3DXChat Community

Your current games / upcoming games

Makii

Hey all! I'm a little curious what games people are playing atm (except for 3DX ofc) and what games of 2015 that have caught your interest.

1) What games are you currently playing?

Currently I'm doing a playthrough of Fallout New Vegas, Hearthstone, Cities Skylines and Hotline Miami ^^ I would like to be done with them before the Witcher 3 is released ;p

2) What games are you looking forward ti during 2015?

As I said before I'm currently looking forward to play The Witcher 3 ^^. As far as other releases for 2015 that have caught my interest goes I'd like to try Hotline Miami 2,  Bloodborne and the next Darksouls 2 DLC ^^

None ... No spare time and no life right now

Witcher 3 (omg, you can play Ciri as a character !!!)

post-24-0-05052600-1426625708_thumb.jpg

Current game? I've been playing Helldivers on the PS4 and Hotline Miami 2 : Wrong Number on there as well. Aside from those two games I'm pretty much always playing Dragon Age : Inquisition, Counter Strike : Global Offensive, Starcraft 2, and Heroes of the Storm.

Looking forward to? The only reason I got a Wii console was to play the Legend of Zelda games that came out for it... and maybe some Super Smash Brother.  I'm probbably going to be doing the same thing for the Wii U when the new Legend of Zelda comes out.

Well... I'm starting a little with League of Legends, testing it out. As for everything else, I'm a long standing veteran of Minecraft and Warcraft(Now off and on). I've been working on the same MineCraft build for almost 2 years. I don't play consoles, prefer PC. I'm a creator, so I naturally gravitate to building environments.

2) What games are you looking forward to during 2015?

Haven't had time to branch into other games, too focused on building my own. I'm currently, however, interested in VR game applications for 2015 and 2016, since I have a dev kit from my company for Oculus Rift games - such as Star Citizen, and Elite: Dangerous.

post-4832-0-16093700-1426570536_thumb.jpg

Guest FoxyGold

Got back into Vindictus an NeverWniter/Guild Wars 2

2) What games are you looking forward to during 2015?

Not Much at all

1. Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Divinity: Original Sin, Wasteland 2, The Witcher series (replaying more like)

2. A bunch! The Witcher 3, Pillars of Eternity, Cyberpunk 2077 (I have a feeling it will come out this year), GTA 5 for PC

Witcher 3 (omg, you can play Ciri as a character !!!)

OMG... REALLY =D? *faints*

1) What games are you currently playing?   League of Legends, Hearthstone, Sims 4 (I don't care what you say, it's cool!) FFXIV.

2) What games are you looking forward to during 2015? Mostly Overwatch, but most of my love for Blizzard is all but evaporated. 

I'm currently playing: StarCraft 2, Hearthstone, Anno 2070 and Titanfall

I'm looking forward to: Cyberpunk 2077, The Witcher 3 and Bloodborne

I'm still trying to get through AC Unity and it's a terrible grind. Also playing a little bit of Evolve and PayDay 2 (Thanks Laina :D)

Too many... But MGS and Zelda are two of my favorite franchises growing up and they're both getting new games this year. I'm going to be like a little kid. 

PC: League of Legends, a tiny bit of Hearthstone
Console:  Watchdogs

Witcher 3...omg.  Overwatch looks good, as does Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade.  New Halo game (Spartan Strike) is always interesting and I'm really excited about the new Star Wars: Battlefront game.