3DXChat Community

What turned you on today?

OpalShadow

<shameless.self-promotion>

That's what Kwannon used to say, before she started hanging out with Vixen, sweetie.   ...bats eyelashes seductively

</shameless.self-promotion>

If I turn to the curves, Vixen will be the fourth one I go to... I have a line up..

1. Shanti

2. Adara

3. Dande

4. Vixen

If I turn to the curves, Vixen will be the fourth one I go to... I have a line up..

1. Shanti

2. Adara

3. Dande

4. Vixen

awww....thanks Opal.....I told youl...anytime you wish to learn the ways, I would be happy to show you and would be glad to share  :P

So I was turned on today by some amazing pictures a great guy sent me today.....and I'm sorry I missed him in game to say thank you! 

I went to visit a friend after work yesterday, she just got out of hospital from her cancer treatment, and she is so worried about how she looks. I usually shave my hair short so I went after work and quickly shaved smooth. She buzzed me in and was sitting on her deck facing the sunset peaking through the clouds. It was not a straight turn on, but looking at her framed by the sunset, no matter what the treatment did to her, she looked absolutely stunning, and my heart stopped for a second. I haven't just sat next to somebody for a few hours and said nothing for a long time, and yet no words were needed. It was a turn on in a way but different. It turned on my soul rather than my body.

reading Dolls reply, reminded me of a certain scene....wow, unforgettable still turns me on! lol

...um...these were different messages...I'm not having a thing with Opal. I mean no offense to Opal I'm sure I'd be lucky to but um...damn...no way to extricate from this without upsetting someone :(

...um...these were different messages...I'm not having a thing with Opal. I mean no offense to Opal I'm sure I'd be lucky to but um...damn...no way to extricate from this without upsetting someone :(

Lol yah, I was thinking about my own scene...with a guy...err I have not turned towards the curves yet. LOL I like GUYS hahaha omg...not that Doll's not hot or nothing...just sayin'. Lol

I went to visit a friend after work yesterday, she just got out of hospital from her cancer treatment, and she is so worried about how she looks. I usually shave my hair short so I went after work and quickly shaved smooth. She buzzed me in and was sitting on her deck facing the sunset peaking through the clouds. It was not a straight turn on, but looking at her framed by the sunset, no matter what the treatment did to her, she looked absolutely stunning, and my heart stopped for a second. I haven't just sat next to somebody for a few hours and said nothing for a long time, and yet no words were needed. It was a turn on in a way but different. It turned on my soul rather than my body.

Mikey...omg!...I have no words for that. *hugs*

OMG, Mikey... -sending big hugs and kisses- please send Dani my love and kisses... Im so happy shes out of treatment <3 <3 <3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...