3DXChat Community

GIVEAWAYS on my blog

Aliviax

My question is pretty straight forward actually.

I didn't ask about what your question is, actually, I asked about motivation, reason. Try to get it. But i`ll answer. "Hate on" this topic and topic starter. The "Hate" about people you don`t like. Was it hard to understand? 

I didn't ask about what your question is, actually, I asked about motivation, reason. Try to get it. But i`ll answer. "Hate on" this topic and topic starter. The "Hate" about people you don`t like. Was it hard to understand?

Well, what motivated me to post my question was the same thing that motivated you to post a video claiming someone is a hater.

I’m trying to figure out what Chloe has to hate on.

Does that pass as a legit answer to your insane need to know my motivation? Lol.

I saw your new red chairs. It is better than someone's cup of crap in my opinion lol

Nice work.

ty this villa is meant for ppl that wanna have a stylish villa but can have 100 ppl playing on extreme settings with a decent pc so i kept details to kinda minimum

cause what use a room has if u cant be inside cause of lag 

Well, what motivated me to post my question was the same thing that motivated you to post a video claiming someone is a hater.

I’m trying to figure out what Chloe has to hate on.

Does that pass as a legit answer to your insane need to know my motivation? Lol.

Insane is if you don`t know what motivation hides under every act. 

I always trying to get motivation because we can act the same, but meaning of this act can be different. One will kill for money, another one will kill for defend something. Just an example.

If you trying to figure out what Chloe has to hate on, just ask her. It should be logic.

Insane is if you don`t know what motivation hides under every act. 

I always trying to get motivation because we can act the same, but meaning of this act can be different. One will kill for money, another one will kill for defend something. Just an example.

If you trying to figure out what Chloe has to hate on, just ask her. It should be logic.

All I do is point out things and counter my haters with irony. But of course, that makes me the hater! LOL
What I notice here with a certain amusement are little children, who constantly annoy others and when they get hit on the head for it, run to mummy.
I stay on the funny side and leave the cheap low blows to the others, which unfortunately never hit their target. 

All I do is point out things and counter my haters with irony. But of course, that makes me the hater! LOL
What I notice here with a certain amusement are little children, who constantly annoy others and when they get hit on the head for it, run to mummy.
I stay on the funny side and leave the cheap low blows to the others, which unfortunately never hit their target. 

I notice the same. While you trying to stay funny and hit someone in your own way, you`re the same children.

I`ve seen why some people hate Alivia. i`ve seen that pics. But the way you guys trying to hit her is so childish.

I notice the same. While you trying to stay funny and hit someone in your own way, you`re the same children.

I`ve seen why some people hate Alivia. i`ve seen that pics. But the way you guys trying to hit her is so childish.

Well I don't run to mummy ^^ or trigger mother feelings in others... oh btw... you attacked me pretty rude in here ExHaran... isn't that after your definition childish too? Think about it before you answer :)

Well I don't run to mummy ^^ or trigger mother feelings in others... oh btw... you attacked me pretty rude in here ExHaran... isn't that after your definition childish too? Think about it before you answer :)

I will think about it after you link me that  ^_^

That moment where i was rude to you i meant

I will think about it after you link me that ^_^

That moment where i was rude to you i meant

Typically ... now you play the innocent... we both know it... maybe others too .. I don't care but I will not play your puppet and repeat it for you :) have a nice evening and happy hating byeeeeee

Typically ... now you play the innocent... we both know it... maybe others too .. I don't care but I will not play your puppet and repeat it for you :) have a nice evening and happy hating byeeeeee

I playing nothing. You said I was rude. I don`t remember. I don't know you actually. First time i saw you in the white palace brothel. Next time at this forum. If you can`t link it, think twice next time before you talk.

Have a nice day, Chloe.