3DXChat Community

There's people provoking others into arguments to report them after.

Your game will die because of a minority of people using your flawed report system to get people banned . I just get banned again for reason I don't know because clittywink that dude keeps talking bout me and to me in world chat. This is fucking dumb and retarded. You have people playing multiple accounts and laying thru their asses . You have no moderation and only banned people if a certain number of complaints are done. There's no way to know what happen or what I said . This is a adult sex game and people cannot even argue in world chat but the worse part is that you can't even know why you got banned. You are probably one of the worse devs I have ever dealt with. 

People like clittywinks have many alts and they just mass report your character and than its easy to get you banned because there's no moderation at all. How come someone can have so many accounts and harrasse people like that dude. 

4 hours ago, mackiavelli said:

Your game will die because of a minority of people using your flawed report system to get people banned . I just get banned again for reason I don't know because clittywink that dude keeps talking bout me and to me in world chat. This is fucking dumb and retarded. You have people playing multiple accounts and laying thru their asses . You have no moderation and only banned people if a certain number of complaints are done. There's no way to know what happen or what I said . This is a adult sex game and people cannot even argue in world chat but the worse part is that you can't even know why you got banned. You are probably one of the worse devs I have ever dealt with. 

Maybe just enjoy the game and don't even touch World Chat. It's not really worth it in my opinion. From my experience nothing good ever comes out of it.

Edited by OnlyMildlyAddicted
Added info

3dxchat would be a better place without WC.

Constant political arguing, hate, bigotry and personal conflicts not bringing anything positive to the game. If anything, it only able to scare off some new player who are seeing WC as one of the first things when they first enter the game. 

It does more harm than good, and even if a small but very vocal (and very often - toxic) minority who pay subscription mainly to be able to make drama in WC going to leave the game - it will only make 3dxchat better. 

3 hours ago, Xizi said:

3dxchat would be a better place without WC.

Constant political arguing, hate, bigotry and personal conflicts not bringing anything positive to the game. If anything, it only able to scare off some new player who are seeing WC as one of the first things when they first enter the game. 

It does more harm than good, and even if a small but very vocal (and very often - toxic) minority who pay subscription mainly to be able to make drama in WC going to leave the game - it will only make 3dxchat better. 

I strongly disagree! Imagine all that bullshit from World Chat would spread into the local chats... So all the toxic people have a place to be toxic. Let them have their fun there and everybody body else can enjoy mostly "normal" local chats 😜

29 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

I strongly disagree! Imagine all that bullshit from World Chat would spread into the local chats... So all the toxic people have a place to be toxic. Let them have their fun there and everybody body else can enjoy mostly "normal" local chats 😜

I think many of them gonna just leave the game, not getting enough responses and drama from locals. But yeah, some sure can go on to mental shitting spree into the rooms... 

Maybe at least somehow make it so WC is not opened by default. Like, you have an empty chat by default and need to specially click on WC's tab. Maybe even make an option in settings to display WC or not - and set it as "no" by-default so new players not going to see that cesspool of shit and garbage as their first game's expression. 

10 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

First rule of World Chat:

Never mention (or look into) World Chat!

Yeah I get that but its the community in general that as changed so much and people have become so weird. I spent 5 years saying nothing mostly and getting people harassing's me and inventing all the stories possible on me when I was AFK lol Might just be time to move on to something else lol.