3DXChat Community

Do you think it's wrong for men to play as futa/t-girl?

kreamSoda

Twiggy ... NONE of this is real. Get a grip.

If I wanted to play a game that wasn't real I would play sims, or I would just come in 3DXChat and use bob.

I agree that a certain amount of what is in here is not real, and that it is fantasy, but how far do we go into be dis honest with others who play before it no longer becomes fantasy and more mind games and manipulation.

Last night I went into a party in 3DXChat, there was 11 female avis and 5 male avis.

After the recent things that have been in this post I looked around noticing that most of them showed the classic signs of not being girls behind the keyboard of those female avis.

I then thought about all the parties I had been to in the last couple of weeks, including one just a couple of days ago where I actually got in world chat trying to get some guys to come to it because there was 13 female avis there and not one male.

I thought about the people I have known in the game that I knew for certain to be female in real life, and that most of them are either gone or hardly ever come in the game now.

I went back to V1 and had a look around and saw in very much every place I went to the female avis well out numbered the male avis.

What I have woken up to lately is that this has all gotten to be beyond a joke, there is now far more male controlled female avatars than anything else in 3DXchat.

Sorry but I just find that sad and pathetic.

If all these posters that come in this forum claiming themselves to be transgenders posting the same crap trying to give excuses for what they do are not transgenders.

Then the transgenders themselves need to get in here and show that is not how they feel because the impression that is being given is not a good one.

before the edit, that i read this morning at the academy

giphy.gif

claps a fake applause and says thank you for generalising, brushing everyone, everything and everybody over one comb and smashing all into one bucket! whats next? we all get a new feature with a kind of yellowish jewish star like in the third reich with a 'TG' brandmark in the middle like this

tg-star.jpg?id=83577866

on our clothes or skin as the source of all evil?! maybe next time, when somebody types n hacks out an generalisation attack n insult on parts of this community, please switch on your brain first and choose a differentiation with the correct words like victorianna already wrote, thank you!

and thats why i dont participate in topics like this anymore (and who the hell started it in anycase, lol) cause in the end - forumwars, generalisations, fights n insults at its best and of course - page #8 meanwhile and already burning witches all over the place and till page #16...we will all be soaked "in blood" till our knees again! maybe the devs should open a nother vomit topic again: 'is 3dx dying' cause it seems like, if people dont have a place and time to grumble and let out their negativity, guess what? yes! what else - yet another gendertopic! ps: just because you see it, doesnt mean you know it! theres a reason behind everything and so dont judge others, if you know nothing!

giphy.gif

runs n jumps out of one of these bombtopics n forum again

I'm on training for the next race in here. Are you ready? On your mark, set...GO!post-5159-0-95185000-1474495804_thumb.jpg

Edited by Briana

Wow!  This thread has been hijacked so far away from the original reason it was started, it’s ridiculous.  Every race and gender, every single one, has racists, bigots and assholes.  Every race and gender has murders, rapists, and sexual predators.  Every one.  To judge an entire segment of humanity by the actions of the worst examples of that segment, is sad.  This thread is a perfect example of why you don't have transgenders lining up to comment.  I now have to prove how I feel?  How I think? Who I am? I read the entire older wretched she male thread, and never posted to it.  why?  Because it was filled with hate and disinformation.  I had hoped this thread was going to be different.  I feel sad and disgusted now, by this one.  Why post again at all. The forums are all about opinions, there is mine.  I also only speak for myself.....I won't post to this thread or any more like it here.

Kisses

Remember, you dont ever know, who you may ever meet in here and just because a person may not be dressed up at all that fancy or have a other gender than u expect, don't mean they're not an important person. You just don't ever know, who you're gonna meet in 3DX and sometimes in life and so that's why i look at everybody and try to treat all people as equal. Can't just judge. I try to treat everybody with respect. Every man, every woman, whatever your religion, skincolour or gender may be, or how you feel like best on your inside of yourself, or on the outside of your char! I really couldn't care less what or who you are and even if you were an alien with three titts and four arms, cause it's you, the person behind the keyboard that counts and not some freakn, buggy pixels! Text has no gender, but, and just like my lill sis Tika always says: IF its RP and nobody of the people involved care anyway...who cares, but if a other person does mind or matter and if it then comes to sex, love and real friendships, you should always know how to pronounce and write words like honesty, chicos!

