3DXChat Community

How do I or Can I leave my shared room open when I sign out?

JimmyBean

• 1 month later...

Hypotetical question: what "online" means in that case?

Would it also work to let the room open when i simply select another avatar so i stay connected in general?
So i have an avi for public room and the other one is for private things?
I just wonder because sometimes people are offline tagged in FL and their room still appears in the share list.
Or is it meaned like "when i leave it stay opened as long as people are in?" and when that is the case, would i be able to clear the room when i am logging back in?
I just remember that that was different but i dont played for a long time and came back around 2 monthes ago and never faced that kind of thought. It  would be nice when that would work like this.

Edited by Janet

2 hours ago, Janet said:

Would it also work to let the room open when i simply select another avatar so i stay connected in general?

It won't work.

2 hours ago, Janet said:

I just wonder because sometimes people are offline tagged in FL and their room still appears in the share list.
Or is it meaned like "when i leave it stay opened as long as people are in?" and when that is the case, would i be able to clear the room when i am logging back in?

If the owner is offline the room will stay open while there are people in it (unless they force to close it).

What do you mean by "clear the room"? You can either close the room when you are back online, or close and reopen to get it empty again.

2 hours ago, Janet said:

I just remember that that was different but i dont played for a long time and came back around 2 monthes ago and never faced that kind of thought. It  would be nice when that would work like this.

This behavior was implemented about 1 year ago (maybe a bit more) and it has many advantages.

The main disadvantage is that you now see a lot of rooms in the list with 0 players (the room is empty but the owner is still online, elsewhere). But I can perfectly live with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I agree with such functionality. But maybe it would be better that after last visitor leaving room, it could remain opened 5 min. for example ? Sometimes are disconnections and after this - when i am alone in room - i must share it again?

Edited by AdasStar