3DXChat Community

Happy Birthday 3DXChat Community: 11 Years

Gizmo

11 hours ago, Gizmo said:

bday11.png

11 Years of 3DXChat: A Big Thank You!

Today marks our 11th anniversary, a journey that began on December 6, 2012, with the introduction of 3DXChat. It's been years of hard work and dedication, refining the gaming experience passionately.

We're deeply grateful to our passionate players who've become integral to this adventure. Your unwavering support motivates and inspires us to elevate 3DXChat daily.

As we celebrate this milestone, we invite everyone to join us in the ongoing development of 3DXChat. Your enthusiasm and support make this journey rewarding, and we look forward to crafting more joyous experiences. Cheers to another year of innovation, collaboration, and shared passion in 3DXChat! 🎉

We're actively working on an upcoming update, and it will be available soon.

13 hours ago, Gizmo said:

bday11.png

Today marks our 11th anniversary, a journey that began on December 6, 2012, with the introduction of 3DXChat. It's been years of hard work and dedication, refining the gaming experience passionately.

We're deeply grateful to our passionate players who've become integral to this adventure. Your unwavering support motivates and inspires us to elevate 3DXChat daily.

As we celebrate this milestone, we invite everyone to join us in the ongoing development of 3DXChat. Your enthusiasm and support make this journey rewarding, and we look forward to crafting more joyous experiences. Cheers to another year of innovation, collaboration, and shared passion in 3DXChat! 🎉

((((Happy Birthday)))) 3dx Chat and a merry XMasTimes 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 3DX,

Hello everyone, I've been on 3DX for more than four years now. I really appreciate this site, which is much more than a game, allowing you to meet hundreds of people that we would never have been able to know outside 3DX. Well done to you, keep it up, and if it's possible, give us more clothing choices, and a sort of school to learn how to build well within 3DX. Thanks again 3DX and well done. Very happy end of year celebrations.

23 hours ago, Gizmo said:

bday11.png

Happy birthday !!

I am here for a long time.

I love to see how the game evolves and gets better with everything you add.

when i look back to 2014 and see what we had back then.. damn.. u really did a great job !! and i am truly curious and excited what will come in the future

thx for the good work..for the many hours of entertainment

Happy birthday 3dx