3DXChat Community

move to 2.0

Ginevra

Sorry... new and don't have time to read every post... is 2.0 a new game or a per-build, beta for this game? Are they going to merge both builds?  Please message me... :D

Hi Peashy,

Just to add a little to what has been said already.

3DXChat 2 is still in beta, it is very much the same game but with higher detailed graphics and a few new features.

Everything in version 1 is available in version 2, for example your rooms are still configured the way you have them in V1 and the game still works the same way.

It is a new version of the game using the new Unity engine which enables better graphics.

Using the new engine will also allow the devs to be able to add features they were not able to or had been finding it increasingly difficult to add with the earlier version of the engine.

For the moment you can play either 1 or 2, most stay in 1 but the numbers going to 2 is slowly increasing.

Most I think stay in 1 because the numbers are still there, it is where most of the action is.

Now I believe it's ready right now, but I do agree with you on all you said minus the pig tails. Lol (What are we 6 and 7?) Anyways cross promoting a huge test party for the beta would be a great idea and I'm more than sure the beta can handle 150 and then some. Then once the test passes they should merge the servers or better yet shut down the server for 1.0 preventing future log in to 1.0 forcing everyone onto 2.0.

Maybe you should tell that to Gizmo and Lisa cause obviously they dont know the beta build is ready as you described. :lol:

I am pretty sure if the beta build would be ready for live release they would have done the merge already but it is nowhere to see yet and for a reason maybe. Yet people walk around telling that 2.0 is ready. SexyGameDevil needs to hire all experts here and we have 3DX Chat 3.0 next month.

Maybe you should tell that to Gizmo and Lisa cause obviously they dont know the beta build is ready as you described. :lol:

I am pretty sure if the beta build would be ready for live release they would have done the merge already but it is nowhere to see yet and for a reason maybe. Yet people walk around telling that 2.0 is ready. SexyGameDevil needs to hire all experts here and we have 3DX Chat 3.0 next month.

From what I can tell there are less bugs in 2.0 than there are in 1.0, what else do you need to be ready?

And I have the first person to attempt to troll me over something I've said in a long time. Congrats for having nothing better to do. Besides I said I believe it is ready and I'm only one person, but in all fairness I do know there are others who agree with me. 3.0??? Only when computers are a thing of the past and trolls aren't allowed anywhere near none trolls. Lmao good luck trolling people, cause this is all the attention you're getting from me.

And I have the first person to attempt to troll me over something I've said in a long time. Congrats for having nothing better to do. Besides I said I believe it is ready and I'm only one person, but in all fairness I do know there are others who agree with me. 3.0??? Only when computers are a thing of the past and trolls aren't allowed anywhere near none trolls. Lmao good luck trolling people, cause this is all the attention you're getting from me.

So everyone that isnt agreeing with you is automatically a troll? Good to know. I love how people use the "troll" word here alot but have no idea that there is a huge difference between sarcasm and trolling. Just sayin.

Now go on with your mission of wisdom.

So everyone that isnt agreeing with you is automatically a troll? Good to know. I love how people use the "troll" word here alot but have no idea that there is a huge difference between sarcasm and trolling. Just sayin.

Now go on with your mission of wisdom.

+

but I do agree with you on all you said minus the pig tails. (What are we 6 and 7?)

the only person sporadicly acting like a person at that age, is always you! since you joind here, u startn shootn around yourself in middle of the crowds! besides that grumbling, grumbling blah, complaining of modding blah and now again dissing ppl, pointed fingers and a dose of judging members about their wishes, kinks, blah etc that were even here lots of years longer, before u turned up! sometimes i ask myself, waht the fuk actually went wrong in ur childhood?! and first of all: u should learn a goldn rule: threat and respect others and theirs opininos the fukn same way, as u urself wish to be threated!

i must admit, somethings u write good stuff and ur post are ok, but with some ofm and ur comments, u just simply dig ur on grave here deeper n deeper!!

and soz 4 "ranting guyz", u all know thats normaly totally not my style, but this just just once had to be said!

Albert-Einstein-Knowledge-Quotes.jpg

and pls dont waste my time any further and so: no need to answer to this at all!!

- over and finally out -

"Version 1" never was completed, it has always looked like a beta version to me, so many work remains to be done in that place, yet people are reluctant to go in 2.0 because it is not finished? I don't quite get it. What can you do in the old version that you cannot do in the new one? Maybe I'm missing something, which is possible.

+

the only person sporadicly acting like a person at that age, is always you! since you joind here, u startn shootn around yourself in middle of the crowds! besides that grumbling, grumbling blah, complaining of modding blah and now again dissing ppl, pointed fingers and a dose of judging members about their wishes, kinks, blah etc that were even here lots of years longer, before u turned up! sometimes i ask myself, waht the fuk actually went wrong in ur childhood?! and first of all: u should learn a goldn rule: threat and respect others and theirs opininos the fukn same way, as u urself wish to be threated!

i must admit, somethings u write good stuff and ur post are ok, but with some ofm and ur comments, u just simply dig ur on grave here deeper n deeper!!

and soz 4 "ranting guyz", u all know thats normaly totally not my style, but this just just once had to be said!

Albert-Einstein-Knowledge-Quotes.jpg

and pls dont waste my time any further and so: no need to answer to this at all!!

