3DXChat Community

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you use your xgold to boost your room 3 times and the server crashes 👁️  

Could not agree moore with you on that @DouceAlizee and I would like to add my view on this comunity in general. Please stop arguing and help each other. Work together. Develop. Don’t destroy. Let

Nobody cares if they are a small team. Don't find excuses for them.  Their service indeed sucks. If they don't have enough people, hire more. But I'm not telling them to hire or not, but the serv

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DouceAlizee said:

you don't even know me, so... please hatred leads nowhere, just bl me 💋

actually ur the one spread hatred and accusations for groups without solid proofs lmao 

u have said same thing in this thread like 10 times baseless acccuasations of a group and im sure u say same in other threads 

So its time u point that finger on ur self ...or so they say :) 

go play game its up now lol 

2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

actually ur the one spread hatred and accusations for groups without solid proofs lmao 

u have said same thing in this thread like 10 times baseless acccuasations of a group and im sure u say same in other threads 

So its time u point that finger on ur self ...or so they say :) 

go play game its up now lol 

i offered to set a Tech solution that allows cohabitation... you should be happy no?

and all i ask them is to see how to better manage their ideas, how can you call it hatred? your paypal no more direct????

soooo sorry if it leads to badly tech that hurt all the others

no hatred, facts

4 minutes ago, DouceAlizee said:

i offered to set a Tech solution that allows cohabitation... you should be happy no?

and all i ask them is to see how to better manage their ideas, how can you call it hatred? your paypal no more direct????

soooo sorry if it leads to badly tech that hurt all the others

no hatred, facts

Why don´t you just log into the game? Thank you.

1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

i was here 2016. i unsubbed because this crap was happening somewhat frequently back then too. i just resubbed this morning and the game was offline when I did it. but then the toxic community on this forum acted like i had no right to complain. the billing server was obviously completely fine because they took my money, but then the game was offline. back in 2016 when they resolved a downtime that was i think 72h or so they gave people a couple xgold and said if you want a refund pm them, but if you did that your subscription was cancelled and finished.

just saying achat doesn't feed you shit and expect you to take it smiling

please guys, stop these war of profiles and just try give a good path for our game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, DouceAlizee said:

please guys, stop these war of profiles and just try give a good path for our game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Could not agree moore with you on that @DouceAlizee and I would like to add my view on this comunity in general.

Please stop arguing and help each other. Work together. Develop. Don’t destroy. Let all gain on this, be good to each other instead of insulting. Hate feeds only hate, and no one gains from that. And now for another cliché hippie comment, but still very true. ❤️ Make love not hate. ❤️ Is that not why we all play this game in the first place?
Take care all and be good to your next one, is all I’m saying. And I believe if all at least try to put a little bit of effort into that, then this game and community would be a much happier place and more fun for all. ❤️ And remember. Hate is not sexy. 😉

Edited by VenomousVixens
Broken gif link
2 hours ago, VenomousVixens said:

tenor.gif

Could not agree moore with you on that @DouceAlizee and I would like to add my view on this comunity in general.

Please stop arguing and help each other. Work together. Develop. Don’t destroy. Let all gain on this, be good to each other instead of insulting. Hate feeds only hate, and no one gains from that. And now for another cliché hippie comment, but still very true. ❤️ Make love not hate. ❤️ Is that not why we all play this game in the first place?
Take care all and be good to your next one, is all I’m saying. And I believe if all at least try to put a little bit of effort into that, then this game and community would be a much happier place and more fun for all. ❤️ And remember. Hate is not sexy. 😉

Vixen is right what brings fight....