3DXChat Community

Please close the running game instance! Game not running.

Niadne

Trying to run the game, only getting this message in the launcher. Game is not running, so I have no way to advance it.

So far, I have tried restarting the PC, completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and running as admin, the same issue persists. What to do?

error.png

On 11/9/2022 at 10:10 AM, Niadne said:

Well, managed to find a solution myself. Instead of starting the game with 3DXChat.exe, running 3DXLauncher.exe from the Launcher folder succesfully patched the game and after patching 3DXChat.exe works, too.

I tried that but even the launcher comes up with the same message and it does not get past the patcher. Its is not patching the game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2022 at 12:28 PM, dgame said:

I tried that but even the launcher comes up with the same message and it does not get past the patcher. Its is not patching the game.

On 11/13/2022 at 3:13 PM, purpledevil said:

I got the same for a few days now and only launching the game in 3DXChat/Game/3DXChat.exe patches the game. Though the patcher locked today and i had to reinstall the whole game again.

Did you guys find any solution?

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a suggestion but may take a while to complete.

I suggest this only as a last resort.

Install the game from an old version before the launcher was introduced.

The game updates itself when there is an update.

So after the install it will automatically update the game and DL the new launcher from the 3DX servers.

I say it will take a while because it will update each version until it is fully updated.

Again, I suggest this as a last resort