3DXChat Community

Impressions so far!

CathyDeeFox

So hi everyone!

Dunno if you have met me yet, but I am a new player here and been playing like two weeks and I saw some other new players do this, so here I go.

So what are my impressions here so far?

The community is very helpful to new players. People are most of the time helpful and understandable.So this is very good! :)

Everyone is letting each other play their own game. I have seen people from all different kinds of sexuality, slaves (Like me tehehehe), collared slaves (Not like me, buhuhuhuhu!), T - Girls, Girls playing male avi, guy playing female avi. People from oh so many cultures playing most of the times in harmony with eachother.

Why do I say most of the time? Because nothing can be perfect. I have been accused a couple of times on here of being something I am not, which made me upset, but I just moved on and kept playing my game.

The main issue I have though is lack of customization. But after a long time experimenting, I got a somewhat unique looking avatar that looks like me irl.

Sure the updates come on a little slow, but all in all I would say this game is 8/10, and I would totally recommend it to my friends!

And keep in mind that I am not a native speaking English person, so if something looks odd, it is most likely due to this.

Thanks for your time if you have read all of this haha!

Love,

CathyDee

Oooh :o I want to say im glad if this means no more disturbing looking fake breasts and such :P

Wish we'd get more customization and sooon though >.<

Also, you know, the fact that the first time i saw you in game you had already hacked it, does not make you seem like "a new player", the community in fact is full of people making new characters and claiming to be new members. ^^

Anyway i hope you find your master/mistress and have a lot of fun in the game :3

Oooh :o I want to say im glad if this means no more disturbing looking fake breasts and such :P

Wish we'd get more customization and sooon though >.<

Also, you know, the fact that the first time i saw you in game you had already hacked it, does not make you seem like "a new player", the community in fact is full of people making new characters and claiming to be new members. ^^

Anyway i hope you find your master/mistress and have a lot of fun in the game :3

I don't really want to step on anyone's toes being new and all, but what do you mean that I have "hacked" it?

I don't mean to be rude, just curious on what you mean?

Welcome Cathy,

First let me start off by congratulating you upon being an individual when those nay saying folks came to you. A lot get sucked into all the *ahem* bullshit that follows in the client. Overall you have some people there that are quite fun to be around and willing to open your mind further (Pier). The game is fun and yes has little with customization; but it is easy to let yourself shine by your personality.  Hopefully, I get to see you around someday :D Continue having fun and bring in those friends!

Welcome Cathy,

First let me start off by congratulating you upon being an individual when those nay saying folks came to you. A lot get sucked into all the *ahem* bullshit that follows in the client. Overall you have some people there that are quite fun to be around and willing to open your mind further (Pier). The game is fun and yes has little with customization; but it is easy to let yourself shine by your personality.  Hopefully, I get to see you around someday :D Continue having fun and bring in those friends!

Thank you so much!

I hope to see you too!