3DXChat Community

BDSM. Our Special World of Kink.

Vaughan_Rarius

Another question  .... is this thread to discuss your (Our) Special World of Kink?

I consider if a thread, original poster, appears to lay claim to be the forum expert on a particular subject, relevant issues should be discussed ...

Maybe my questions need more time to consider? I thought they were relevant and pretty straight forward.

Another question  .... is this thread to discuss your (Our) Special World of Kink?

I consider if a thread, original poster, appears to lay claim to be the forum expert on a particular subject, relevant issues should be discussed ...

Maybe my questions need more time to consider? I thought they were relevant and pretty straight forward.

PS .... If the OP or the followers of this thread consider my questions out of context I respectfully ask the reasons?

I would like opinions on the issues I raise, so may need to consider a seperate thread?

Psyche Revived by Cupid's Kiss, 1793 AD by Antonio Canova

image.jpeg?w=660

Getting in Touch with your Inner Kajira

kajira.jpg?w=435&h=510&crop=1

Extract from sub space diaries.

He brought me the most amazing little book. It contained beautifully drawn illustrations of all the Gorean poses and their names.

These stylized poses opened up something inside of me. Maybe it was the slave fantasy, but more than a slave really; someone who could combine the erotic with the spiritual.

bellydance.jpg

I studied the book, memorized the poses, the names, felt myself slip into the role of Kajira, a woman whose sole purpose in life is to please a man sexually.

When it was time, he had me strip naked.

I felt my body vibrate as I obediently did each pose as he called them out in random order.

My pussy swelled as the wetness pooled in my sacred spot.

Posing as a slave for Him was beyond arousing. He made me feel so sensual, almost supernatural, really.

His Dominance and power over me were intoxicating.

blindfold.jpg

Mmmm maybe my question was not specific enough?

If a "Self proclaimed male Dom" in a disagreement threatened to Fuck a girl outside of the discussion, is that "Self proclaimed Dom" a Dominant or  Predator (Abuser) ?

My understanding is that non consensual sex is rape? so the threat of fucking someone that hasn't consented is the threat of rape? You may disagree, I would be interested in any thoughts.

I was wondering if my question/s were/was missed? 

In my opinion a forum is to discuss issues not to dictate someones personal views  .... Am I wrong on that point?

Hi, I am a little perplexed  ...... isn't this thread for relevant discussion? 

Had this thread just been images I would understand, queations being ignore, but there are several articles discussing D/s .... In my opinion if you make opinions you should be willing to discuss issues pertaining to those issues?

I maybe wrong, but it appears anytime I post you swamp it with a bunch of images you have taken from the internet?

V8BKjuX.jpg

Thankyou for at least going online and getting someone elses opinion.

It really doesn't answer my question though, it deals with the obvious.

I am trying to ascertain if a man that threatens to rape/fuck another mans girlfriend because of a disagreement shows that man to be an abuser?

Even if it can be somehow shown that the threat of fucking another mans girl isn't a rape threat, it is still abuse to the female surely?

Because if it is not rape it is saying the girl would willingly fuck the person making the threat, which could damage the relationship and in certain circumsatnces put the female in danger.

Would such a "Self proclaimed Dom" be considered a Dominant or  Predator ? In your (our) 
Special World of Kink?

Ps.

Is everything in here just copied or do you have any knowledge/experience outside of copy/paste? not an accusation but a genuine question

There is no shame in saying you just copy other peoples work and have no knowledge of the subjects raised  .... At least it opens the door for others to answer subjects beyond your understanding .... that was meant respectfully and not as an insult  ;)

There is no shame in saying you just copy other peoples work and have no knowledge of the subjects raised  .... At least it opens the door for others to answer subjects beyond your understanding .... that was meant respectfully and not as an insult  ;)

This isn’t a discussion thread obviously, it’s just for ideas copied from the Internet

A point to hopefully elicit some discussion rather than a deluge of images ....

In my opinion there is a big difference from being dominant than playing at being dominant  ... A dominant person does not need a set of rules and directions written down for them to know how to react and behave usually   ;)

Those playing at being dominant are lost if it is not in the articles they read to create their false personae and if something falls outside of those articles they are lost and they can sometimes revert to being submissive or abusive.

Playing at being the dominant partner is a form of abuse in my opinion .... if the submissive needs help a false dominant does not have the skills to help them, or their help can do more harm than good.

Those playing at being dominant can in fact do a lot of harm. To both the understanding of what a D/s relationship is, and potentially to any novice subs they manage to deceive.

Being dominant has nothing to do with abuse.

I totally agree with you   :)  And thank you for being the first person to answer me with an opinion rather than a deluge of images quickly gathhered of the net ....

I maybe being a little unfair expecting a response from the Original Poster as he may be posting from the stand point of a submissive ... so if that is the case I appologise  :)

Thank you Trance for your input.

I was not able to answer this members questions / insults as I have him on ignore in the game and in forum.

It would be ludicrous to then converse with him in a public debate and hypocritical to allow any hostilities to escalate on such a public platform, especially when I had posted earlier in another topic for the contrary.

This topic is for fun, hopefully of interest, and answers some common questions about BDSM.

I post pics and reports that I think may be informative, mainly sensual pics and quotes I find erotic or useful.  

Hopefully others like them too.  I guess if they don’t, they can always skip the topic.

Here’s some more:

f504fedba04f070e88be85a08d58c897--house-

03e2a2063be2295345055f2903f05bd6--its-me       9d1563ce3708077b0241a7ab0a7df405--submis    42c96dddd588310133d97b28c51a2c38--motto-

041496a2601f39ce6645447f5ba09104--romant     2e88aedf96baec7a1ba7df6603803611--female   

fc6568d39448f1751ae06fa2e97a7cae.jpg

Thank you Trance for your input.

I was not able to answer this members questions / insults as I have him on ignore in the game and in forum.

I was unaware that you had me on ignore and I am at a loss to see any insult in asking questions?

Is there a problem with asking whether it is abuse to threaten to fuck someones girlfriend if you have a disagreement with a person, in response to a post on the difference between dominance and abuse?

I think if you have a thread that is clearly an attempt at information and you make moral judgements in your posts, you should be prepared to offer opinions on questions raised pertaining to those opinions .....