3DXChat Community

BETA (December 2023)

Gizmo

40 minutes ago, MrPickles2022 said:

ok so what happened with the food and drink then if we can take a bite 1ft away from our face looking all kinds of stupid like, why cant we have our face buried inside some big ol DD's or even just our face down on the womans chest i don't see why that isn't possible? Let me ask you a question Gizmo ... You said back in 2018ish that it was not possible for us to ever have titty fucking poses because of the various breast sizes and the fact that our cock is only one size but low and behold after a lot of bitching and complaining from your customers look what happened in that next update. We got em because you guys figured out a way around the situation I'm not talking our lips need to be perfectly sitting in the nipple but can yall construct something somewhat close enough to simulate the act is all a lot of people of people want that all. Yall are doing a great job in some aspects but i don't think integrating more Lovense toys and making that priority over the fundamentals isnt smart   but thats just my opinion is all 

So the lovense toys. So the fact that they're partnered with lovense likely comes with expectations 3dx needs to meet, such as keeping all existing and brand new toys compatible with the game in a timely manner. Dealing with brand deals with big corporate entities like lovense can be a nightmare for small game devs, so I'd also stay on their good side if I were them.

And you might not care about toy compatibility, but there players that do, myself included. And in my opinion, lovense toys make the game a lot better, so perhaps its smart to keep everything with that working smoothly?

Secondly , if you're paying attention you'd understand that animations and the jiggle physics of the breasts operate independently of one another. You would have to create a whole new system to make the set in stone animation interact with the fluidity of jiggle physics. I would prefer them to develop a new system for this that looks like it was made for 2023 rather than slap a band-aid solution on it.

And remember, if they slap a band-aid solution on it, people would likely complain that it looks dated.

Point being, there are probably very good reasons why some things get worked on more than others. And you have to remember that the team working on it is small.

Also the tiddy fucking pose isn't really a tiddy fucking pose, more like a chest rub. A real pose like that with a new system would probably look a lot better

3 hours ago, MrPickles2022 said:

ok so what happened with the food and drink then if we can take a bite 1ft away from our face looking all kinds of stupid like, why cant we have our face buried inside some big ol DD's or even just our face down on the womans chest i don't see why that isn't possible? Let me ask you a question Gizmo ... You said back in 2018ish that it was not possible for us to ever have titty fucking poses because of the various breast sizes and the fact that our cock is only one size but low and behold after a lot of bitching and complaining from your customers look what happened in that next update. We got em because you guys figured out a way around the situation I'm not talking our lips need to be perfectly sitting in the nipple but can yall construct something somewhat close enough to simulate the act is all a lot of people of people want that all. Yall are doing a great job in some aspects but i don't think integrating more Lovense toys and making that priority over the fundamentals isnt smart   but thats just my opinion is all 

Did you notice, that in that titjob pose, the women does not touch her breasts at all? That was the limitation I had to create that pose. No touching/pushing/holding with hands or mouth and until somehow they change the entire system how poses work, this will be set in stone. Or do you want them to create a pose, where you lick/suck on the side of the boobs? Because that could probably work.

look i understand there are limitations with a fully integrated nipple sucking pose but if other games not advanced as 3dx can do it surely yall can to and we aren't talking bout a complete fully engagement of the nipple even a pose that closely simulates the head in that general area is better than not having one at all we are not all using first person looking in depth at the exact precise location of the lips but at least a pose that would somewhat imitate that action can surely be done that's all I'm saying . when i for example eat a dick pop that dick is not no where near my mouth like it would be it looks like im telling you to shhh with a big ol penis ...:P So i say isn't there a happy medium to at least a pose imitating nipple sucking 

that's all I'm asking for is close enough to rp that action and it somewhat look as though it is happening

2 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

either change breast size to several fixed sizes to fit in breast poses only, or doing nothing but make some other pose. Obviously the second choice offend fewer players. It's sad but its understandable...

btw we do have a 'titty fucking pose' in pool pose sets, you just have to apply it on a couch

there is also a titty fucking pose on couch already 

7 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Did you really take that seriously? It was an attempt at a joke :) There is also information at the end of the text of this announcement that it was a joke.

Looool and you think ppl will really believe that was a joke? The tone was not a joke :D Tons of ppl are erasing their account as their requests have been ignored for years. all the surveys are useless things as ppl answer and nobody cares about answers. Each time somebody is brave enough asking for something more, or saying that they don't like something of the last updates, managers and staff are pissed off and just start treathening customers about bans. Maybe in future someone will have courage enough to say what they think about the game without caring about bans :D

1 hour ago, OnlyMildlyAddicted said:

So the lovense toys. So the fact that they're partnered with lovense likely comes with expectations 3dx needs to meet, such as keeping all existing and brand new toys compatible with the game in a timely manner. Dealing with brand deals with big corporate entities like lovense can be a nightmare for small game devs, so I'd also stay on their good side if I were them.

And you might not care about toy compatibility, but there players that do, myself included. And in my opinion, lovense toys make the game a lot better, so perhaps its smart to keep everything with that working smoothly?

Secondly , if you're paying attention you'd understand that animations and the jiggle physics of the breasts operate independently of one another. You would have to create a whole new system to make the set in stone animation interact with the fluidity of jiggle physics. I would prefer them to develop a new system for this that looks like it was made for 2023 rather than slap a band-aid solution on it.

And remember, if they slap a band-aid solution on it, people would likely complain that it looks dated.

Point being, there are probably very good reasons why some things get worked on more than others. And you have to remember that the team working on it is small.

No your absolutely right bout the corporate conditions being met so i deff agree with you there more money for 3dx is a good thing i guess also i own a lovense toy also but have never been able to connect it to the game due to a firmware malfunction in my max 2 so i get no joy from that like you and many others and yes it was a game changer when it was introduced. but the simple fact of the matter is other pirated games carbon copy's of 3dx has a similar pose of nipple sucking so why can the leader figure out what the other have already. I do thank you for your reply tho this is what we need a whole community discussing concerns so we get a whole picture of what the needs are and maybe work together as a community to make our little world better for everyone here ❤️

6 minutes ago, MrPickles2022 said:

look i understand there are limitations with a fully integrated nipple sucking pose but if other games not advanced as 3dx can do it surely yall can to and we aren't talking bout a complete fully engagement of the nipple even a pose that closely simulates the head in that general area is better than not having one at all we are not all using first person looking in depth at the exact precise location of the lips but at least a pose that would somewhat imitate that action can surely be done that's all I'm saying . when i for example eat a dick pop that dick is not no where near my mouth like it would be it looks like im telling you to shhh with a big ol penis ...:P So i say isn't there a happy medium to at least a pose imitating nipple sucking 

that's all I'm asking for is close enough to rp that action and it somewhat look as though it is happening

You can RP the action with other poses as well.

BUT there is only one way I can think off but this wont happen: They could use the breast size of the template model (which is about the middle of the slider) and create the pose based on that. While you have the size of that template model, the pose will look good. But as soon as someone has bigger or smaller breasts, the clipping or air-sucking will begin. And personally, this would ruin the imagination. But as far as I know, they dont want that because they want high qualtiy poses and that is not a high qualtiy. There are two poses in the game, where they tried to make a hand touch the breasts and depending on the breastsizes it looks good or bad.

So I'd prefer they leave it out. Dont get me wrong. I have a huge breast fetish and I love when my partners suck on my boobs and caressing them.

15 hours ago, PussyGaloreXXX said:

We used to have an option with a slider to make certain clothes see through when Rochi's Dll file along with a reverse speed slider, a way to teleport yourself using partner, an option to go into a sub mode where you don't have to agree to a pose, And we used to have the tv's that worked which the free servers all have still. but Does Gizmo give a rats ass??? Don't hold your breath!!!

yeah one of the best things we had was to be able to teleport anywhere on the map but yall took that away, as well as the no name rooms hide and seek was actually fun when you had to actually try and find the people. but the biggest thing is WHY DOES EVERYONE ELSE HAVE INGAME COMMANDS AND ALL 3DX HAS IS SOME FUCKN DICE. the free versions you can do so much more with in game commands wth and why dont we get them same commands  ANSWER THAT QUESTION 

7 minutes ago, Loruna said:

You can RP the action with other poses as well.

BUT there is only one way I can think off but this wont happen: They could use the breast size of the template model (which is about the middle of the slider) and create the pose based on that. While you have the size of that template model, the pose will look good. But as soon as someone has bigger or smaller breasts, the clipping or air-sucking will begin. And personally, this would ruin the imagination. But as far as I know, they dont want that because they want high qualtiy poses and that is not a high qualtiy. There are two poses in the game, where they tried to make a hand touch the breasts and depending on the breastsizes it looks good or bad.

So I'd prefer they leave it out. Dont get me wrong. I have a huge breast fetish and I love when my partners suck on my boobs and caressing them.

