3DXChat Community

Dear Gizmo ban the game accounts of room thieves

Aliviax

Everytime you talk, prople feel like you are vomitting, Jimmy ^^

And you shown the good bipolar fucktard you are again yesterday night at our party, i think almost 40 ppl iggied you in 1minute lol. But you dont care anyways you probably have 7 o 8 accounts so its fine

Great story Lussian, tell us another one.

Why does someone who claims to never play 3dx have over 2,000 posts on its forums? Are you OK?

why do you asking for? is it ok to create a new account and spread a rumors on the forum and trying to cause a drama? Are you OK? :D

Why does someone who claims to never play 3dx have over 2,000 posts on its forums? Are you OK?

Β 

I like the forums most the time, Some good people here, I don't play 3DX because of immature little shits like you, and all my fantasies are fulfilled by my lesbian wife, you don't even have hair one on your dick so you wouldn't understand. Nuff Said, troll bait.

Oh no there's plenty more to say mister. :)Β I still don't understand why you stay in forums then? You like being dramatic and calling people names, and tell us over and over again how much you hate 3dx and it's forums, yet continue to post here every day. That's all I have ever seen you do here and tell us 1,000 times you are a stripper married to a lesbian in real life. Usually people who are telling the truth do not have to keep repeating the same lie they created in their head repeatedly like you do in every single one of your posts. You're a broken record. Your "lesbian" wife, that probably does not even exist, if HE did, must be a total saint sir, because you sound like an absolutely miserable and confused man. Maybe find a new hobby, you have worn this one out

Oh no there's plenty more to say mister. :)Β I still don't understand why you stay in forums then? You like being dramatic and calling people names, and tell us over and over again how much you hate 3dx and it's forums, yet continue to post here every day. That's all I have ever seen you do here and tell us 1,000 times you are a stripper married to a lesbian in real life. Usually people who are telling the truth do not have to keep repeating the same lie they created in their head repeatedly like you do in every single one of your posts. You're a broken record. Your "lesbian" wife, that probably does not even exist, if HE did, must be a total saint sir, because you sound like an absolutely miserable and confused man. Maybe find a new hobby, you have worn this one out

You know what, Ali she is not the only one to post everyday in forum and not be active in game. Where in the registred forum user rules you read we must have an active 3dxchat gameplay to post in this forum? What is your fucking problem with those proudly claiming they love her wife or whatever gender here?

Β 

Ask again to close this useless topix NOW!

post-5159-0-30541700-1497070329_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-30755300-1478629991_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-51518000-1475379276.jpg

I like the forums most the time, Some good people here, I don't play 3DX because of immature little shits like you, and all my fantasies are fulfilled by my lesbian wife, you don't even have hair one on your dick so you wouldn't understand.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β Guesses are guesses. attack is attack.

Β 

Nuff Said, troll bait.