3DXChat Community

Ocean level

Xizi

I have a nasty little situation.

I finished my current build, and its an apartment that suppose to be high (in the big multi-apparment building), but when I was building it - I didn't take this into account.

So... I tried to select my whole apartment and pull it up and... it just does not work. My game lagging for several seconds and my building stays in the same place after it. Even if my PC is not too weak, 6/12 CPU, 16 gb ram - it seems to be not good enough. 

Then I tried another solution - I made an ocean level lower. It did work, but sometimes, well, not just sometimes, very damn often - ocean level goes back to level 0 and I need to fix it again. 

The question is: is there some permanent solution for my problem? 

I found how to do it! Well, more like I found why I couldn't do it before...

My mistake was that I was releasing the left mouse button when my PC was freezing. So instead I  just kept it pressed through the time while the game was freezing, till all my stuff finally got pulled up. 

On 12/28/2022 at 1:34 AM, Xizi said:

I found how to do it! Well, more like I found why I couldn't do it before...

My mistake was that I was releasing the left mouse button when my PC was freezing. So instead I  just kept it pressed through the time while the game was freezing, till all my stuff finally got pulled up. 

I've come across this problem in the past and I will try this next time.  

Another way of doing this is snap-step.. Using one of the lowest pieces of your world, work how approx how far you want to move it then enter that into the snap-step and then move parts up/down in parts, eg, highlight a 1/4 or so of the world and move it, then another 1/4 and so on till its all moved.

Edited by JenC