High quality huh maybe but why on earth would they make a pose where your masturbating upside down and cum in your own mouth that's the dumbest shit ive ever seen i think. i mean really is their a demand for that but hey i guess its in high quality so it was a priority ......🤣🤣... LOOOL anyways thank you Loruna i do appreciate your responses this is more info ive gotten in 4 yrs of ranting about this one topic cause of the lack of communication on the Big Bosses part to his customers. 

2 minutes ago, MrPickles2022 said:

High quality huh maybe but why on earth would they make a pose where your masturbating upside down and cum in your own mouth that's the dumbest shit ive ever seen i think. i mean really is their a demand for that but hey i guess its in high quality so it was a priority ......🤣🤣... LOOOL anyways thank you Loruna i do appreciate your responses this is more info ive gotten in 4 yrs of ranting about this one topic cause of the lack of communication on the Big Bosses part to his customers. 

Well... I dont know about that pose as well... I mean... I bet there are people having such a fetish or kink but it looks indeed awkward to me xD But lets not shame kinks. I can imagine some mistresses would force their male subs into that pose and let them swallow their own cum. 

My pleasure to answer you :D As said, I'd love such a pose as well, but it wouldnt work properly right now. And since I worked for them, I can give somewhat intel about their processes etc. Allthough this is long ago and I dont know if the situation is still the same or if they have something in store in that matter.

34 minutes ago, MrPickles2022 said:

Yup, and I'm saying chill out and be patient with those working hard to give a good experience instead of coming in here and yelling at the poor devs

My experience and feedback on this newest BETA will be that of a novice 3DXer, having only finished my first MONTH with the game. However I have noticed and would like to address a serious oversight with the poses. This is an issue that has occured to myself and various partners since I have been a part of the game/community. That issue is "Breast Play".

While there is some fondling in a few poses, I (and more than a few partners) have been disappointed by the lack of poses that are dedicated to breast play IE;  fondling, nipple pulling, tweaking sucking, licking, slapping, milking, ect.

I can't tell you the number of times I have had to "purple text" my intentions for a lovers breasts because there simply isn't a pose to visualize the act in mind. Please consider this oversight in future updates.

Otherwise as per the BETA it's incredible! The new poses, clothing, faces, smoothing options, they are all fantastic!

Again just a beginner but I'm loving what I'm seeing and experiencing with 3DX Chat. Keep up the good work!   

7 minutes ago, OnlyMildlyAddicted said:

Yup, and I'm saying chill out and be patient with those working hard to give a good experience instead of coming in here and yelling at the poor devs

look i have my opinion just like everyone else, if you don't like them don't read them but don't say i don't have the right to express myself ive been here a long time and have dropped a lot of money in 3dx on 3dx for 3dx thank you 

6 minutes ago, Truman45 said:

My experience and feedback on this newest BETA will be that of a novice 3DXer, having only finished my first MONTH with the game. However I have noticed and would like to address a serious oversight with the poses. This is an issue that has occured to myself and various partners since I have been a part of the game/community. That issue is "Breast Play".

While there is some fondling in a few poses, I (and more than a few partners) have been disappointed by the lack of poses that are dedicated to breast play IE;  fondling, nipple pulling, tweaking sucking, licking, slapping, milking, ect.

I can't tell you the number of times I have had to "purple text" my intentions for a lovers breasts because there simply isn't a pose to visualize the act in mind. Please consider this oversight in future updates.

Otherwise as per the BETA it's incredible! The new poses, clothing, faces, smoothing options, they are all fantastic!

Again just a beginner but I'm loving what I'm seeing and experiencing with 3DX Chat. Keep up the good work!   

See its just not me there are a majority of this community that is wanting poses with anything breasts THANK YOU MY FRIEND FOR EXPRESSING YOUR OPINIONS and Welcome to 3dx hope your stay is amazing 

4 hours ago, Jayla74 said:

Looool and you think ppl will really believe that was a joke?

Sounded like a joke to me. Quite silly one, if you ask me, but that's just my opinion and well... it's okay for jokes to be silly. 

4 hours ago, Jayla74 said:

Each time somebody is brave enough asking for something more, or saying that they don't like something of the last updates, managers and staff are pissed off and just start treathening customers about bans.

It would be nice to see some proofs. Never ever seen someone being threatened with ban for asking for something more or criticising some stuff. There is like a whole channel in discord dedicated to "asking for more" - suggestions. And tons of people there criticize devs (like in this thread too). And I don't see them getting banned. I, myself, asking for new stuff a lot. Just more often in discord than here. 

And since there is a discussion about breasts and all, I also wanted to ask about piercings. Is there a reason why we don't have any or it is just about priorities? Because, accessory system is in game for a long time already, but there is still no nipples/navel/face piercings while it's obviously has a lot of demand. 

Nipple piercings in particular... Is it also a problem because of different breasts/nipples sizes and physics? Maybe it is possible to implement it in a... not a perfect way (but still as a an object, not as a texture 🙃), but in a way that it would work?

19 minutes ago, Xizi said:

And since there is a discussion about breasts and all, I also wanted to ask about piercings. Is there a reason why we don't have any or it is just about priorities? Because, accessory system is in game for a long time already, but there is still no nipples/navel/face piercings while it's obviously has a lot of demand. 

Nipple piercings in particular... Is it also a problem because of different breasts/nipples sizes and physics? Maybe it is possible to implement it in a... not a perfect way (but still as a an object, not as a texture 🙃), but in a way that it would work?

that is a very good question hun that i think also deserves some attention from the boss man @Gizmo this amazing customer of yours wants to know about nipple piercings and if it is possible or not to have in game WHATS SAY YOU SIR?

27 minutes ago, Xizi said:

Sounded like a joke to me. Quite silly one, if you ask me, but that's just my opinion and well... it's okay for jokes to be silly. 

It would be nice to see some proofs. Never ever seen someone being threatened with ban for asking for something more or criticising some stuff. There is like a whole channel in discord dedicated to "asking for more" - suggestions. And tons of people there criticize devs (like in this thread too). And I don't see them getting banned. I, myself, asking for new stuff a lot. Just more often in discord than here. 

YEAH THERE IS A WHOLE CHANNEL YOUR RIGHT  that also gets totally ignored by his highness and the others they either don't want to or don't think we matter enough to talk too. The gap of misinformation and the absolute lack of communication is huge in this organization to the point that only a very few special little clicks ever get his attention and the rest of us are nothingness to them and im fucking tired of it and will be here and there and there criticizing every move they make until it get fixed or until the walls crumble down either way im going to be right here making and commenting on every move that they do or don't do :P

14 hours ago, OnlyMildlyAddicted said:

Your biggest critics and straight up trolls will always be the loudest, but remember there's a lot of us that are quite satisfied with what you guys are developing. Keep it up.

You joined in October, let`s talk when you have been here 8-10 years that some of us have and find out if you are just as happy with "an update every 6 months" then.

17 minutes ago, Whimsy said:

You joined in October, let`s talk when you have been here 8-10 years that some of us have and find out if you are just as happy with "an update every 6 months" then.

Just because he is new here is not reason to demean his opinion. 

Btw, I personally don't agree with his position either, I would be happy with an update at least every 2-3 months or so.

But he has a right to have and voice his opinion as much as anyone else. 

5 minutes ago, Xizi said:

Just because he is new here is not reason to demean his opinion. 

Btw, I personally don't agree with his position either, I would be happy with an update at least every 2-3 months or so.

But he has a right to have and voice his opinion as much as anyone else. 

Really ? Demean his opinion ?

That is what you read ? I guess that says something about you too then.

To clarify since it was hard to understand, I said it because people that have been here for a while, well those that are still here, have seen the changes, the lack of communication, the broken promises, etc etc over the years, and many of us have changed our opinion about the dev`s and the game in general, thus saying "let`s talk when you have been here 8-10 years that some of us have and find out if you are just as happy with "an update every 6 months" then"

5 hours ago, Xizi said:

Never ever seen someone being threatened with ban for asking for something more or criticising some stuff

On 9/5/2023 at 7:26 PM, Gizmo said:

I warn everyone that any attempt to insult my team will be punished. I reserve the right to defend the entire 3DXChat team and take action against any account here. I ask everyone to respect the hard work of others. I appeal to all those who allow themselves to make insulting statements about the development team. No one is forcing you to play our game. You came here yourself, so be polite or leave.

5 hours ago, Xizi said:

I cant tell for sure for 3dx but I also create nsfw mods for WoW. And there its pretty easy to add stuff like nipplepiercing or even a dick for the futa fans :P . You pretty much tell it to follow the Nipple. On that way it should be irrelevant what size the breast is and what movement it has. But I can be fully wrong with that though, since every game has its own way of dealing with 3d-Models.

As I am a huge fan of nipplepiercings (and considering to get one irl as well, when I have enough money) I truly hope, they will get them into the game very soon. As I said in an earlier post, even the pirate servers could manage it. So our devs surely can manage that as well.