3DXChat Community

Censorship of forums

Riela

This paragraph is indeed questionable. Politically incorrect. Bye bye democracy, hallo dictatorship.

Where did you see democracy without rules ? And why do we need laws and rules ? Developers are not forced us to be silent . But the rules can prevent mayhem and ridiculous incitement of discontent of some players (it's not about specific individuals) . We have same situation irl .

Democracy does not mean Anarchy orΒ Chaos .

Thx Scar and Riela for response .Β 

Please stop treating the devs like they are special in special field doing special things nobody has done before. They sell a product for money and therefore customers have right to voice their opinions on it, review it and any criticism they might have. Look at EA, Steam etc... no matter how small or big the company is, they all get under fire if they screw up. Towns (if i remember the name correctly) is game done by one guy, he fucked it up and got all the nasty reviews he deserved. Steam decided to do paid mods for Skyrim and again people went up in arms and they removed it.Β 

Β 

I dont understand why are people defending horrible practices and unethical behavior done by these devs and attacking and hating on other companies that do the same exact shit. And please dont tell me that you never ever were displeased with the product you got from some company (be it game or otherwise). Riela tried to help them she took her time and got what they have asked for. They on the other hand didnt even bothered to spend 10 seconds on the answer.

Β 

I dont care if they are small or big company once they start selling something, anything to customers they fall under same standards as everybody else. Do a shitty things and people will be critical of you. Devs you dont exist in a vacuum, Red light center 2 beta has been released among other things that are being worked on like Sociolotron 2 etc.. ThriXXX might be cooking something too since yep there is a hole in the market and you are shoving the customers their away.

Please stop treating the devs like they are special in special field doing special things nobody has done before. They sell a product for money and therefore customers have right to voice their opinions on it, review it and any criticism they might have. Look at EA, Steam etc...Β 

Β 

I dont understand why are people defending horrible practices and unethical behavior done by these devs and attacking and hating on other companies that do the same exact shit. And please dont tell me that you never ever were displeased with the product you got from some company (be it game or otherwise). Riela tried to help them she took her time and got what they have asked for. They on the other hand didnt even bothered to spend 10 seconds on the answer.

Β 

Sorry , but now you have horrible practices and unethical behavior .Β Try to restrain your emotions sometimes and maybe you can see things more objectively .Β 

many ppls was banned by EA btw for same reasons . Idk how Riela tried to help them and why .Β The best help would be to do something in 3ds max for our game . animations for example lol

About answers to her posts was writen .Β Yes , all games is businessΒ but in every business working ppl as we .

Now I can take your words : Please stop treating with Riela like she are special in special field doing special things nobody has done before.Β 

What u feel ? nothing good . Devs are people too . Work is work , ethics is ethics . Just my opinion .

Β 

5IKjGyr.gifΒ In this pic nothing good too . People don't take you serious with this picture .

I dunno ExHaran, I work in software development. Maybe on a different level. Feedback of all types is accepted as it has helped business grow and respond to the customer base. As a PM, I am the most visible to the customer. In many cases I may not have control of development, depending on the organization that I work for. I looooove feedback. Why? Because when I tell my superiors something is not working and why, I can back it up with the voice of the customer.

Β 

I cannot speak for EA or their banning procedures. However, it depends on the banning situation. Can you prove to me that feedback is prohibited? Because any product marketed or sold to the public is held at a certain standard. Silencing your consumers gets into murky territory legally. So there have been valid points made here. When I have reached out and offered constructive criticism and advice it was not well received, ignored entirely. I even offered assistance and advice. To me as someone who has been in the business fresh out of college... Ummm.. Some years ago, it is baffling.

Β 

"Know your user for thy user is not you." The hole in the industry will not last as Millia has pointed out. So if you cannot keep up, you will go under. It is only a matter of when.

I read this topic and what jumps to my eyes the most are personal issues clouding objectivity.

Β 

I don't agree with many things that happen lately so take it or leave it, I'll just say this...

YP6N1CG.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Β 

Β 

Β 

5IKjGyr.gifΒ In this pic nothing good too . People don't take you serious with this picture .

