3DXChat Community

DO YOU THINK U DJ? WHAT IS A DJ-STREAMER-PLAYLIST ETC

Aliviax

I find this discussion most interesting.

I have always thought of these rooms as movies

and we are all the stars.

In my opinion it is the job of the host(the director)

and the DJ(the soundtrack)to

provide the best movie set possible according to the room theme

for EVERYONE to enjoy.

More movies have been ruined by lousy soundtracks and

lousy directors then can be mentioned and

sadly in most rooms the host and the DJ are one and the same and

can't devote themselves to BOTH skills

without one suffering from the other.

However.....when the perfect DJ matches up with the

perfect host in the perfect room the experience is

magical indeed for ALL in the room

THIS is when I enjoy the game the most and it doesn't matter

how "real" the "DJ" was. ^^

Should I add something like:

-when the perfect dj matches up with the perfect host (rolled into one) in the perfectly stolen (by moral evaluation) room (ah it was wpb that your friends hated a lot) the experience is really magical:o 

That is how you enjoying the game and making enjoy the game others.

*applause* 

Funny when haters who tried so hard to destroy other people's activities, talk about it.  :) 

Funnyx2 when jadekhali getting someones room and opens it as hers, talks about it.  :D 

Funny how such a hater trying to hides under such words.  ^_^ 

#dontbesuchbitches

Not all DJs are producers, and that's ok

Not all producers are DJs, and that's ok

Not all DJs mix music, and that's ok

Not all DJs have a huge ego, some just like to have fun  :) 

What's wrong with people having fun and enjoying entertainment in whatever way they see fit? All of this just seems silly. 

OK, guys I agreed with JessicaX.

Why don't stop silly Cowboy typing and turning to shoot like the way it should be?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I made tread of DJ's creation and I will support all of us (if not a copy stuff).

No matter what any Audio Publishing platform or any kind of Music Genre you've made.

I can only see and will help our friends re-post on Mixcloud platform, sorry.

But you're all welcome to post your set.

I owed all of 3DXChat DJ here about helping me to do streaming set.

And I've learned by listening their set and sharing good tips here too.

Just click here

Give us your link, We'll listen your set...for sure.

Don't waste your time re-act silly post, same quote of boring DJ definition and etc...

Let's do your own Music creation.

It is far more better than howling through this forum.

This is my 5th year with this game, please don't make me go through

7 years itch, please... :D :D :D

P.S. I'm an Entertainer and Small Hobby DJ. 

Cheers.

Adding 2 cents so we can have over 10 cents of opinion and truth be told it does not matter what we think a dj is. I put a clear cut definition of what a DJ is according to the dictionary. To say what we think a dj is, takes away from what a DJ is supposed to do, enhance the room/ party. I think the real problem is there are many professional DJs (in other words they get paid to dj) or want to be professional djs that want to implement their point of view rather then what it really is. In other words what the dictionary in simplest terms says a dj is supposed to be. 

In my opinion, a dj should be someone that keeps trying to do their best in playing music they love with music the room's guest like and the host desires. This is not an easy task considering you can not read people's faces like in RL. I have met many professional djs here and they have been incredible. The set the standards to me on what I hope 3dx djs try to be, to steal Rae's qoute kind of, "the best dj they can be."

As for the over inflated ego djs, well people get tired of their attitude and move on.. 

Adding 2 cents so we can have over 10 cents of opinion and truth be told it does not matter what we think a dj is. I put a clear cut definition of what a DJ is according to the dictionary. To say what we think a dj is, takes away from what a DJ is supposed to do, enhance the room/ party. I think the real problem is there are many professional DJs (in other words they get paid to dj) or want to be professional djs that want to implement their point of view rather then what it really is. In other words what the dictionary in simplest terms says a dj is supposed to be. 

In my opinion, a dj should be someone that keeps trying to do their best in playing music they love with music the room's guest like and the host desires. This is not an easy task considering you can not read people's faces like in RL. I have met many professional djs here and they have been incredible. The set the standards to me on what I hope 3dx djs try to be, to steal Rae's qoute kind of, "the best dj they can be."

As for the over inflated ego djs, well people get tired of their attitude and move on.. 

I was born with music and I love any kind of them.

Just a hobby DJ who share my set through listeners.

Previous 3DXChat DJs like Achilles, MrAsh and etc.

They gave me very useful ideas about Internet Audio Streaming techniques.

Which it was new to me cause I've worked with Live Concert performance in S.E. Asia until today.

It took years to get through Internet Streaming with some tricky Audio Streaming restrictions

Which I posted here; YouTube, Tidal, Spotify, SoundCloud, Virtual DJ Radio, BandCamp, Apple Music and etc.

They have their specific of LUFS limitation. If you went over their MAX.

You're fucked with your upload set :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure about your time, it's Analog Audio world that's +3.0 dB was crucial result for live performance.

But in Digital Audio, if any exceeding 0 dB would be serious penalty.

That's the reason why all of DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) software is limited to -0.1 db for covering user's asses.

I don't pay more attention much about Beat Match, Beat Grid or even Camelot Wheel rules.

Some may need if they're not musician or not related to Music, Show or Concert industries.

I get use to do beat transaction on EBU/SMPTE basis with DAW Mastering.

Rather than let's DJ apps doing for you (I have Serato Pro, Virtual DJ Pro & Traktor Pro. Of course).

Otherwise, listeners would have same result like eating instant Campbell Soup served by entire DJs.

:P :P :P