3DXChat Community

Connection Lost, Server issues!

Pookii

it appears on the login screen but weirdly, if you miss it it won't show again after a failed login attempt.

That's right, I just saw this once. Right now all you can do is run around your apartment alone :-D

Why isn't there a post about system maintenance so we aren't all upset with they take the server down. GOD devs need some common fing sense.

Kristin,

I agree, but the dev's do not think we are worthy of communication.

Like it or leave, is what they think!

Why isn't there a post about system maintenance so we aren't all upset with they take the server down. GOD devs need some common fing sense.

Kristin,

I agree, but the dev's do not think we are worthy of communication.

Like it or leave, is what they think!

So I Have This Problem    Just Happened 20 Min Ago   i Got Disconected FroM Game And Said Connection Lost       So Now What Happens Once I ENTER   EMAIL AND PASS    IT TAKES ME TO MY CHARACTER THAN I PRESS PLAY AND ONCE I ENTER THE GAME IT   SAYS SAME CONNECTION LOST AND DOES ANYONE AT ALL KNOWS HOW TO FIX IT ?

oh if you want whats going on just ask them on the forum or with the ones they do talk to 

i do feel like all the others are worthless to the devs even if we pay for there game and there product to be good .... wel i only can play some ps4 then what im doing already and pierrou its not 5 am for them its 3 am if there stationed in the uk (as usual)