Β 

Seriously ?

You just spent few days defending someone for their right to publish the pictures they wanted of themselves when people were giving advice,Β  and now condemning someone for expressing themselves on a signature ?

I read this topic and what jumps to my eyes the most are personal issues clouding objectivity.

Β 

I don't agree with many things that happen lately so take it or leave it, I'll just say this...

YP6N1CG.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Β 

Β 

You forgot though, that complaining all the time gets you ignored.

Β 

That said, Riela had some good points, but they are lost because of the negative stance she has towards everything.

Β 

Finally, the most probable reason for the thread to get deleted wasn't her post, rather all the flaming before and after it.

Β 

YP6N1CG.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Seriously ?

You just spent few days defending someone for their right to publish the pictures they wanted of themselves when people were giving advice,Β  and now condemning someone for expressing themselves on a signature ?

Yes seriously .Β Don't need to falsify my actions , shanti . It was only a recommendation from a psychologist in the past (I hope you know what a direct or indirect recommendation ). Seriously , nothing good if you want your words were perceived without effects from pic . I know millia and in the past she has helped people in the game . I keep about her best memory . And not you and no one will change my attitude .Β If you see my recommendations are bad , sorry .Β But stop .Β Don't need to hide the object of this topic .

Β 

Β 

Β 

My words match the theme of this topic . You can offer something .

I dunno ExHaran, I work in software development. Maybe on a different level. Feedback of all types is accepted as it has helped business grow and respond to the customer base. As a PM, I am the most visible to the customer. In many cases I may not have control of development, depending on the organization that I work for. I looooove feedback. Why? Because when I tell my superiors something is not working and why, I can back it up with the voice of the customer.

Β 

I cannot speak for EA or their banning procedures. However, it depends on the banning situation. Can you prove to me that feedback is prohibited? Because any product marketed or sold to the public is held at a certain standard. Silencing your consumers gets into murky territory legally. So there have been valid points made here. When I have reached out and offered constructive criticism and advice it was not well received, ignored entirely. I even offered assistance and advice. To me as someone who has been in the business fresh out of college... Ummm.. Some years ago, it is baffling.

Β 

"Know your user for thy user is not you." The hole in the industry will not last as Millia has pointed out. So if you cannot keep up, you will go under. It is only a matter of when.

Where feedback is prohibited ? Who said ? We can and we have feedback . We have support page for example .( I love feedback . It would be nice to have a "feedback book" or something in rooms for all . I would have written there many ). Here question aboutΒ how this is presented . If your company will regularly receive non constructive criticism (without real facts) publicly and if this will happen outside of the website or the official polls , your company will need some protection . Any company will not be able to meet All the needs at once . The only difference is that irl you have something to offer and improve based on feedback , there's a lot of demand . Look at forum . Thousands of "what i want" :) " I want bdsm ! " I suggested , I'm waiting . The answer was given to last post . Actualy here Riela has new questions . Topic was deleted . Why ? Idk . Not my business and not yours .Β Maybe you will get an answer . Β Before playing we agreed to the rules and now playing . Where is problem ? Many adults here have some things irl and they just don't have time to be distracted by removal of topics or something . It's not silence . It is adequate behavior of an adult .Β If you are not satisfied with the product , you're not going to pay for it . If you want to help or change it , just make an offer . Without shouts . Is it a bad wayΒ ?

Β 

PS : I'm also waiting for FFF , it is interesting to look at x)

sorry for many words , "coffee effect" )

Β 

edited : it was just my subjective opinion . I can have some mistakes andΒ I can admit it .

Where feedback is prohibited ? Who said ? We can and we have feedback . We have support page for example .( I love feedback . It would be nice to have a "feedback book" or something in rooms for all . I would have written there many ). Here question aboutΒ how this is presented . If your company will regularly receive non constructive criticism (without real facts) publicly and if this will happen outside of the website or the official polls , your company will need some protection . Any company will not be able to meet All the needs at once . The only difference is that irl you have something to offer and improve based on feedback , there's a lot of demand . Look at forum . Thousands of "what i want" :) " I want bdsm ! " I suggested , I'm waiting . The answer was given to last post . Actualy here Riela has new questions . Topic was deleted . Why ? Idk . Not my business and not yours .Β Maybe you will get an answer . Β Before playing we agreed to the rules and now playing . Where is problem ? Many adults here have some things irl and they just don't have time to be distracted by removal of topics or something . It's not silence . It is adequate behavior of an adult .Β If you are not satisfied with the product , you're not going to pay for it . If you want to help or change it , just make an offer . Without shouts . Is it a bad wayΒ ?

