3DXChat Community

UPDATE IN AUGUST

Angelqueen

5 hours ago, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

Let`s follow your "logic". Or something. 

They want to lose their customers and shut down the game, so they hired a group of people to publicly blame them, to troll them, to spread hate around, to trigger others and to make the raiting of 3dx low. It`s so tricky and simple to shut down the game if there is small amount of players. How dare you? How many did they pay you, Ann,  for that? Everyone, dont trust them, they want to destroy our home!

Good one? :D

actualy dear Ex devs doing that already by them selfs ...here my arguments so u understand devs them selfs harm their game ..

FAct 1 server goes from broken to more broken ....lol 

fact 2  The devs them selfs managed to get stolen (pirate version ) 

Fact 3 0 comunication 

fact 4 Fast food updates ... its all devs doing ..community is very hmm how to phrase it ...tolerable ..i mean we are still here arent we :) 

4 minutes ago, Alivia2 said:

actualy dear Ex devs doing that already by them selfs ...here my arguments so u understand devs them selfs harm their game ..

actually not. they do the same way or similar way as usual lol

4 minutes ago, Alivia2 said:

FAct 1 server goes from broken to more broken ....lol 

fact 2  The devs them selfs managed to get stolen (pirate version ) 

Fact 3 0 comunication 

fact 4 Fast food updates ... its all devs doing ..community is very hmm how to phrase it ...tolerable ..i mean we are still here arent we

I am not sure about your "fact4", but 1-3 ain`t facts at all lol Your fantasies maybe. If you feel like that, it doesn`t mean its a fact. omg 

PS: don`t talk for a whole community. 

Edited by ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜

10 minutes ago, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

actually not. they do the same way or similar way as usual lol

I am not sure about your "fact4", but 1-3 ain`t facts at all lol Your fantasies maybe. If you feel like that, it doesn`t mean its a fact. omg 

PS: don`t talk for a whole community. 

excuse meeeeeeeeeeee haha So u say there is no pirate version and ppl that stole pre 64 client cause devs were lazy to secure their own game for 5 years and got stolen ? 

yo wake up lol 

no fast food updates ? push up poses bwahahha 

devs communicate ? bwahahaa its known fact they dont do that even ur friend torax anaganda and many others have said that ..yo yo yo wake up hahaha 

Server not broken ? bwahhaahha yo yo this server has never worked properly lmao 

please if u want to argue with me 1st get good :) u know why ? i would never come here if i didnt have solid stuff to back up my claims ,cause i would be ashamed if i didnt lol 

currently i can prove everything i say with links pics gifs threads u name it ...

hope u liked my new cool slang :) 

Edited by Alivia2

42 minutes ago, Alivia2 said:

excuse meeeeeeeeeeee haha So u say there is no pirate version and ppl that stole pre 64 client cause devs were lazy to secure their own game for 5 years and got stolen ? 

yo wake up lol 

no fast food updates ? push up poses bwahahha 

devs communicate ? bwahahaa its known fact they dont do that even ur friend torax anaganda and many others have said that ..yo yo yo wake up hahaha 

please if u want to argue with me 1st get good :) u know why ? i would never come here if i didnt have solid stuff to back up my claims ,cause i would be ashamed if i didnt lol 

currently i can prove everything i say with links pics gifs threads u name it ...

hope u liked my new cool slang :) 

aw, i read your words in a wrong way that`s okay in your case. Show me who haven`t been stolen? Fact. Most of games are stolen and there is no dev mistake, so your fact is nothing really. I mean it shows nothing bad. I didn`t say a word about your weird "fast-food" things, so you playing something weird at this moment and it looks like because of zero arguments. Btw, i saw your poses/animations, they still sucks. Wake up. Your words again do not stand up to criticism, which is normal, because the first time and other times you came here, you did not have any arguments, and I have shown you this many times.It's funny when you laugh at yourself.

1 hour ago, Alivia2 said:

FAct 1 server goes from broken to more broken

53 minutes ago, Alivia2 said:

I didn`t say that they ain`t broken. There are no arguments that they "goes from broken to more broken". It`s your  feeling and imagination. Servers today a way better than it was after ddos. Ah, i forgot that you, lovers of tales and conspiracy theories, can`t accept that there was a really ddosing. Anyway you can`t put anything against it as well.

1 hour ago, Alivia2 said:

this is not the 64b version they pirated (as far as i know) it's the 32b, unless there is a 64b with dll

Dear @Gizmo and @Lisa ! You know there are five phases to leaving a game for a player:

- 1. Boredom (because there is nothing new that the players asked for)
- 2. Anger (because there is still nothing new that the players asked for)
- 3. Disappointment (because there is still nothing new that the players asked for, and you don't communicate anything)
- 4. Lethargy (because don't really care if there's anything new anymore)
- 5. Quit the game permanently

Im on 3 right now....

tenor_disapoint.gif