3DXChat Community

Big Heroic Fantasy project

Lyndiana

Hello everyone, I present to you a room heroic fantasy project where I am working on game mechanics for a treasure hunt. It will be a huge room with lots of places to see and explore. I've been building for 3 years and I finally decided recently to come to the official forums. For this project I want an open world where many people from the world of heroic fantasy are represented. Humans, high elves, wood elves, dwarves, goblins, orcs etc... The room will be punctuated with various places in the form of spots but also teleportation points to move at the speed of the wind.

Illustration01.jpg

Illustration02.jpg

Illustration03.jpg

Illustration04.jpg

Illustration05.jpg

Lyndiana, your work has impressed me from that moment I saw a lion statue, a while back, by now. That led me to the website where you upload your work, and where I also uploaded a few items, mostly to see how it works. I found your Greek island room, and so many other things, which are amazing.

And now this!!! I wish you all the best in this huge project as I love works on a large scale. I'll be following this thread with the hunger of a lion during dry season.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/25/2023 at 12:03 PM, Aeliana said:

Lyndiana, your work has impressed me from that moment I saw a lion statue, a while back, by now. That led me to the website where you upload your work, and where I also uploaded a few items, mostly to see how it works. I found your Greek island room, and so many other things, which are amazing.

And now this!!! I wish you all the best in this huge project as I love works on a large scale. I'll be following this thread with the hunger of a lion during dry season.

Thank you for your encouragement and support ^^ I have other projects that I want to open in public, others to propose too. But above all I want to open fantastic or chill places where I don't have to take care of the room, so people can relax or visit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

🇫🇷 j'ai déjà eut l'occasion, la chance de visiter cette room de Lyndiana, il y a quelques mois et tout ce que je peux vous dire, c'est que : les photos sont certes jolies, mais ne lui rendent pas grâce. Cette room est tout simplement impressionnante et encore plus magnifique, lorsqu'on se trouve à l'intérieur. C'est incroyable tout ce qu'elle a fait à l'intérieur. Les effets de lumières, les textures. Les personnes qui font de l'héroïc Fantaisy vont vraiment se plaire dans cette room.

--------------------------------

🇺🇲 I already had the opportunity, the chance to visit Lyndiana's room, a few months ago and all I can tell you is that: the photos are certainly pretty, but they don't do it justice. This room is simply impressive and even more magnificent when you are inside. It's amazing what she did inside. Lighting effects, textures. People who do heroic fantasy will really enjoy this room.

2 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 j'ai déjà eut l'occasion, la chance de visiter cette room de Lyndiana, il y a quelques mois et tout ce que je peux vous dire, c'est que : les photos sont certes jolies, mais ne lui rendent pas grâce. Cette room est tout simplement impressionnante et encore plus magnifique, lorsqu'on se trouve à l'intérieur. C'est incroyable tout ce qu'elle a fait à l'intérieur. Les effets de lumières, les textures. Les personnes qui font de l'héroïc Fantaisy vont vraiment se plaire dans cette room.

--------------------------------

🇺🇲I already had the opportunity, the chance to visit Lyndiana's room, a few months ago and all I can tell you is that: the photos are certainly pretty, but they don't do it justice. This room is simply impressive and even more magnificent when you are inside. It's amazing what she did inside. Lighting effects, textures. People who do heroic fantasy will really enjoy this room.

Salut Khall et merci, mais je ne sais pas si c'est la même ^^ J'avais une ancienne room et celle ci est récente, je refais tout depuis zéro. Je trouvais que l'ancienne avait vieilli et manquait de verticalité et de dénivelés. Je travaille quelques assets quand j'ai le temps mais ça demandera encore un peu de temps. Surtout que j'ai encore deux gros projets en cours sur un espèce de donjon prison/aliens ( oui c'est bizarre ^^) et un autre de SciFi avec un vaisseau spatial. Pour l'heroic fantasy j'ai établi un système de chasse au trésor et d'énigme ou il sera impossible de tricher.

Hi Khall and thank you, but I don't know if it's the same ^^ I had an old room and this one is recent, I'm redoing everything from scratch. I found that the old one had aged and lacked verticality and height differences. I work on a few assets when I have time but it will still take a little time. Especially since I still have two big projects in progress on a kind of prison/aliens dungeon (yes it's weird ^^) and another SciFi with a spaceship. For heroic fantasy I have established a treasure hunt and puzzle system where it will be impossible to cheat.

• 5 weeks later...