3DXChat Community

PLEASE STOP THIS

Guest RosieKalifornia

Guest RosieKalifornia

So, built into the game is the movement of the head to look at some nearby person... and it's driving me bonkers.

My avi is constantly straining her neck to gawp at somebody I have no interest in and I DON'T WANT IT TO. Only way to stop it is pan right out with the camera but I dont want that either. I just want to see my avi looking ahead like a normal person, like every other avi on my screen. Not look like her necks fit to break thru damn right noseyness.

C'mon developers, its totally unnecessary, take this feature out please x

You know, in spite of the fact that it glitches a lot, I rather like it. 

On the other hand, it does sometimes give the impression either that I am staring at someone or someone is staring at me, and what I object to the most about that is the fact that we don't all always see the same thing on our screens. Sometimes our avis are positioned or oriented completely differently from what other people in the same location are seeing. And since I have a particularly strong sense of personal space, I often find it annoying when, for example, someone I don't know is dancing on top of me.

That was a long-winded introduction to my real point, which is that I wish this game had a refresh button, which would read the latest data for a particular location and refresh the display without having to rezone and then reposition your avi.