1b08ix.jpg

Me personally, I take everything with a grain of salt. It doesn't bother me that a man is playing as a woman. I actually prefer not to know anyway, it ruins everything. I know plenty of white guys who play as black guys,and there's no problem with that. I know a few women on here are fat but play slim attractive ladies, it doesn't bother me either. If you want to break character to be honest, cool more power to you, but why are you even playing an opposite gender anyway? I know most guys would prefer a female avatar being honest with them from the get go about being male. But I honestly don't see the point. Most dudes in this game just want a nut, nothing else. I guess I'm a little different as I'm not looking for real life love in a game.

Wow!  This thread has been hijacked so far away from the original reason it was started, it’s ridiculous.  Every race and gender, every single one, has racists, bigots and assholes.  Every race and gender has murders, rapists, and sexual predators.  Every one.  To judge an entire segment of humanity by the actions of the worst examples of that segment, is sad.  This thread is a perfect example of why you don't have transgenders lining up to comment.  I now have to prove how I feel?  How I think? Who I am? I read the entire older wretched she male thread, and never posted to it.  why?  Because it was filled with hate and disinformation.  I had hoped this thread was going to be different.  I feel sad and disgusted now, by this one.  Why post again at all. The forums are all about opinions, there is mine.  I also only speak for myself.....I won't post to this thread or any more like it here.

Kisses

'Filled' with hate? Really? I would like pointed out where I (and I am not alone) have said anything hateful and would gladly amend if any observations are valid. The irony of tarring everyone with the same brush is not lost on me either.

'Filled' with hate? Really? I would like pointed out where I (and I am not alone) have said anything hateful and would gladly amend if any observations are valid. The irony of tarring everyone with the same brush is not lost on me either.

No, you yourself haven't. So if the shoe obviously doesn't fit, then why are you trying it on for size?

Also, if you read what JamieXXX wrote carefully, you will realize that the thread she characterized as "filled with hate and disinformation" was not this one, but an earlier one. And she only mentioned it as a reason that many gender-fluid and transgender players don't care to comment in threads like this. Which sadly means that they are under-represented in discussions like this.

So I am partly responsible for poisoning this thread. But I don't entirely regret it. I do think it would be great however if all of us who have already posted more than once to this thread would just shut the fuck up and let other opinions be heard now.

So this is the last thing I will post here.

No, you yourself haven't. So if the shoe obviously doesn't fit, then why are you trying it on for size?

Also, if you read what JamieXXX wrote carefully, you will realize that the thread she characterized as "filled with hate and disinformation" was not this one, but an earlier one. And she only mentioned it as a reason that many gender-fluid and transgender players don't care to comment in threads like this. Which sadly means that they are under-represented in discussions like this.

So I am partly responsible for poisoning this thread. But I don't entirely regret it. I do think it would be great however if all of us who have already posted more than once to this thread would just shut the fuck up and let other opinions be heard now.

So this is the last thing I will post here.

I did indeed read it carefully, including the part which read 'I had hoped this thread was going to be different' which was referencing the phrase 'Because it was filled with hate and disinformation'.

Regarding the shoe analogy - it was the one-size fits all aspect of what was said which prompted my reply (to try the shoe on): after all,  there was only one size of shoe in the shop and I don't care to walk through this thread bare-footed, with all the sharp tongues on display.

And I disagree that you poisoned this thread. You stated you position clearly under provocation. As did I in the two sentences above. The question - which will remain unanswered through your stated future absence from this discussion -is, why take aim at me?

I did indeed read it carefully, including the part which read 'I had hoped this thread was going to be different' which was referencing the phrase 'Because it was filled with hate and disinformation'.

Regarding the shoe analogy - it was the one-size fits all aspect of what was said which prompted my reply (to try the shoe on): after all,  there was only one size of shoe in the shop and I don't care to walk through this thread bare-footed, with all the sharp tongues on display.

