3DXChat Community

RIP AlyssaQueen

Guest Matte

Guest Matte

I talked with Alyssa on Kik the other day after just had meet her shortly, I'm sure others know her way better then what i had the chance to do. I received answer that she was feeling worse with head and she was going to hospital. Then i didnt hear from her til later from a friend using her phone apperantly.. myself i dont trust ppl in here after all ive seen and experienced so far and even tho i find it weird she passed away from brain bleeding 04.00am and someone been on at forum 05.30 i cant imagine anyone would lie abt this..

So it's with great sorrow i announce the death of AlyssaQueen. May you find peace in heaven and may youre family and friends find strenght to carry on. Im not good at this good byes..

*Quietly, I weep

For her

For her family

For life*

Farewell

Guest Matte

Cuz i was told by her best friend using her phone on kik to tell her friends thats why,

yea i sure hope so to i wont judge or say anthing

but if ppl lies abt this im out of this sht game once and for all ^^ been to much latly with lies and decieves

My deepest condolences to Alyssa, and her family and friends, I'm so sorry to find one of our community lost to us. She will always be here with us in our hearts and thoughts.

karla

"So it's with great sorrow i announce the death of VanessaQueen." So who is Vanessa then..? This is all very confusing O.o

think he meany Alyssa and was a typo

Cuz i was told by her best friend using her phone on kik to tell her friends thats why,

yea i sure hope so to i wont judge or say anthing

but if ppl lies abt this im out of this sht game once and for all ^^ been to much latly with lies and decieves

That is something you have to indeed treat with care on platforms like this, I could reveal you some rather shocking stories in its own sense but the reason i'm replying here is that someone was logged in with her forum account two hours after you posted and since i'm a bit of a detective, that was rather confusing to me.

I talked with Alyssa on Kik the other day after just had meet her shortly, I'm sure others know her way better then what i had the chance to do. I received answer that she was feeling worse with head and she was going to hospital. Then i didnt hear from her til later from a friend using her phone apperantly.. myself i dont trust ppl in here after all ive seen and experienced so far and even tho i find it weird she passed away from brain bleeding 04.00am and someone been on at forum 05.30 i cant imagine anyone would lie abt this..

So it's with great sorrow i announce the death of AlyssaQueen. May you find peace in heaven and may youre family and friends find strenght to carry on. Im not good at this good byes..

*Quietly, I weep

For her

For her family

For life* I hope not and don't know her, but this sounds bad and unusual, but a brain bleed for most healthy people is a stroke, and most strokes, in young people can usually stem from substance abuse or drug overdoses, I dont know her, but if that was the case, it is very sad, but who knows what caused it, in any case It is horrifying as well as sad..God bless her, strange life is too short, someone can be here today and gone and gone tommorrow...I have known some that have, left this world too early, getting lost, and not finding thier way back, but My thoughts are with her, her family and all who knew her.I only hope that her passing is not true...but if this is the case, my heart is with those that no her well..((

Farewell

I HAVE met her once, or twice, I hope this is not true, but this sounds bad and unusual, but it is not common for a healthy person to have a sudden brain bleed, for most healthy people a brain bleed or stroke can be caused by substance abuse and overdoses, not saying this was her case, however I hope not., in any case whom knows what caused this, but whatever the cause, it is sad and truly horrifying to me, and my thoughts and heart are truly with those, that knew her well, her friends, and family, and if she is truly gone, god bless her, and my mind is with her. IT IS SO true and so sad that someone can be here today and gone forever tommorrow, I too have lost someone close too me to substance abuse, but whatever the reason, it is sad ,when one is taken from this earth, way too early , and well before thier time..So I am sad to hear about Alyssa passing,.and my heart goes out too all, that knew her,.....SHE WILL NEVER Be FORGOTTEN... ((((...