3DXChat Community

Yamis's days

Silvio

This song comes to my mind when I think about recently living experience. Ohhh I met a wonderful woman here, ahhh for two weeks I lived the dream of it could be… But, I was wrong only enlightened by her qualities. Only myself felt in love, what a fool I was. Then the truth comes, and we left our blindless. How this could be happened ? This is what I want to share with you, my friend, or future one. Ohh, perhaps, never you will be my friend either. At least to  my mute diary, my only unconditional friend, this kind of writing conscious. Perhaps my big selfish idea is to believe somebody will love me, with my full characteristics, good and bad. But there begins the problem when our ego thinks. Really, we cannot no force anybody to that, and when we do it, then our imagination, built a hope where germinates the roots of a wrong reality.

It is important pay attention to details, and react before is too late, and being hurt by us. Some tips, follows for reading several time by me when, again commit the same mistakes:

1) Don’t look for being loved, only accept what you can share without forcing the other. If my heart is full of scars, how can I begin without bleeding again? Savvy man says, cats fear boiling water … 

2) No human relationship is forever. Only with a divine breath that could happened. In consequence, we must be ready when the final moment is approaching and manage damage. Avoid expose your broadside, like I do while I open wide my heart. Ohh crass error. When we drain everything, then the "flow" is cut, and the relation begins to end. Always store a little for sharing next moment. However, our heart is a child, do not take care about that tiny details, only feel, brainless. I hope someday it died, letting me alone. But, as always, it recovers, with another mark as a zebra line, ohh cursed muscle, go for good.

3) Finally  the eminence of the end arrives, when you began to don't understand what is happening, when you began to have the conscious about something is going on, and the reiterative question of what it could be?

A good example of this, are the first words of the lyrics of this song… she wanted to see other people,…, well then, look around …

At least, my eyes were open by her, just before my heart could jump to her arms, dropping to the hard floor, suffocating a new feeling couldn't be  born:Smile_facepalm:.

🖤

Edited by Silvio

1 hour ago, Silvio said:

Today, somebody else said:

you make cry ....

I have no idea what I did wrong

or even why?

Shame of me, how this could be done :Smile_facepalm:.

am I becoming evil?
or my heart is becoming a piece of rock.😔

🖤

That you first look inward speaks volumes.  Evil does not act that way.  

On 4/16/2021 at 2:39 AM, JackPine said:

That you first look inward speaks volumes.  Evil does not act that way.  

She disappeared from my list friend, but at the same time appeared
someone in my chat
I didn't see before,
as saying
-  ... I was a mess that time, I misunderstood ...

and a warm breeze relief me.

🖤

meow-bop.gif

When looking for I fine animated emoji  for a friend (oooh yeah I am becoming too old for this, but perhaps I am feeling happy), I have the impression this funny cat was dancing at the correct tempo......  ooh I am too fool (but try to hear the song from near min 1.... 😆

🖤

Edited by Silvio

“From childhood I was compelled to concentrate attention upon myself. This caused me much suffering, but to my present view, it was a blessing in disguise for it has taught me to appreciate the inestimable value of introspection in the preservation of life, as well as a means of achievement. The pressure of occupation and the incessant stream of impression pouring into our consciousness through all the gateways of knowledge make modern existence hazardous in many ways. Most persons are so absorbed in the contemplation of the outside world that they are wholly oblivious to what is passing on within themselves. The premature death of millions is primarily traceable to this cause. Even among those who exercise care it is a common mistake to avoid imaginary and ignore the real dangers. And what is true of an individual also applies, more or less, to a people as a whole.”

- Nikola Tesla, My Inventions, October 1919.

Thinking about this Tesla's words, found by chance while seen his biography, I saw many times before, but only today I stopped and really paid more attention. One hundred years ago, he wrote this, but I sounds to me as written last week.

🖤

What song can I share with you, while thinking about this, and stooping a couple of minutes?

some searching in our souls, just ready for a good new good time arriving for us,

after the world was force to stop, I hope for resetting better.

By one reason or other, now we are more connected  than before.

In the list, perhaps the most important wish for me, it is just missed, don't be hurt badly by her. Yesterday, again the shadow of uncertainties came again to my fragile heart,  
and spite being used to be broken, ohh men, I am afraid this time will be for good.

I need to breath

🖤

Edited by Silvio

Ohh friends, frequently trying to just share some beautiful songs is a pain, most of time being blocked for good reasons .... This time I have to use other video server. Perhaps this will be blocked too.

This song I am trying to share is performed by the original author, Jimmy Hendrix (1967), Red Hot Chilli Peppers (2006), and the guitarist Corey Heuvel, an acoustic version.

I loved all of them. It was title double session, cause I was looking only two versions for comparing, but the acoustic one ohh I coudn't resist add. 

What do like most ?

Have all a beautiful Sunday

❤️

I listen to the wind
To the wind of my soul
Where I’ll end up, well, I think
Only God really knows

I’ve sat upon the setting sun
But never, never, never, never
I never wanted water once
No, never, never, never

I listen to my words