3DXChat Community

Endless Loading screen in Beta...

Morgaine

10 minutes ago, Morgaine said:

Ever since the newest patch (453) a few days ago, I have not been able to enter game. I make it through the log in screen but It will not get to the character screen. Anyone else having this issue? or know how to fix it?

M

open a ticket and ask a reset of your avi

1 hour ago, Morgaine said:

I even tried reinstalling the beta client. still nothing

Reinstalling it will not fix it, what has happened is, somehow your avatar is corrupted on the game server and requires 3DX to reset your avatar on the server.

There is nothing that can be done to fix it on the user side of things. Only they can fix it. And from what @MistressBeryl has stated, you are pretty much screwed until they get around to resetting avatars in the beta. Hopefully they fix it soon. They need to figure out why it is happening to begin with.

1 hour ago, bart birgisson said:

Installation and removal of 3DXChat
When downloading 3DXChat it should be noted that the launcher is a self extracting file, placing the game in the current folder where the launcher is located, once you run it.
You won't get a normal installation window, and it has nothing to do with the version of windows you use, it's the way 3DXChat is developed.
Sidenote: Be sure that the folder you placed the launcher in has the correct read/write permissions for your user.

You possibly want to place the launcher somewhere else e.g. X:\3DXChat\ and create a shortcut onto your desktop or taskbar from there.

Once you run the game for the first time it will create a new folder Documents/3DXChat where screenshots and settings etc. are stored.
It also creates a table within the registry database of your windows, where it stores your in-game settings, saved colors, login information (if "remember me" is selected) is stored.

Removal of 3DXChat
Delete the folder where the game files are located e.g. X\3DXChat\
Then you delete the 3DXChat folder in your documents folder.
To remove the registry files you can use Gizmo's which can be found here:

7 hours ago, bart birgisson said:

it was not about the main game , the main game works ...

the BETA is not loading anymore

The issue you are having is the server that is serving the download is being blocked and not allowed to connect to the server.

It can only be 1 of 4 things, 1. you are in a country that blocks adult games. 2 your ISP (internet service provider) has blocked the server. 3 Your antivirus is blocking it. Or, 4. You are trying to DL to a write protected folder.

It is not your pc or Windows doing it, as the main game seems to work as it should for you.

To eliminate the write permission issue try installing it in the same folder as the main game, they can reside side by side in the same directory, but you will need to name  the folder to for example; 3dxchat2, or 3dxchatB just something different so they can be in the same folder. The 2 games will not interfere with each other in this configuration.

Hope this helps!

Edited by SerenityWillow
I love 3DXChat!