3DXChat Community

radio dont work

the radio dont work  i can hear sounds its just my room where i cant hear it other places i can even when when i go change clothes it wont work eithier  why are paying money on here and nothing works we have to buy gold every time when are head tags go out 

8 hours ago, futashemale said:

my music still dont come on in my room or where i change clothes at  but when iam in toher places it works just mot in my room if money to play this game i should be getting music in my room 

You need to set a stream in your room, make sure your stream actually works outside of 3dx, some free streaming services requires a browser to show ads before allowing people to get access to the streamed content.

this aint right cant have a room with music i paid for  alt to join cant even hear music this isnt right at all you should have music in all rooms if we are paying to get room and other things we should be able to have music that what i dont have it dont work in my changing room or my apartment 

On 2/25/2024 at 4:53 PM, MissD said:

You need to set a stream in your room, make sure your stream actually works outside of 3dx, some free streaming services requires a browser to show ads before allowing people to get access to the streamed content.

it does work outside the stream just dont work in my room or my changing room you all need to fix it right if i pay money on here i should get music 

if you all cant do your jobs and fix my radio i will  leave this game its your game and you job i ask you over thousand times to do something about it  iam getting tired  not having no radio or music in my apartment or my changing room its your game and your job to make sure everybody is happy and your job to fix things your not doing your job i been asking to fix it over a week uts been working fine now it dont work do your job or   get somebody else  who can do your job

On 3/1/2024 at 1:58 AM, futashemale said:

it does work outside the stream just dont work in my room or my changing room you all need to fix it right if i pay money on here i should get music 

You don't set the music in the character editor only in your own room.

Try a different stream provider if it doesn't work, double check you're using the correct stream link etc.
Or post more information about the specific issue and I am sure someone will try to help you out.

On 3/1/2024 at 7:08 PM, futashemale said:

if you all cant do your jobs and fix my radio i will  leave this game its your game and you job i ask you over thousand times to do something about it  iam getting tired  not having no radio or music in my apartment or my changing room its your game and your job to make sure everybody is happy and your job to fix things your not doing your job i been asking to fix it over a week uts been working fine now it dont work do your job or   get somebody else  who can do your job

You're basically the only person on the forum complaining that the radio isn't working, I'm sorry to break it to you, but that usually means that the fault must be on your end.

Provide more information about your streaming provider, post a picture of the link you're putting into the radio etc. etc.
People can only help you, if you provide them with actual details to troubleshoot 🙂

its not on my side it works other places and clubs its not stuff its here in this game i have ererything and medie player and everything the music will play for awhile and quite thier is no etc  on this card like a couple of things 

On 3/1/2024 at 9:08 PM, futashemale said:

Hello! You're entitled to that opinion, and that's perfectly fine. Here's the deal: the game only offers a radio music player option, and each user can set up the URL of their preferred music stream in their location. To set up the URL of a music stream, you need to select the music player object. Clicking on it will bring up a window where you can input the music stream URL.

Remember, our player only supports certain audio formats, namely MP3 and OGG. This means that other audio formats won't be playable (for example, AAC).

it dont show me anything not radio or nothing it only shows me i enable on my card what you people are talking i dont see anything on my card says etc or anything it dont show a radio eithier 

On 3/3/2024 at 2:47 PM, MissD said:

You're basically the only person on the forum complaining that the radio isn't working, I'm sorry to break it to you, but that usually means that the fault must be on your end.

Provide more information about your streaming provider, post a picture of the link you're putting into the radio etc. etc.
People can only help you, if you provide them with actual details to troubleshoot 🙂

dont show that on my card about the radio or anything it just says enable i click it  you need to figure what the hell your talking about i dont see anything about a radio or etc or anything on my cards think your all smoking meth or crack

3 hours ago, futashemale said:

dont show that on my card about the radio or anything it just says enable i click it  you need to figure what the hell your talking about i dont see anything about a radio or etc or anything on my cards think your all smoking meth or crack

What "card" are you talking about?

As MissD asked before:
- what streaming host do you use? I use MyRadioStream
- what player do you use? I use WinAmp
- what music format do you use? Gizmo made a post a couple hours ago on Discord that only MP3 and OGG is working, ACC does NOT! I use MP3.
- is your music streaming link working when you put it in any browser?
- you DO have a radio object in your room and you put your radio stream link in there and clicked on play?
- remember that there is NO sound in the changing room in 3DXC
- you followed all the instructions in this "manual": Streaming music into 3DXC chat rooms