3DXChat Community

Deciding to Register on Main Server after Visiting Test Server...grrr

Cassey

Hi!

So for the first time ever after being asked for years to visit 3DX Chat, someone I know said I should visit the test server at least. I did, and really liked it. Well done 3DX.

So tonight thought, why not register on main server for a year. All went as expected until creating name in-world. I understand why Cassey is probably already taken, but even when I entered a slightly different name with a number or special character without spaces I kept getting the pop-up saying in red letters you have to use a number or special character without spaces...seriously! That's what I did 5 different ways??? OMG! lol

Please help me tech support. :)

Thing is, tester is just a tester, on the main, there are more organized parties, social gatherings, bigger rooms, more people. I been to both, have fun in both, but fact is there are still more people in the main then the tester. I would have thought the opposite, but I was wrong. Main server has more committed people, straight jackets and all. They just invest a little more. As for your name, a last name would be nice.