3DXChat Community

Cuddle Beams and broken Slowdances

Feuermond

The location of avatars has really become annoying: At times, if you use “cuddle” avatars do not near each other before cuddling but one is beamed to the other over a long distance for the cuddle and then back in its original place. That leads to, when cuddled by more friends, I often do not see my avatar anymore because it is pulled around everywhere.

I invited somebody for a slowdance. She accepted and we already had been in the slow. But while the avatars have been nearing each other for the slow, she also gut a cuddle. It leaded to we got into the slow, she was pulled out of the slow for the cuddle and I was alone slowdancing with air.

Not to say how often it comes to 3 or more avatars in one place when cuddling was clicked nearly at the same time though the cuddle function is made for 2 avatars only. But the software is not able to handle events coming at the same time.

Really, SexGameDevil, @Gizmo and @Lisa, these problems are building up over time and instead of getting any better they become worse? C’mon this is a virtual environment about avatar interactions and the basics get more and more weird. Again, really?

It’s got annoying, really bothering annoying!

Edited by Feuermond

7 hours ago, Leathium said:

Does it break your immersion? Is that why it seems like a disaster to cuddle and feel like teleporting 3 steps and back?

I am not speaking of 3 steps but imaging the Sin, which you know best: Imagine you stand at your place and a hug would pull you way through the room to the entrance.

What MeiLing says: We pay for a service that is based on avatar interaction. And I say: The phenomena has become worse with the last update. Like they tried to fix the avatar dislocation but failed badly. The disaster is not it happens but that it got worse again and yes in a way it started to break my immersion now. Cuddling a group of friends or getting cuddled of them started to become lost time in game.

I mean.. hug is a hug regardless of it teleporting you to oblivion and back, right? not a major game breaking bug though.. so I wouldn't bet money on it being fixed as soon or addressed, and please we pay a discounted Sub $45 a YEAR.. idk why you people still make a fuss of "We pay a HUGE fortune", regardless, they are currently working on keeping the game server stable to handle players and not crash and fail as soon and often as it used to do last months, bugs like those can be addressed later if there is nothing critical game breaking bugs going on.. so Don't hold your breath on it!

Edited by Leathium

mmm

It is not the problem to be teleported but not knowing who has hugged... and until you prove the contrary, it means that there is a bug and it should be fixed. If you want a better game, you may want to report this kind of problem too. 

Edited by MeiLing

On 11/10/2020 at 8:30 AM, Leathium said:

I mean.. hug is a hug regardless of it teleporting you to oblivion and back, right? not a major game breaking bug though.. so I wouldn't bet money on it being fixed as soon or addressed, and please we pay a discounted Sub $45 a YEAR.. idk why you people still make a fuss of "We pay a HUGE fortune", regardless, they are currently working on keeping the game server stable to handle players and not crash and fail as soon and often as it used to do last months, bugs like those can be addressed later if there is nothing critical game breaking bugs going on.. so Don't hold your breath on it!

*shrugs* With this always defending SGD and cheer them for hard work, work which should have been done since the first 3rd party DLL, we will never get these bugs fixed. And it's not my problem when SGD reduce the price. I did not ask for that. I ask for fixes of major bugs and release plans of all the big updates that have been mentioned.

Well you asked and my answer stays: This cuddle teleport bug breaks my immersion. Nice for you if you feel otherwise but it does not help me. If the server is down or immersion gets lost is the same thing for me, both is game breaking. If these issues increase more in other situations, 3DX is broken for me.

Edited by Feuermond