3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

4 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Why don't you, Lussian and Pierousssss go start a support group on 3DX for French losers with no real lives who think they matter to anyone outside of this game (maybe not even here) instead of wasting your time arguing with Jade dude?

Can you prove any of your words? I see only blah-blah and nothing of a truth. I have no idea why people try to connect me with a french community lol

I'm back.....and I see this place is getting even sillier then usual....thank you for the comedy relief Coldheart  :)

One of the biggest reasons they keep coming here is no one bothers to read the posts on THEIR threads.....so they have to come here to get ANY kind of attention  🤣

They are so obsessed with me that I wonder which one mastubates to me the most......I need to start charging by the word......🤣

Edited by jadekhali

5 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

One of the biggest reasons they keep coming here is no one bothers to read the posts on THEIR threads.....so they have to come here to get ANY kind of attention  🤣

Lie. I am here cuz you call me.

They are so obsessed with me that I wonder which one mastubates to me the most....

Don`t judge by yourself.

8 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Lie. I am here cuz you call me.

Don`t judge by yourself.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz     why don't u at least bore us all to death again by posting the "stolen room"(THAT WAS GIVEN AWAY TO EVERYONE lol) for the 8th zillionth time on here......that is unless u finally got some new material.......

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz     why don't u at least bore us all to death again by posting the "stolen room"(THAT WAS GIVEN AWAY TO EVERYONE lol) for the 8th zillionth time on here......that is unless u finally got some new material.......

Why don't you be smarter to answer this question?

Just now, jadekhali said:

Watches all our viewers fast falling asleep.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Are you afraid to show yourself to people in a bad light? You didn`t close the room being knew that it isn`t yours. After all you started to lie that you didn`t open it first time. Jade, there were many people in the room. You are liar, but everything you can say - "zzzzzzzzzzzzzz" . You are boring. That is why 99% of your SH ain`t active. No one care about you. it isn`t you who use people there, People are use your Safe Haven to promote themselves and you can`t handle this.

I have no idea....just another one of my fans I guess    🤣

You can pretend it's me if it gets ur rocks off   :)

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali