3DXChat Community

Anyone Use ACHAT ?

Rachel

I started playing regularly a few years back. I had a hiatus, despite a year's sub, to come here but have been back again since the beginning of the year. I now share myself between here, there and SL.

Look for me online under the same name (plus DeLear in SL) and/or send me a pm. I'd like that :)

Gone there myself feel since RP community started dissolving here at least feels that way, plus a lot my friends even long term partners left here i been moving over there. Feel there better options for role playing over there but still not a big community guess most prefer just watching poses i guess  :lol:

Of course, it is all subjective Kimmy. A friend from here went there and lasted 5 minutes (you know who you are HH ;) ).
I feel that the forum is (sorry, was) stronger there and I used to contribute a lot too. However, the overwhelmingly more people that play Achat, compared to here, don't necessarily create a community in the same sense as here. They have only relatively recently introduced communal meeting places (when I was away) and they are pretty poor compared to here. They are really just pickup zones.

Oh, then there is the fact that they cater specifically for tg/ts/intersex (shemale to most people, I guess).

The best thing for me, I guess, apart from the substantially more poses for each (mf, ms, mm, ff, fs, ss and all 3some combos), is the upwards of a dozen sub-poses that are available, for each participant, within a pose.

They do have an environment for creating clothes (well, any layer) and you can submit them to devs and, recently, they added an environment for creating poses too.

The annual sub is half the price of here, for which you get a sizable in-game income, but you do have to pay (in that currency) for everything except a basic few. However, you can play for free.

Not to mention that there , devs totally ignore the lesbian and gay comunity , "offering" a pose to lesbians once every 2 years and a gay pose hmmm .... wait ... they stopped to create gay poses around 4 years ago .

I agree with cordelia on one point , forum of Achat seem a bit better than 3DX's one , but i don't play 3DX for the forum :D

Oh and of course , you can't play your own music in Achat , you can't go to nightclub , you can't walk , you can't swim , you can hardly cuddle if you are a lesbian etc ... etc

The only real good point compared to here ( when you are lesbian ) , is that there is hmmm ... one or two lesbian 3 somes .

I play achat too. My name there is Striperella. There you have more poses, but you have to pay for every new content. 3dxchat has the better graphics. The most poses they add are mf and ms poses. Or silly mff, mss, mfs poses which nobody needs. They should add more ss, ff and mm poses.

As I said, it is subjective. I like it, I play here more and I play in Second Life even more now because the whiners (and I was one), who wanted upgrades here, never moved to 2.0 and I did so it is no fun dancing by yourself in a zone, no better than Achat.

OHHH don't make me start again please... <_< 

:lol:  :lol: 

Yes i played Achat long ago with almost the same name i have here (Jessika95)... Today Achat Grew exponentially, they try to add open locations, increase the graphics capacity and everyweek they show new clothes, subanimations, tatoos and jewelery for every gender..(including shemales yes), they are giving their best to keep their custmers in considering the competition... ;)

Is MORE VAST sexually speaking than here.. the problems they have is the graphics and locations... was good at 2012... but frankly now looks silly... 3DX have the places, parties, events, hangout areas and a really kinky sexual game, Achat lacks...

"the day here in 3DX the devs engage updating subanimations per pose, stains of semen/squirt everyplace, more clothes, dancing moves and locations... (means listening to us, an update per week too)... :P...

3DX WILL HAVE NO MATCH!!!

Kisses 4U all... ^_^ 

i have been at achat long time ago , before i came to 3dx , maybe i should consider to go back , due the lack of updates here  ( and i don't mean the 2.0 update ) but real updates like poses , clothes and other updates .

Seriously , you could give devs little more than 4 days to fix the bugs of 2.0 before yet whine about updates

In my experience Achat is best played with someone you've met from before. So if you can find someone from 3dx who would also be interested in trying out achat than its a fun game to play. I'd suggest getting the 3 month sub and getting the poses your interested in .Eg if your into bdsm they have a poses for that.

Think what i meant about thinking RP somewhat has more prospect there usually to fact, they have more scenes background for a RP story. Plus they have way more outfits for cosplay than here, you can't really dress up for much more than schoolgirl or police woman here more or less. It seems to be an aspect which been down prioritized for which ever reason here.

Since RP is a big thing for me as it add sort foreplay that feel is missing sometimes opposed to just watching poses, or doing descriptive sex without any RP lead up. But again each their preferences right?

Guess when comes to avatar it's more less same here you have to pay if you wish to change names and spend up your slots, on there you can't really change name as far as i know without starting a new character, which would mean you have to buy outfits and poses all over again.

@Leeloo I think Jowey was talking in general from the time he has been here as to the frequency of updates and amount of content in those updates, which  has been slow on occasions, long before 2.0 was announced.

While 2.0 is visually good, its what happens from here in regards to content that will decide if I bother to spend another AU$82 past October when my current sub expires.

@ Cordellia. Rob doesn't whine he trolls. If people were not whining he would have nothing to troll, and then what is he going to do with his day?

in Achat since many years.

In my opinion you cannot compare Achat to 3DX. Achat is no open world although they really tried to add some feature like that (Meeting point).

But I play Achat like I always did....for scientific research ofc only ;)

Achat is, at least for me, more the casual thing while 3dx might be able to steal away lots of your freetime....hehe

Most funniest things for me if it comes to adult games like this:

- just try to send the word "3dxchat" to a friend in achat and see what will happen ;)

- avertisement for 3dx in RLC!

Cheers

Does anyone use AChat ? im new to achat and i dont know anything :( 

Wanna help me out ? or play with me :3 

Thanks 

Rachel <3

200.gif

Jezus.. is really funny to see how every post that is made... trolls start pushing over against anyone who falls... <_< 

a Troll is just another insecure anoying bully and i personally never fall under those silly and childish provocations, and before engage into that, i recomend to all my pals to not fall into that trolling game either... -_- 

What Rachel wants is someone talking her about AChat, giving her some opinions, or play with her in that game, so in my past reply i gave my nikname there, and if you Rachel may find me, don't hesitate adding me as friend and if you see me online one day give me a call, and lets have some laughs... ^_^ 

so... for the rest, lets keep sharing "free spech" opinions about Achat.. anyway for the taste of the most 3DX is better..(thats why we are here... :lol:  :lol: )

Hugs

Anyone Use ACHAT ? .... or play with me :3 

I saw and tried it maybe 3 times , but honestly, naaaaa!! Not that kind of cup of my tee, but tastes are different and probably me and my lill Sis are only to much spoiled of, from or by 3DX! And those screenshots are only v1.0! Ha, Ha, well, and once one "vr-sexgame" (for me) is enough and also our 3DramaX friends that we both met in here , are also mainly in here, thank you anyway for asking rachel, good luck out there, but sry, nope ^^

1402.gif

Beisdes that, one sporadic "popcorn asylum circus" is also already "enough" and im not 16 anymore bahahahaaaaaa

I'm on achat as well as being here Masaru88 is my sn there. Sure the different sex positions are more than enough on that game but  3DX hands down has a better avatar system that lets you explore its world unlike achat your avi is pretty much a doll of sorts to interact with everyone else in that game. But I tend to go back and forth depending on my mood.... :D