3DXChat Community

Patch #337 Public test

Lisa

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

I downloaded the  beta version of patch 337 yesterday..but did not have time to test it..

When i came back online....patch 337 downloaded by itself..

and now......................................I AM ALONE IN THIS WORLD...

nobody around...each room ...each venue..is deserted...

i can see friends on my friends list...and chat with them...they cannot see me...i cannot see them

am i alone in this situation

my friend says she has not heard yet of patch 337!!!!!

someone can help?

Oldmo, I could see you in the night, I was nude.... don't you remember?

You can only see people who play the version 338.

Devs, I found a bug. We were doing oral sex (me on my knees) when he stopped so we watched our bodies merged.

I am now to load the picture.

post-4422-0-45810200-1457458168_thumb.png

if u have the Penis/Strap-on active and u sit on Toilet on Old NC the Penis/Strap-on is not there and after u activate the Penis/Strap-on again (push off and again Penis/Strap-on) while u sit on toilet he pop up and after u stand up he disappear no more and goes through the pants  :D 

kind regards

Shannon 

So, should we uninstall the old client first or?... Will 335 go down soon?

Ohh my questions exactly! Especially since I can't seem to find a second entry for 3dxchat, so patch 339 is the official version now ? I would hate to see others left behind on the old server in all that confusion, would you please be so kind as to give us a clarification on that ?

Thank you very much :)

Ohh my questions exactly! Especially since I can't seem to find a second entry for 3dxchat, so patch 339 is the official version now ? I would hate to see others left behind on the old server in all that confusion, would you please be so kind as to give us a clarification on that ?

Thank you very much :)

Kinda what I'm afraid of too, don't wanna lose contact with all the people on my friends list. But it seems most people are moving over to 337, doesn't seem to be a lot of people online on 335.

for some reason when you run the old exe, the patch info text is black on black. im getting to old to be able to see black on black text :P