3DXChat Community

World Chat HTML Spam

Goose

Disagree at all! I just use ingore button, we have such instrument, so why devs must restrict chat, who don't want to see any collored spamms just ingore peoples - and PROFFIT. (have about 40 spammers in my spam list)

lol, laughs, facebook generation attitude? and months n years later finally hundreds of others finally ignore all the same persons and for "spamm"? for spamm? i ignore pll after 3 warnings not to cold me or if they ejaculate in my face, whiles im dancing or think they can pest me on a alt and insult ppl! but guess what, after 4- 6weeks or so, i totally whipe my BL again, cause ppl always should have more as only 1 chance and in the end only 3 ppl will stay in the perm, cause i just dont even wanna see their faces! but also there, im a person that doesnt encurve anything on her and his gravestone for ever and who knows, maybe 1 day ill take of those 3 ppl also again!

6 pages on this , wow.

yeah and now, wow, page 7

bang-head-on-desk.jpg

and just thinking why im even still writn here and also wondering, when this topic now will be beaten finally to dead again or closed and if ppl in this forum will have wasted their time and energy again for ideas and suggestions like to all other sorts of stuff and ideas in endless pages, topics, polls and threads in weeks and months and years in this forum and for what in the end!? for what?!? sarcastic smile and soz, moodish tika today and better make a bow around me today, and not cause of u guyz,lol!!

not gonna quote twiggys rest and cordelias quote now, cause they wrote it all in there already and are absolutey right with that, that with a few reworks, tweaks and adjustments one could easily have kept the old invite system, but maybe not together in the new GUI in that way it was done, who knows?!? but still, however and that fact is: annoucements for all kind of activities, events or parties where also present at that time as we had the old invite system like on an billboard for anykind of stuff in world and nothing would change or end "the advert spamming" even if it returns!!! and as i also already pointed out in this topic some pages ago:  3dx isnt shrinking, its growing and just use ur bloody own imagination with even more ppl, more rooms and evn more annnoucments and everyting and just in one simple fukn channel! so whats the point about making a fuss of NOT intergrating an additional channel for parties and events?!? like that worldchat would be that, for what is was supposed to be, a 'CHAT' and all other stuff can be promoted in an extra channel called like 'billboard or announcements" and like that, all would be maybe happy(ier) and ppl can normaly chat in wc and the all room/events/party/activity advirtisments of the boys n girls would be announcing it in 'billboard or announcements'!! like that nobody is disturbed or pissed off by each other!

last note, i was in the game 2 nights ago 2h shorty, although of my summerbreak of this game and i sat at the bar with goose or in my dressing room and watching world for 1,5 h after this discussion had started here to see whats going on, and guess what, for the first time in one year i am in this game: worldchat was actually like its name its called: worldchat and ppl could have conversations or whatever in there, and there were was nothing at all to see (twice a advert in standard font size and capitol lettes and that was ok, but i guess nobody noticed it^^), but i repeat, nothing to be seen of that, why this topic even was even started! so it already helped a lill for ppl to think and use the rest of their brain a lill more and yeah, u actually could have called it:

3DX Worldchat and not 3DX Spammwhores Palace

so, also my last post in here to this subject and just like i had once writtn here in THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU WRITE ANYTHING just go ahead and change nothing, go on bombing it and till it reminds of us all of the moon

ww2_bomb_craters.jpg

and use ur "worldspammchat" on ur own and ill just make a last post morrow, that i wanted to make long time ago and last week already to help and give feedback to and finally push the ideas of intergrating CLUBS more and not only in the forum, but also in the game inside in your names, profiles in the new GUI and in ur user rooms and then im back off to my summerbreak ingame again and spending less time in this forum 4 that time like in 3,5 weeks before started didsussnher, besides a short visit today at a wedding and ofc at the upcoming dj|event at sins next weekend"!

have a nice weekend and summer and in here, finally

over and out

Its not half as bad as the huge blue box's. I don't mind to much. I do not agree with removing role playing tab! 

I use the Roleplay tab occasionally. Used it the other night in NC for like 3 hours with friends. Met a few new people as well. I am all for adding new features. I am not into removing features we have just to try and remove a problem that has nothing to do with that feature! its like taking two steps forward and one step back. (Nobody gets to far  like that). I may be a minority being a roleplayer , but i would prefer to keep Roleplay just in case the community ever really needs it. For instance some of you may not remember, Some people may not have been here. But we had a Big Roleplay event at the Boat put on by Flygirl last year. We took over the boat and had a Night of Murder game event. Lots of people here on forums helped her organize it and lots of people participated. Roleplay tab was not in game at the time yet.  

One problem we had during the Role playing event was most were using local chat. We chose local chat so that people could watch as we played and be spectators, We had trolls come into local. We had people who did not know what was going on coming to boat and talking. It really got chaotic at certain points. Sure we should have used group but we wanted spectators to see as well so that they could witness a giant murder mystery unfold as we did.  Thinking back the Roleplay tab would have been ideal for this. We would not have bothered people in local or been trolled half as much. Would have been perfect. 

Please do not ask for roleplay tab to be removed just because you do not use it. Some of us do and some of us may have great benefit of its presence in the future! Who knows maybe we will get a huge influx of role players. Weirder things have happened here.

