3DXChat Community

BDSM. Our Special World of Kink.

Vaughan_Rarius

.Have you ever loved someone and watched them hover on the brink of discovery of something amazing and potentially an experience that will enhance them and help them grow? Well that happened recently with me and my long time lover Jason. He was curious about this room and had met the room owner who was looking for a lover or partner full time. She had made several request of Jason to join her and basically "audition" for the role. I knew he was curious so I suggested he go and I would come with him. It was a public room so any one could come in and watch or become active and I felt this would loosen up his inhibitions so I stripped and private messaged this woman my intention to either watch them together or to Participate in a three some with her and he and I. She was amenable but was at that time "busy" in another three some. So I engaged Jason in a hot session of sex writing everything in local. He was so turned on and enjoyed it so much. When we were done, the woman we had come to see was still busy so Jason and I decided to leave. But just the idea had been a huge turn on to him. 

I felt it was a great thing for us both to experience and share. And he saw that I was fully supported. It really was Hawt!

The hum drum of work was making me tired and I could feel my eyes begin to turn heavy as the lecture droned on.

My thoughts turned to my  sexy lil lady at home and suddenly I perked up. I texted her discreetly under the table I was sitting at.

"Strip for me baby girl. Show me that sexy lil slut in you"

After a few minutes, I felt my phone buzz in repsonse..  A pic had arrived.  "Like this Sir?"

nUyle29.jpg

I enjoyed her pic for a few moments and then text again.   

"mmm Good Girl.   Now get those sexy lil Ben Wah  balls i bought you and show me a pic of you after you have pushed them in..."

A short time later  I received ,  Yes Sir,"

dUm9va8.jpg

"In Sir"

Kq2wV8g.jpg

I messaged her an approving growl  "Grrr.  Very Good. I'll be home in 1 hour. I want you presented ready for me. Do not fetch them out."

A few minutes later she forwarded another picture message.   

"Yes Sir, I'll be waiting ready ...."

sYjvFRk.jpg

Smiling, I messaged back ...  "Good Girl"

Each day one learns new things. Each day a person has opportunities to discover new ideas and open up their mind to something new and or different. Opportunities don't always come again. I believe we should grasp them when they present themselves. D/s relationships are constantly changing and should do that to enable growth and further bonding. Communication is so important between the two parties. Misunderstandings should be sorted out as soon as possible. Nothing done in anger serves anyone. 

In this thread the information and pictures present options and information. It is not the Bible on Dominance and submission. But there is nothing presented that is out of the realm of possibilities in RL BDSM and virtual D/s relationships. 

I continue to be amazed at the over all misconceptions of the public and even inside the BDSM world about many basic concepts. Education and learning is very important in my opinion. Without it, people can be mislead and misinformed.

The Pearls hung low, draped down her back

Following a perfect line and a making a deep V on her back

Sexy, erotic, evocative and sensual.

She kept still, waiting, deliberately tempting

and then he was there.

Whispering in her ear.

All the Naughty

Erotic

and devilishly lustful things he was going to do to her.

He didn't ask. She knew he wouldn't. And she Reveled in every moment thereafter.

3751e78cd8e22b973c13f3407f1e5887.jpg

20130527-162438.jpg

Each day one learns new things. Each day a person has opportunities to discover new ideas and open up their mind to something new and or different. Opportunities don't always come again. I believe we should grasp them when they present themselves. D/s relationships are constantly changing and should do that to enable growth and further bonding. Communication is so important between the two parties. Misunderstandings should be sorted out as soon as possible. Nothing done in anger serves anyone. 

In this thread the information and pictures present options and information. It is not the Bible on Dominance and submission. But there is nothing presented that is out of the realm of possibilities in RL BDSM and virtual D/s relationships. 

I continue to be amazed at the over all misconceptions of the public and even inside the BDSM world about many basic concepts. Education and learning is very important in my opinion. Without it, people can be mislead and misinformed.

I was also sort of amazed at the differences of opinions and misconceptions at first, but as time went on and I learnt more, met more people, I realised that there is no right/correct or wrong way to go about it, just different ways people approach it, and even that changes and evolves for a lot of people. This bugs a lot of people as they don't like it when something or someone cant be easily described or pigeonholed with some buzz word or whatever.

The main reasons for this, is that its not a subject that's discussed in wider public forums and as I mentioned, the evolving and very subjective personal nature of it.

I don't believe a bible or wiki can exist that's all encompassing on this subject, as by its very nature, there can only be "other peoples" experiences documented as to what they like or don't like, what they will or will not accept and so forth. These could be used as guides, but can never be regarded as an authority.

I love this and the other thread Vaughan has been updating regularly, its interesting, the little snippets and quotes and the pics are nice as well. :)

Sometimes, not often, a Dominant and submissive will be so intensely bonded and bound together that they are like Twin Flames.  the D/s bond is felt by many to be the most complete, deepest relationship there is. Total trust and open honest communication is key and vital for this.

Twin Flames

They were Firey, and Passionate

Each equally hot and erotic

Together they burst into flames so hot

they burned the ground around them 

And still continued to build their passion

Never to be extinguished but finding in each other

Their perfect other half

quotes-about-soulmates-twin-flame-love.j

f1d86f80d1f5d23194a100be74a7195b.jpg

original.jpg?1516135914

9ffa67fcec1851ebd1d5159d84bae6cc--twin-f

fmhkyfmd_1024x.jpg?v=1483633012

I was also sort of amazed at the differences of opinions and misconceptions at first, but as time went on and I learnt more, met more people, I realised that there is no right/correct or wrong way to go about it, just different ways people approach it, and even that changes and evolves for a lot of people. This bugs a lot of people as they don't like it when something or someone cant be easily described or pigeonholed with some buzz word or whatever.

The main reasons for this, is that its not a subject that's discussed in wider public forums and as I mentioned, the evolving and very subjective personal nature of it.

I don't believe a bible or wiki can exist that's all encompassing on this subject, as by its very nature, there can only be "other peoples" experiences documented as to what they like or don't like, what they will or will not accept and so forth. These could be used as guides, but can never be regarded as an authority.

I love this and the other thread Vaughan has been updating regularly, its interesting, the little snippets and quotes and the pics are nice as well. :)

There is a wrong way about it, dishonesty, not respecting boundaries and rushing. Every person is different, their approach, their limitations and why they do it. Respect, love, listen, communicate and have support of one another. A Master or Mistress without a slave or a sub is well they may have a reason why the slave or sub or even pet leave. Have fun and communicate.  :P  :ph34r: