3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

2 hours ago, DJGarrix said:

yes and peoples choice, this is see where people show their true colors of liking drama, saying they hate it, but is instigated and continues

It will never end because their jealousy of such a place as Safe Haven can never happen for them and because no one else wants them and this is all they have and all they will ever know  :)

HALO Saturday 5PM - 8PM CET Host Reddebs & AlphaWulf with DJDon let's start your night off with a boom and Party into the evening https://3dxmodz.com/index.php?/calendar/26-events/2020/8/

1411428828_HALONEWEST.jpg.091294f5f02e5b0964406bddfcfc8cde.jpg

Area 51 Howlers Abduction Saturday 9PM - 1AM CET Come get yourself probed! With a fun new Venue and great Music with Host Agnat and Guest DJ's https://3dxmodz.com/index.php?/calendar/26-events/2020/8/

Poster.thumb.png.07bf3af911e9050d5b8e5994eeb94762.png

riley_poster.png

Not only does Safe Haven boast the largest German population in the game...... you will also find the biggest contingent of Russian players at our discord!

Please welcome our newest dance team ......The Dancerucats!

"From Russia with Love"     (With apologies to OLESYA........🤣)

unknown.png

2020-08-18_22-23-09_352261.png

Edited by jadekhali

10 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

It will never end because of Jade`s professional jealousy in such a place as Safe Haven - a fake factory. 

1 minute ago, jadekhali said:

Cry more Ex  :)

Why don't you both hush up and get to sucking these balls. They aren't going to suck themselves.

19 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

I've been slurred as xenophobic by a certain player and I believe our enormous European membership proves otherwise   :)

Lets see how many THEY have in THEIR discord  :)

I never try to influence people I am together on a Discord. And I tell you a fact Jade, if you try to do so just some stupid idiots follow you, the rest will turn their back to you. But try it, go and build the force you want to do. Try to mobilize your 600 or whatever users on Safe Haven. Do it. Please. I recently upgraded my popcorn reserve at home. But remember you might have 600 members there but not 600 blind followers or serfs.

Or just stop acting as a bitch and stop talking shit behind the back of others. Do less offensive posts and stop attacking everyone who don’t like to work together with you. 

Edited by chloe

6 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Only an insane persson would think I would actually waste my time talking about YOU to ANYONE      lol

I have a proof. Nothing can teach you in this life, silly lol

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

Just now, jadekhali said:

lol....I will grant that Ex may have the largest contingent French p;layers.......even Safe Haven can't be # 1 in EVERYTHING      🤣

French players? That's like bragging about having the most herpies or genital warts.

7 minutes ago, chloe said:

Or just stop acting as a bitch and stop talking shit behind the back of others. Do less offensive posts and stop attacking everyone who don’t like to work together with you. 

She can't stop because she thinks it might increase the number of people. As usual.