3DXChat Community

HellaTrouble

I cant get 429 to open stuck on zip deleted old version which was 428 went here and downloaded again but it was 428 so i'm back where i started Not Zipping wtf 3dx. It looks like I have my reason to leave this game especially when they updat but dont update the download again WTF 3dx......anyone help me?

Edited by HellaTrouble

• 2 weeks later...

I also having problem with patcher 429 update, it stuck and don't go anywhere but just at "Unzipping" stage and it took for hours. I did everything possible including disable firewall but nothing was happened. Please upload full game for download, thanks.

P.S. I still having a massive headache with Windows Defender on Windows 10 made my Blizzard & EA Games launcher disappeared this time.

Edited by SammyRay

Hello there everybody,
Is someone could help me please? I bought a 6-months-code 4 hours ago but when I update and enter to game it didn't let me. 

It stucked Downloading patch 429: 0%

I already followed to every step from support page but it doesn't work. I am living out of Europe, when I clean my dns list, I can reach to game screen but that time I couldn't login, when I click enter button it stays on grey. When I change my dns as an european country, the game kicked me out of screen and Update Status part is begin but it stuck 0%.

Edited by TylerMnF

6 hours ago, ColinDude said:

@SammyRay @TylerMnF See this post, posted by Gizmo a few weeks ago. There's a full installer for the 429 version, as well as a new installer that worked fine, too.

Aww, thank you very much for your link. I had trouble with nasty Windows Defender from Windows 10 that always eating half of my memory when it's real-time protection mode that cause Blizzard, EA games launcher became invisible as well as 3DXChat too. I chose second option, uninstall old game and replace with extracted folder. All's OK.