Β 

PS : I'm also waiting for FFF , it is interesting to look at x)

sorry for many words , "coffee effect" )

Β 

edited : it was just my subjective opinion . I can have some mistakes andΒ I can admit it .

I did not agree to the new rule. And yes, many companies receive negative feedback, or constructive criticism publicly. They address it publicly. I actually had to do this recently for a product that I purchased to get the proper response. In fact, many consumer protection services and advisers will advise the consumer to make their voice heard on a public forum. Go to many companies Facebook pages, you will see all sorts of feedback. You will see the company interacting with those consumers and not telling them to be silent.

Β 

To your first question, the new rule suggests that it is not welcomed. Many have asked for clarification since it was added after most had agreed to the rules. They never answered.

I did not agree to the new rule. And yes, many companies receive negative feedback, or constructive criticism publicly. They address it publicly. I actually had to do this recently for a product that I purchased to get the proper response. In fact, many consumer protection services and advisers will advise the consumer to make their voice heard on a public forum. Go to many companies Facebook pages, you will see all sorts of feedback. You will see the company interacting with those consumers and not telling them to be silent.

Β 

To your first question, the new rule suggests that it is not welcomed. Many have asked for clarification since it was added after most had agreed to the rules. They never answered.

They can change the rules at any time . Scar noticed something interesting about the new rules . Thanks for the reply . I appreciate your taking the time .

Β 

Β 

ps:Β I'll have to leave this thread and most of the forum (cuz rl) .

Appreciate each other , all the best .

They can change the rules at any time . Scar noticed something interesting about the new rules . Thanks for the reply . I appreciate your taking the time .

Β 

Β 

ps:Β I'll have to leave this thread and most of the forum (cuz rl) .

Appreciate each other , all the best .

I can't type too much because rl company today but.. I am going to point out when any game or service change rules they let it know.

Β 

Paypal always sent email when they change EULA.

Blizzard games such as D3 or WoW when they change anything in rules you have to press agree with new rules.

Β 

I will tell you right away, the support page is horrible lots of people saying they never got reply, if you noticed in technical rochi or me or skar or anyone else made big response on how to fix problem when gizmo only said write ticket. So why even have technical support forum and then ofc they do not reply so what's the point.

Β 

While you can sent feedback in PM publicly you can get more people to like or join or just simply read it and made their own mind about it, simply how many people you ever heard of sending feedback in email, except for beta tests I have not heard of such things and any game I look up on the internet have public forum and forum devoted to feedback.

Β 

Another argument was the topic turned to flame, which is in fact lie, since gizmo reply there was no hating on each other, there was just discussion about his reply and other posts related to it. So there was no reason to delete it except to hide it from public. Which in fact any company should be ashamed of doing.

Β 

Another was that I was negative, I am sorry I pointed just hard facts such as false marketing advertisement which is illegal in many countries and then the reply to gizmo post was totally constructive and right to the point with reasons why it is bad and also few suggestion that would just make quality of life improvements in whole game without them spending single hour on it.

Sorry I am not one of people that are going to praise developers for nothing. When good thing such as group chat happen I said good work devs I reported any bug related to it and well they were quite few with it but it was okay.

Β 

The new rule, about the censorship happened after dev saw my topic, that should hit some red marks I think followed by deletion so one else is able to see or participate at all.

Β 

If I wanted to be negative I would point to the bug topic list I made year ago, to this day not even half of those bugs are fixed... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but the topic contains work aroundsΒ  to most of them.

I did asked about it to be stickied as it would save lots of post in technical, did it happen? ofcourse not. But others silly topics got stickied for no reason. Again likely just to hide negative ...