3DXChat Community

3DX Winter Fashion Show

Camden

Hello 3DX Chat Community. Crazy, Sexy, Cool Events is bringing to you a 3DX Winter Fashion Show.

(Small print(to be read quickly or skimmed) : Yes we know that there are limited clothing options, especially for the guys. But hey it is a party and we can use our imaginations. I have seen some ladies put some nice looks together)

What we are looking for is a few members of the community to be one of the following:

1. Models: We need about eight ladies and four guys for models.
  2. Designers: We are looking for three designers as we have three currently.
  3. Photographers: We would like to do a photo shoot of the models and we will also need photos of the event.
  4. Announcer/Emcee: (We have one in mind, I will be honest, but we will need a second just in case).

The theme is winter with a highlight of winter holidays. So we are looking for:

• Cocktail and formal looks, think Christmas and New Year's Eve.
  • Snow and Ice.
  • Casual (think ski wear or hiking)
  • Lingerie/Sexy

The location will be at the Sin Club. More details to come. Please PM Cam, Pashion, or Staci if you would like to participate by being a model, photog, designer, or Announcer/Emcee. (We ask that designers submit a look to one of us, we will use the most creative looks to choose  a designer.  A voting panel will be assembled for this to keep it fair.)

As always any suggestions are welcomed. We would like to work with the community to make this a fun experience for everyone. So bring your imaginations and let's do this! :DB)

Hello 3DX Chat Community. Crazy, Sexy, Cool Events is bringing to you a 3DX Winter Fashion Show.

(Small print(to be read quickly or skimmed) : Yes we know that there are limited clothing options, especially for the guys. But hey it is a party and we can use our imaginations. I have seen some ladies put some nice looks together)

What we are looking for is a few members of the community to be one of the following:

1. Models: We need about eight ladies and four guys for models.
  2. Designers: We are looking for three designers as we have three currently.
  3. Photographers: We would like to do a photo shoot of the models and we will also need photos of the event.
  4. Announcer/Emcee: (We have one in mind, I will be honest, but we will need a second just in case).

The theme is winter with a highlight of winter holidays. So we are looking for:

• Cocktail and formal looks, think Christmas and New Year's Eve.
  • Snow and Ice.
  • Casual (think ski wear or hiking)
  • Lingerie/Sexy

The location will be at the Sin Club. More details to come. Please PM Cam, Pashion, or Staci if you would like to participate by being a model, photog, designer, or Announcer/Emcee. (We ask that designers submit a look to one of us, we will use the most creative looks to choose  a designer.  A voting panel will be assembled for this to keep it fair.)

As always any suggestions are welcomed. We would like to work with the community to make this a fun experience for everyone. So bring your imaginations and let's do this! :DB)

141540X42-15U.jpg

can i be a holder for clothes ??? nice idea camikazze :P  :D

Hmm, I was thinking you could model something in Cyberblue :P  Thanks!

Great idea. Would offer to be a model if times allow.

Thanks Jana, I will let you know the time.

I'll find my good undies :P

I can picture you wiggling on down the runway in pink undies.

Okay we have about four models. Still need designers and photogs.

OK, forgive me, I am a newb and a bit confused.

You want designers.

Perhaps I haven't read the relevant posts. Perhaps (more likely) I haven't bothered to search appropriately.

I designed lots of clothing for another game (lol, none of them were accepted) where there was an appropriate interface for applying the 2D clothing to the 3D models.

So, is there a similar interface here or are you expecting just rough and/or final designs and then the devs will create them for in-game use?

Flame me if you like, I can take it ;)

OK, forgive me, I am a newb and a bit confused.

You want designers.

Perhaps I haven't read the relevant posts. Perhaps (more likely) I haven't bothered to search appropriately.

I designed lots of clothing for another game (lol, none of them were accepted) where there was an appropriate interface for applying the 2D clothing to the 3D models.

So, is there a similar interface here or are you expecting just rough and/or final designs and then the devs will create them for in-game use?

Flame me if you like, I can take it ;)

No need to flame, I understand the question and that would be great if the option was available. This is just another take on a party for fun. Options are limited but we are asking for designers to put together something creative with what we have. Granted, the looks may have been seen around before but they will be the focus of the show and the photoshoot that take place. I will be doing a calendar featuring the models and the design (not sure when that will be ready, takes time but hopefully by Jan. 1st.)

Feel free to use this post to submit some of your work though. Maybe something like it could be duplicated with what we have here or close enough to it to be featured as a design.

• 3 weeks later...