3DXChat Community

What would you do ?

Lilou

What would you dwhen you are iLove with someone ?

- I think when you are in Love Love has no distance 

- I think when you are in Love Love has no Rules it happentens when you not thinking about it 

- I think when you are in Love enjoy every Moment 

- I think when you are in Love all can happen

- I think when you are in Love you take care of him / her and try your best nerver to lose him / her

- I think when you are in Love withe someone you miss her / him every sec when /she / he is not beside                                                                              

you?

Jocelyn

Guest Eclipse

beautiful-braid-cute-girl-Favim.com-2088

When I'm in Love...'I Feel'

I feel my Problems grow smaller and more tolerable
I feel my
Heart Double in Size

I feel my
Vision narrow to the point that I only see you
I feel my
Dreams awaken, becoming more vivid, real and possible

I feel myself
Singing more throughout the day without even realizing it
I feel
Protected and your protector at the same time

I feel
Excited at the mere mention of your name
I feel
Lost when we're apart

With U, I feel Happy, I feel Creative, I feel Special, I FEEL LOVE !!!

Love means that everything is right with the world.

Love and only love.

Love means that you are content within your own heart and in the presence of the person that you love, who fills your day and makes you stronger and wiser, and gives you the confidence to go out into the world. Love is just the most beautiful, joyous Feeling

but

Love is a reciprocal torture too ;) 

Hope you find your real love

Tina

It is of course subjective, but to me... Love means the other person knows the worst thing about you and loves you anyway.

Love means you can be yourself without fear or judgement or condemnation or condition over who you are.

Love means you understand the person holistically and understand that all their points, good and bad, are what makes them the one you love.

It means that you put their needs ahead of yours and they do the same and in this way you find balance.

First of all i think this is very confussing title for the topic, i came here thinking someone needs help with something.

and well i think what most peopel are tlaking about here is those first few months of so called Love when everything is good and happy.

Me personaly think this stage is the worst since peopel ussualy lose sanity during it and even if they did ehave rational prior to this stage , they stop doing so while in it.

Actual love i believe comes after months or even years. When both parties show respect and trust to each other after prologned time of being together and still find each other sexualy attractive.

And i dislike new couples most of the time, appart they are tolarable when you are tlaking to one of them, but together they are just annoying to listen to i find.

Anyways , just my thoughts.

Best,

Dande.

Couples who are meant to be together are the ones that goes through everything that is supposed to tear them apart, but they come out stronger together than they ever were.  It hurts like crazy when the one you love isn't with you, but if they are in your heart, they aren't that far away. 

11703390_10154052880824745_2265280078087

I don't know that love is a single identifiable object. It's a tough emotion or state of being. I feel fear alongside love, and not something shallow like 'will she cheat on me?' but for my lover's safety, attitude, and general well being. I feel unbiased hatred for people and circumstance that hurts or diminishes the one I love. There is also a longing, a fiendish need for a lover once they are no longer around you (temporarily and usually just because of work or life in general.)

Mostly, I'd say love is a series of emotions, a crazy bull ride that ends in a great sense of calm. You're there. You have him/her, and more importantly they have you and you feel good about that.

Love is terribly hard to define in a manner of dates or numbers, but it is also never the same even in each person's own life. I loved my wife - then divorce - and still I know that at one time I really loved her. Years later now I am mature enough to know that I won't ever love anyone the same way but I have already fallen in love with others, it just isn't the same. No love is ever equal or the same, each is differently defined by both involved parties.

My two cents...

Guest ToxicallySweet

I don't know that love is a single identifiable object. It's a tough emotion or state of being. I feel fear alongside love, and not something shallow like 'will she cheat on me?' but for my lover's safety, attitude, and general well being. I feel unbiased hatred for people and circumstance that hurts or diminishes the one I love. There is also a longing, a fiendish need for a lover once they are no longer around you (temporarily and usually just because of work or life in general.)

Mostly, I'd say love is a series of emotions, a crazy bull ride that ends in a great sense of calm. You're there. You have him/her, and more importantly they have you and you feel good about that.

Love is terribly hard to define in a manner of dates or numbers, but it is also never the same even in each person's own life. I loved my wife - then divorce - and still I know that at one time I really loved her. Years later now I am mature enough to know that I won't ever love anyone the same way but I have already fallen in love with others, it just isn't the same. No love is ever equal or the same, each is differently defined by both involved parties.

My two cents...

Very True :)

My two cents...

So very true :rolleyes: The funny thing about love is that we never know how, when or to what extent it will impact us.  It causes us to do things that we wouldn't normally do, say things we would never say, and feel raw emotion like we have never felt before. Oh and lets not forget how love turns each and every one of us a little crazy sometimes.  And to top it off...this all happens when things are going well.   

Love is hard. Brutal. Love takes work. Practice. Patience. Perseverance.

Love is blinding. It's crippling. It's devastating. It's terrifying.

Love rends. It tears. It topples. It annihilates.

Love is the single most destructive force in all the universe.

And for all that, once you find it, you never, ever want to let it go.

You'd sell your soul for one more minute with one who holds your heart.