3DXChat Community

what do you think?

robo

I just read a couple major scuffles in forum between members, omg, this game needs more extra extracurricular activities,maybe some too take frustrations out on someone that has really Pissed you off..lol. A fun idea I have, lol just a bit of a comical idea, but cracks fun into the some of the verbal jabbing in forums. They should make a room or area were there is a boxing ring with a ref or mediator, we're the two peeps that are so Pissed at each other can go and have it out, and punch each others lights out, and insult each other until they feel they have resolved thier shit, instead of airing thier issues in public forum, for all to read and see. but can do all of it in the ring...Just an idea...and it would end a fuck load of public drama, one can punch the others lights out..lol...and maybe after the ring, possibly kiss and make up...Haha, Sorry, I Know this is a silly idea, but I like it...Robo...xxx

Cmon Robo, It's been discussed over and over and over ........................................over again.

Everytime it ends on same point which is:

If there were mods this would not happen

and other side mods are not needed, ignore drama. mods are only abusing power.

You have no idea how many bad things the person who made last topic did, otherwise you would not wrote stuff like you just did and again where does it end?

lack of mods / people having different tolerance levels towards drama

And this talk won't end ever.

478962_original.jpg

OK, I hear ya, sorry, don't know her or the whole situation, but seriously , not too down size your frustrations but a boxing ring would on a serious note be an awesome idea..lol...for all..

I think that's a good idea if you feel like you are constantly being dragged into the soap opera day-to-day basis.That would be a great way to calm them down. It would come in handy if devs created a FIGHT ROOM lol

Ah.

Nevermind. Just sharing my thoughts here ;)

Not meaning to censor you in any way, but what I think is that you should think twice before creating topics.. Which you seem to not have done on most of your "new idea" topics.

From what I remember, most of them ended in drama. To me, your ideas to cease dramas are actualling calling for more.

And this new idea is just...

105xsts.gif

Relax Shanti, I would not call this idea drama, I would call it fun, making fun of all the annoying dram on here, and a fight club idea, all in fun, I think would be hilarious..:P..lol

Not fun, I mean really, you want in this game to have a boxing ring, with fight animations? Nah, I would much rather see character customizations and many other things. And it is best to be fully abreast of a topic or discussion before criticizing it or those participating in it.

Robo, your sentiment is... nice? I suppose? But however "fun" this might be, this idea is out of the scope of the game. If other people causing drama truly bothers you that much then my advice to you is to just ignore it, it would be a happy world if everyone could hold hands and play togheter.. but we are humans and it's is in our nature to bicker, sadly. Making these threads also doesn't help, indirectly referencing dramas - however humorous said reference might be - will only cause those involved to come here and prolong said drama... like Erika says... just sayin'