And I disagree that you poisoned this thread. You stated you position clearly under provocation. As did I in the two sentences above. The question - which will remain unanswered through your stated future absence from this discussion -is, why take aim at me?

I am not taking aim at you personally. But I honestly feel you are still misunderstanding the intent of what JamieXXX wrote. You can contact me privately or in game if you wish for a more detailed response.

1) ...I can safely say the TG i know...
2) ...There is good, bad in every  group or ethnicity...

1)
blush 2.0^^

thanks bro

giphy.gif

4193252-3x2-940x627.jpg

2)

giphy.gif

3)

me and my bro already stoped postn in genderstufftopics gememmels und geraffels as writn before...but evrybody has a line somewhere as we know, blah and yes stoner, thx for the reminder, lol^^

takes again my personal gendertopic version of 863501.jpg

4) damn i forgot, ah, no...btw briana, im sure u can also mangage evn with a AH pic, but without a

go fuck yourself.

at the end...just thinkn, sayn n typn :Pand btw, didnt i tell u 2 get the fuk back into that

freakn bunker as i told you - and take your cup till its all over^^

Sarah_Connor_Ending(1).jpg?id=83678741

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSo2csNeNiQ

0_23.jpg?id=77421306

Edited by chaostika

Just to clarify a couple of things.

I am not meaning to generalise, I am simply pointing out realities.

The majority of people coming in these forums making comments on this subject with arguments for Transgenders are claiming themselves to be Transgenders, if it is true they are or not is also a point I am trying to make and I feel clearly stated earlier.

If they are not Transgenders then they are doing them a lot of harm to.

The majority of them with the arguments they put forward show a clear dis respect for other players wishes, and others that have said that they should not lie about who they are will then go on to say things like "but honestly I don't see any harm in it" or try to clarify how far they can go into a relationship before they should be honest.

I am not going to get into all the stuff that has already been said, that is well known already.

What I do want to do is show that I do not mean to generalise but rather have people see what is happening with what is written in these forums and what happens in the game.

What is clear is that the majority of people in both these forums and the game who represent themselves as Transgenders, not all, but the majority do.

They make certain statements and do certain things that a large amount of people do not agree they should do.

From that human nature will dictate certain things.

For me, if I now meet a Transgender, I will remain cautious of that person because it seems from what I have seen in here and the game that the majority seem to think a certain way on things I do not like.

I will not completely dismiss that person and would give them a chance to show they do not think that way, as I also know not all do.

If it seemed to be the other way around, where most seemed to not agree with those things, then things would be different, it is only human nature.

It is sad, but that is the reality of it.

Call it generalising if you want but I don't think it is, I think it is more facing reality.

In any group where the majority of people in that group have a certain way at looking at things, then anyone from that group will be seen that most likely will think that way.

People should not just assume that for certain each individual in that group will think that way, and the chance to show they do not should be awarded them, but it is only human nature that people will believe there is a better chance they will than they won't

Three groups of people are sitting in a bar...

Group A says "Please don't pretend to be a girl / t-girl when you are really a guy, it hurts people."

Group B says "Yeah but I want to, I think it should be allowed and accepted on the internet."

Group C says "Hey I think it's ok sometimes, just try not to hurt anyone if you can ok?"

Group A, B and C sit there for a moment in silence...

Group A says "Who want's another drink then?", to which the others all agree.

I don't mean to make light of anyone's painful experiences, I just wanted to make a little reminder that we are all different but still have to live together.

Group D is heading into the bar and thinking "Who's emotions can I mess with today hehe"? The bouncer sees Group D and says "Sorry mate, not tonight".

Just to clarify a couple of things.

shortly ripps of the plaster...*autsch*...

cup.png?id=77387221

now that sounds n reads mucho better as the "they post" yesterday and i gotcha in anycase ma'am

tears off new sticky tape, placees final plaster n jumps out again

sexy-law-student.jpg

- nice WE @ll -

Three groups of people are sitting in a bar...

Group A says "Please don't pretend to be a girl / t-girl when you are really a guy, it hurts people."

Group B says "Yeah but I want to, I think it should be allowed and accepted on the internet."

Group C says "Hey I think it's ok sometimes, just try not to hurt anyone if you can ok?"

Group A, B and C sit there for a moment in silence...

Group A says "Who want's another drink then?", to which the others all agree.

I don't mean to make light of anyone's painful experiences, I just wanted to make a little reminder that we are all different but still have to live together.

Group D is heading into the bar and thinking "Who's emotions can I mess with today hehe"? The bouncer sees Group D and says "Sorry mate, not tonight".

I'm in the group sitting alone at sin club.

post-5159-0-25735300-1439020655_thumb.jpg
f...I need another beer shiiiiit.
post-5159-0-93436000-1465266383_thumb.jpg

Tika I know you are one that is not like that, that you do respect the wishes of other players in the game and also I am sure you do respect the wishes of people in real life to.

There are also other transgenders in the game I know are like that.

Perhaps when I said it has lowered my opinion of trangenders I should have said something more to what I meant, that it has made me more cautious towards transgenders when I meet them than I use to be before.

I'm so naïve LOL. Not going to click my heels together and go home, but I had no idea there would be so much discord in 3DX. I thought we were all just going to tell jokes, act silly, dance, and have sex! It's ironic: all this about Trans (and "Futanari", mythical creatures more rare than unicorns), when we don't really exist as a gender choice in the game. After finding that out (after joining - see first sentence), I 've been all set to push the Trans agenda; but I'm beginning to see that a lot of agendas need attention. If it's true that most of the 3DX women (and a lot of the Trans) are men, then more needs to be done to attract "real" women and keep them interested, and more to encourage hetero men to BE MEN in the game. So I'd suggest any real women and manly men (especially if you like Trans women LOL) abandon this thread, go back to the suggestions threads, read what's there, support the ideas you like, state them again in your own words, and help the devs figure out how to keep the game evolving into something we can all enjoy more. Oh, one more thing: when you make suggestions, it's better not to put too many ideas into a single post; it's easier for the devs to figure out what's really popular by the "likes" that way.

Rob I read that and there is not much in there I didn't already understand.

I think most in 3DXChat do understand how hard it can be for them to fit in and be accepted.

The thing that I am concerned about and I think most who object to things that are going on in the game are not related to understanding what they go through and have to endure.

There was example given by someone earlier in this thread where they get approached at the bar, where it was said if the question is not asked then it is ok, that the person approaching should make it clear what they are looking for.

That is where the dis agreement is happening, should the question have to be asked.

Someone else pointed out that most will assume the gender of the person behind the avatar is the same as the avatar, and I agree with that, we should be able to assume that.

The question should not have to be asked, it should be made clear by the person who is playing an avatar with a gender different to that of their own.

The reason for that is it is that person that is doing something away from what would normally be expected.

It is my opinion that it has very little to do with roleplay and more to do with that the person knows if they reveal they are not the same gender as their avatar, then most will not want to participate.

I think that to be the case even with many of the people where their gender is not the same gender as their avatar themselves.

This is where I dis agree with what seems to be the common thinking behind the majority of the people that are doing this.

This should be something let known right from the start and not something where a decision is made on how far it gets into a relationship before they do reveal it.

If they feel there is no problems with it and that their are a good number of others who have no problems with it why not just let it be known right up front.

Surely if there is the number of people that don't care about the gender of the person behind the keyboard then it shouldn't matter that they do show it in their profiles or let be known up front.

If so there will be so many that they should be able to easily find each other and not cause the trouble that is being caused now.

The way it is it does cause more problems than seems to be accepted.

For us women we get continually asked to prove we are females and doubt is always on us that we are.

For lesbians they have to ask the question and guard themselves from getting into something sexual with a person that gives the impression they are a lesbian themselves when they are a male playing a lesbian.

For men they have to ask the question and try to guard themselves from getting into something sexual with a person that gives the impression they are a female behind the keyboard when it is a male.

Wouldn't it be easier for everyone if they just said who they were, including even easier for themselves.

For me sex in here is still personal, it is not as personal as in real life yes, but for me and what appears to many others it is still personal.

I chose to want to have sex with a male controlled male avatar and it is important to me.