As far as spam goes for ads I have no problem limiting the size of the text. I think world is great spot to hype your party. In most other games world chat is used to recruit people to raid and do group stuff. Creating a new tab specifically for ads will not change much. People will still want their ad to go to world because its default tab when most players log in. I mean sure we can all be assholes and become world chat police and report every single ad we see that is to big. To small, To orange or to pink and Repeated to many times.  But do we really want to resort to that? That option seems rather tacky to me and kinda snobbish. Especially in a game like this where we all supposed to make love and not war. Do we really want to waste developer time on such trivial things? I personally don't and would rather see them working on better stuff then staring at screen shots of butt hurt world people all day. Especially considering all the stuff in need of attention right now. Devs are limited and the game needs more important things right now to bring in new players and more money! The population is tiny here. We need all the players we can get.  Save the reporting of players for serious shit guys. Death threats, Harassment. Stalking, Illegal stuff, Underage kids. I say only bother the devs if it is emergency or you have serious problem! This is not World Of warcraft where they have unlimited resources.  It is 3dxchat and devs are few and far between as well as their precious time! 

I am all for size limits. I can see normal letters fine. If i want big letters in chat i can make the writing big already without disturbing anyone on my own screen. Its  ten times better then the old blue boxes, because i am not forced to see world stuff . Nor is anyone.  

I think a lot of people in world need to adopt some tolerance as well. It works both ways. World is for everyone after all. Sometimes i feel certain players should  take there discussions to group chat and or PM if they want to have a serious discussion. By having that discussion in world in the first place you are kinda spamming everyone, especially if it is dramatic or personal. Same goes for the role player. If everyone used the proper tab and resources the game now offers, then world would just be people asking for help with problems and people advertising parties. The odd joke and people saying hi mixed in with some chit chat.

Intervals, restrictions on the font size ... ban, arrests, executions :)))
People, are you okay?
We
want mini Russia in the game?

Balalaika, valenki, bears, Putin (admin) :))))))

Let's make restrictions on all the talk in the world chat.
Interval - one word in half an hour. No. 1 word 1 hour.

I for example do not like these stupid conversations in world chat.

-AAAA, RRRRR, fuck, go fucking , I'm coming, meow, kissing, hello, I'm going, <3, WOOOOT and etc

You want to talk? Come in private :)

Let in world chat will only be an invitation!

Warning, Attentino, Achtung: This post will also include [OT]
if u dont wont to read it please click here, thx!

:ph34r: 

After once, for longer again...

/me runs, jumps and dives out after:

lovely 14 hours

gl7jx8f5xss.jpg

of 3DX

oy359df83ky.jpg

/me logs into the forum...without postn a song first and thinks:

song? who said song? where? when? how much and wait!

sex, sec^^ here ya go

Play-Now-green.png

bäääääm
and btw songnames and text have got nothing to do with this here at all, i swear^^

mar235.gif

ofcourse im only joking, i just wanted to have a reason for using a pinocchio pic

/me
and so flys by @ vlads post with closed eyes and not reading anything
of him and of anybody...first n laughs behind the shield

0.jpg

*no worries dear, im just startn from the top vladok hehee*

and scrolls quickly up to reads nymphs post of yesterday at 03:20 PM first
and all again, after just overflying it on a tablet at a friends house yesterday and yes i know,

our chat on the island shortly sometime last night|morning, didnt need much words on this whole subject about
:wub:

b4jjxk7hk7gt.jpg

3DX itself and development(s), ppl in it, ah yes and some worldchat of course bla bla bla
cutting it now super fast(er) off in a directors cut version here -> just like a good steak ~ done when its done...

+ as usal...the world keeps on turning, especially outside at the fresh air meanwhile
and of course lettn it also finish with the "famous" ending words, lol:

3DX patientia est
patience

AmeN

where was i? ah yeah,

so after </a "only short" wedding n some afterparty(s) vist(s)> of an
actually big 3dx lill vacationbitch and letting it end

in a not planed and sure, way far to short

but very good n nice

12265835.gif?site=sex&user=nsfw-gifs

thinks: damn its late or early and yaaaaaawns

tumblr_inline_nbfumjt49v1r6jzi4.gif

well, ill read all now or mhmm thinks and yawns again
maybe better, laters or even better, morrow...or or or so^^

weekend10.jpg

ps:

nobody is forced to press a spoiler or read post, so stop "crying" now pls and ill do that also muhahahaaa

581163_647274951952793_1619159128_n.jpg?

meaauuuuuuu mietz mietz

Guest SayaX

Would it not just be easier to just stop the use of font sizes and limit it to colour?

I see no benefit in font size. A different colour is enough to stand out in world chat.

It would be also nice to have moderators in world chat. People who can give people warnings and potentially ban people from world chat if they are offensive or spam world chat. The problem with moderators is that it is still subjective even if following. It could get messy if someone thinks they are blocked unfairly as people are paying real money.

I'll ask everyone to remain civil and avoid personal attacks and defamatory comments.

Also, keep specific events and names out of this topic. Otherwise this will be locked.

PS : If a comment is removed, do not re-paste it even if you feel like answering to it. It will only feed the drama furthermore.

Removal has its reasons, and re-pasting just defeats the purpose.

Thank you.