 

Wouldnt use my bankcard, since this game dont have the usall security rutins.     :mellow:

The name on my email  ?

I could make a new email, just for this game, in 3 minutes.     :ph34r:

Well your ninja skills are well beyond mine lol. But with my limited knowledge I do know it is possible to know who is behind the handle and how many handles they have. IP addresses. streaming radio, photo-bucket accounts, email, billing info. I suppose somebody could hide some of those or create false trails. Can they do it 100% of the time? I wouldn't think so but again I am not ms techy genius

Yeah...i recently was told of a site where you can find the IP address of a Skype name...now if that is possible for an email address too...you know the city and ZIP code of the person attached to an email. Ok, not gender or age or address, but internet is much less anonymous then we would like to think :). I think I preferred not to know this, hahahhaha. Sticking my head in the sand, anyone? 

• 3 months later...

Hmmm ... when do this James Bond movie will be on our screens ?

Because when we hear "find the skypeIP , compare it to radio stream IP , plus compare too to E-mail IP . It looks like peoples are trying to unhide secret agents lol .  :lol: 

NSA 2.0 The Agents of 3DX ^^

Read out the Radio stream in the users rooms and find out is the DJ honest or not is no problem, find this out works with 3 clicks ^^

About the other things, I hope it's a myth :huh:;)

ur confusing me now and isnt that usually "my job"!?

3868727-confused+yo.gif

sb6ix15dn6m.jpg

but hey, wasnt this beaten horse(topic)here dead already anyway!?

and nearly spanks ninaRp^^

900x900px-LL-f278eb54_hottest-alison-bri

but as my bro kyuss usually says,'who cares anyway', but always remember: You don't ever know who..

...you may ever meet in here and just because a person may not be dressed up at all that fancy or have a other gender than u expect, don't mean they're not an important person. You just don't ever know, who you're gonna meet in 3DX and sometimes in life and so that's why i look at everybody and try to treat all people as equal. Can't just judge. I try to treat everybody with respect. Every man, every woman, whatever your religion, skincolour or gender may be, or how you feel like best on your inside of yourself, or on the outside of your char! I really couldn't care less what or who you are and even if you were an alien with three titts and four arms, cause it's you, the person behind the keyboard that counts and not some freakn, buggy pixels! Text has no gender, but, and just like my sis always says, if it comes to love and real friendships, you should always know how to pronounce and write words like honesty, chico!

So with me, and i also speak for my sis, be real and say what you feel, or just dont fukn say it at all!!