- over and finally out -

Wow do you feel better trying to defend people who clearly behave like yourself? I've never went around talking about people without just cause and what the hell is this blah blah blah mess? If you're going to say something please by all means be precise about what you're saying, cause quite frankly if people wouldn't come to me with their obvious dislike of something I've said when I hadn't mentioned anyone that it didn't apply to then that's their issue not mine. As it seems the saying hitting too close to home is true for some, cause sometimes I speak generally and out of no where people pop up on my post or under my comment and try to belittle my free speech or use sarcasm as a cover for anger or dislike of what I've said while I'm suppose to say nothing? Clearly the way some were brought up to think that the golden rule is for people to talk mess to me and about me based on me not agreeing with what they feel I should as well as having a voice to say things honestly and decisively in response to that is all wrong. Here is another saying those that lay with dogs get up with fleas, so translation those that are offended and guilty usually stick together whether it's in opinion, in person, online, on a forum, and all other places. Guess what though? Just like I don't make or break either of you none of you will never ever break me period! As far as digging a hole for myself goes I have not dug anything nor am I in anything deep. I have plenty of great posts as well as friends real life, in game, and then some, so it matters not to me when I post and comment something that you all don't agree with you verbally attack what I say and try to verbally attack me. Just cause I don't care doesn't mean I'm just going to let you do it and think that is the end of that! Oh hell no....I'm too strong willed of a woman for that. Be who you are and have a good day you as well as those like you, cause if you go back to the very first post I put on the forum from the time I said something others disagreed with I didn't bash anyone. I did however voice my dislike for modded apartments and how I felt it should be handled, but if anyone was to look at that very first post it wasn't me who attacked what someone said nor attacked anyone it was someone attacking what I said and trying to attack me. Let's not tell part of the story. Since then for a while I went tit for tat with those that did that and even went as far as making joke of the whole thing, cause it was stupid to begin with to bash on what I said and try to bash on me cause I said something they didn't like. Yet just for me taking a stand by not letting them do it without me saying anything I've made a hole for myself and made it deeper? Gosh some people truly need to get their facts straight and have a reality check. I wish people would just behave like adults and stop trying to provoke people then claim the person that they were trying to provoke is the one at fault.

Now if you excuse me I have to clean my hands of the mess some try to start with me! Lol

"If the shoe fits wear it and if not then there is no need to be bothered by any of it"

"Guilty conscience speaks, but the truth always comes out in the end"

By the way learn to spell or use a spell checker before trying to check me with partial facts! Better yet stop trying to check me, cause it's not ever going to happen sweetie.

"Version 1" never was completed, it has always looked like a beta version to me, so many work remains to be done in that place, yet people are reluctant to go in 2.0 because it is not finished? I don't quite get it. What can you do in the old version that you cannot do in the new one? Maybe I'm missing something, which is possible.

There is nothing that can be done in the old version that can't be done in the new version, but there are things in the new version that can't be done in the old as well as things you are able to use in the new version that you can't use in the old.

As I've been saying there are more legitimate reasons for people to make the jump to 2.0 whether or not it's a beta than it is to stay in 1.0. I don't get it either, but people will be people.

Kinda like Noah's Ark.....everyone thought Noah was crazy for building the Ark and storing both male as well as females of every animal. No one except Noah and his family was prepared for the storm then the flood of forty days and forty nights, so in the end Noah wasn't really crazy after all.

My reason for saying that is people have their opinions about 2.0 when really if they took the time to just look at the bigger picture and see the fact of the matter is 2.0 is better regardless of the amount of people on it(which btw is still growing) and if it's a finished product or not.

Of course there will be those that disagree, but that's their right. When they open their eyes nothing will have changed from the time they disagreed to the time they ignored facts. The facts will still be there and they will still be in disagreement with some not having liked what was said and/or done.

"If the shoe fits people wear it, but if not then it wasn't directed at you"

Everyone 2.0 will be there for you when you're ready, so enjoy.

Dont bother and waste your time even reading, or answering, sis! I only read the last four paragrahes and it's a ) simply the way and "melodie" one expected to get to read and b ) exactly as eclipese once posted in here: "10% of conflict is due to a difference in opinion, 90% is due to the wrong tone of voice" and as we both know and always say:"There are some people who always seem angry and continuously look for conflict regardless. Walk away; the battle they are fighting isn't with you, it's with them selves!

Nothing more to add, only wasted disk- and webspace for 1st world problems and now go and party at FoA and i will drop by later there maybe!

There are still a few things need to be finished in V2.

For example the outside of our room 2, there is still nothing there and I feel fairly sure they will be doing something like they have done for our room 1.

There is a couple of other things I had spotted to but just cant remember what they were.

I do think though it is getting very close.

Full screen lighting for one i did try out 2.0 and unless i was in window graphic was horrid, but because my big screen monitor being in window mode is not enjoyable. Especially without any UI scaler to bring up font sizes and icons a bit. Then it was also really empty, think part probably being the time, but does raise question if 2.0 does not have many user there. Potentially about several month away from going out of beta and merging 1.0 into 2.0.

How do they think subscribers will react when they need to make their ½-1 year subscription renewal, if over this long span of time nothing comes out for 1.0 where majority their subscribers are staying? I would think it will be a potential bomb waiting to blow under their feet, they may wish to consider.

• 1 month later...