It is the same for males, lesbians and gays, it matters to many of them that the person behind the keyboard be the same gender as the avatar they represent themselves with.

People may not agree that it should matter but they have to start respecting that to many it does and respect their wishes.

We all should not have to keep going in this game having to keep our guards up, prove we are really girls, suspect people and see the drama it causes when people are found out.

The people doing this saying that they should be able to have sex with people without letting them know and only let them know when a friendship or relationship developes is not good enough.

It needs to be up front and before sex or the problems it is causing will continue.

That's a great post Twiggy, and I agree that you shouldn't have to feel guarded, but consider this...

The internet is great for removing others preconceptions of you. You could be by social norms considered ugly, disabled, smell bad, sound weird, the wrong shape etc., and these preconceptions cause people to treat you differently. Now if you remove those preconceptions people will treat you for who you really are inside. Why not add biological sex to the list when gender identity doesn't match.

If this game had the option to make your avi overweight and wheel chair bound, don't you think that avi would get less attention than a 'physically perfect' one?

I put that article up because I thought that it was a good description of one aspect of this discussion we are having.

I am playing devils advocate. I don't know if what I am saying is right. I agree with your view and the view of those who don't agree with your view. The only thing I can say for sure is that it's not right to deliberately hurt someone.

I understand what you are saying Rob but I disagree that putting preconceptions of someones looks, shape, scent, how they may sound and such is the same as a preconception of gender.

I for instance am 23 and I am the girl in my profile picture, in real life things like age and how a guy is shaped and looks does come into how I may get attracted to him or not in the 1st place.

In here that does not seem to matter so much, in here I have been with guys in their 40s, at 1st that did seem to matter to me but now not so much.

I still wouldn't want to be with a guy in his 60s though, as that then seems to get into the dirty old man trying to get with girls who re far to young for him type of thing.

When I have sex in here I can imagine the guy I am with to be handsom and have a great body, but if I know he is in his 60s, well it just takes a little to much to imagine that.

But there is no way I would be able to imagine that a female is a handsom guy with a great body.

There are girls in here that chose to be with girls because of bad experiences they have had with men and it must be really hard for them to feel comfortable with people they find in here.

I am sure they would not want to be thinking that it is possible the lesbian they are getting personal with is possibly a guy.

Where as I am sure it wouldn't matter that much to them if they were thinking that the lesbian they are with may not be the attractive woman they are imagining her to be.

It is a matter of importance and a persons looks is no where near as important as a persons gender when it comes to getting personal and having sex with them.

It needs to be accepted that people chose what they look for in here by what their imagination will allow them.

Other girls my age may not want to be with a guy in his 40s or may consider a guy in his 60s, we are all different and respect should be given to what ever each persons desires are.

I have also had a guy in his 60s trying to lay a guilt trip on me because we had become friends and he thought because of that I should have sex with him.

His argument was age shouldn't matter in here and just could not seem to understand or accept that to me that does and that is my choice.

I also noticed that he always seemed to chase girls around my age, so to him age did matter as well, but he couldn't see that.

Now if everyone started jumping up and down saying we should all show pictures of ourselves to show our true age and appearance, then that would definitely be going to far and I think everyone knows that.

The reason for that is there is so much variation in what people will accept in age and how a person looks in real life.

There is such a wide selection when it comes to age and looks, mega attractive to down right ugly, young to almost dead and people will have different allowances to what they consider ok.

But when it comes to gender, then that becomes something where it is simply just a yes or no answer, and I think the majority of people feel the same, does gender matter "yes"

When this is discussed in here it always seems to go to people saying should someone have the right to do things where they deliberately or are likely to hurt someone.

That is far from being what this is all about, the answer to that is easy and we all seem to agree on that.

The real question is should people be able to deliberately deceive people on their real life gender and where that is deception and not.

Where and when it should be revealed and the effect it has on people in the game and the game itself.

We all seem to agree that it should be revealed when things start getting serious in a relationship but there is a dis agreement on if it should be revealed even before we have sex with a person.

My opinion there is yes it should be, not only because of the chance people can get hurt or upset, but more so because of the other problems it is causing that I mentioned in my previous post.