PS, if Lisa is reading this, maybe a note should be put in annoucements stating VR is not implemented yet? It is a bit unfair to state that VR has been implemented when it hasn't
I couldn't answer in the relevant thread as its closed, but the thread "Patch 362#" states ......
- Unity Engine version updated to Unity 5.5;
- Blurry text has been corrected;
- Decorations of the Character Editor has been changed to a cozy styled room in a loft;
- Added a lot of pairs of shoes;
- Added new props and surfaces in the Home Editor;
- Support for virtual reality for the new generation of devices.
In VR mode we have implemented UI support, Gamepad support and Virtual Keyboard support. You can write in the chat and view the gallery without needing to remove the VR headset.
In developing VR and the Gamepad support we have focused up on the Oculus Rift CV1 and the Xbox Gamepad first.
It is unfair if someone signs up and the claims are incorrect, as they appear to be