3DXChat Community

Grrrrrrr Time to Vent!!

EricaLeigh

OK people, I need to vent. I was in the 3DX club having a good time, chatting with people when a naked guy comes up and gets as close as he can and just stands there.

So I thought OK what the hell, and then moved. He then moves with me and continues to do the same thing.

Now I know I could hit the ignore button, but of course others will see him doing this.

I know this place is sex game, and all we want to do is have fun. But really? The nerve of some people here!

I'm sure others have had this kind of stuff happen to.

So here is your chance to vent! Let's make it know what drives us crazy in this otherwise very fun and addicting place :P

OK people, I need to vent. I was in the 3DX club having a good time, chatting with people when a naked guy comes up and gets as close as he can and just stands there.

So I thought OK what the hell, and then moved. He then moves with me and continues to do the same thing.

Now I know I could hit the ignore button, but of course others will see him doing this.

I know this place is sex game, and all we want to do is have fun. But really? The nerve of some people here!

So here is your chance to vent! Let's make it know what drives us crazy in this otherwise very fun and addicting place :P

Hello EricaLeigh, the ignore system works in a different way, if you ignored him, you will be invisible on his screen and he is invisible on your screen as well so he won't see where you move to so others won't see him following where you are as he won't be able to see where you are in the club. :) Only when you are in an interactive animation examples being "Couple Dance" "Sitting on the stools" etc... :) But he will only see a red ghost. :) And you will see him as a red ghost when he does interactive animations.

Kind Regards

MrAsh

Guest RobT

Sex in the middle of the dance floor, Love island, wherever. I cannot believe i am saying this because when i first got here i was one of the people who defended these people because its a sex game but now its just annoying and lazy when there are spots you can do it where its out of the way.  Im getting prudish in my old age i guess

Sex in the middle of the dance floor, Love island, wherever. I cannot believe i am saying this because when i first got here i was one of the people who defended these people because its a sex game but now its just annoying and lazy when there are spots you can do it where its out of the way.  Im getting prudish in my old age i guess

Or whats worse is I remember that.   Was't it when the "rule"  just changed.    It was  errr-ummm-ahhh yeah she had something against feet.. * snickers about the old age comment *   it will come to me :P

Edit: wrong R

Edited by Playme

To make Erica feel better -  the very first time I had sex in public a new guy ran over and started jerking it all over me.  To make it worse he announced it but back then a Mod came to the location and told him to walk away and that announcing it wasn't proper form.  To this day when that moment strikes,  I take into consideration of that and or other friends looking on.   And I always.. always get caught by someone or now get at least 2 PMs to join in ~ sigh.

To make Erica feel better -  the very first time I had sex in public a new guy ran over and started jerking it all over me.  To make it worse he announced it but back then a Mod came to the location and told him to walk away and that announcing it wasn't proper form.  To this day when that moment strikes,  I take into consideration of that and or other friends looking on.   And I always.. always get caught by someone or now get at least 2 PMs to join in ~ sigh.

Sounds like quite the experience Playme! ^_^ *Chuckles*

Guest RobT

Or whats worse is I remember that.   Was't it when the "rule"  just changed.    It was you and errr-ummm-ahhh yeah she had something against feet.. * snickers about the old age comment *   it will come to me :P

hmmm, i remember the feet thing. not my cup of tea. But if your implying i ever had sex in nc , Nope. never happened. not my style :P

It happens but it has gotten better. Been here a little over a year, this has happened to me as well. Along with some jerks trying to jerk off on me. I move they follow, I block. Etc. Ignore is your friend. With user rooms there has been some improvement but there are still those who troll or think they can do what they want without regard to others.

Guest RobT

to clear up what i said, i said in the middle of the dancing areas. not anywhere in room. 

Want me to Vent ok this is what I want, I want everyone to get along and if can't to log off, we come here to have fun and be happy not to fight, I don't come here for that and hate when I do, I don't like that side of me and sure no one else wants to see it or read it when they are trying to have a good time, why can't we just be civil we are not Kids, and should be able to conduct our self and an adult manner, From now on I have no plan to enter into any Childish bs , I will leave if that make me look like a Coward so be it say what you want I know who I am a Strong Black Woman...

My vent is, when I dance in the Nightclub, and their is plenty of dance space all around. But someone still has to come along and dance right on top of you basically. Its like in the carpark in the shopping centre, yours can be the only car there in amongst a hundred empty spaces, but some fuckwit still parks right next to you, arghhh, hate that sooo much. :angry: