3DXChat Community

Cuirous what people think about this

valkman

I was thinking how it would be kind of nice if there was a 3DX meet and greet somewhere such as a cruise or a weekend at a resort somewhere. Just curious if people would like to see something like that happen or if im all by myself in thinking that could be fun?

Would love to know what everyone thinks.

Ya... this sounds like a stellar idea.ย 

ย 

Picture this... you drive up the street in a taco truck but instead of tacos you start serving and sellingย sausages.ย IF theyย demand a taco, you hand them the taco shell with a sausage in it. ย  :D Every once in a while you'll serve a real pureย taco... just to freak people out... but most of the time it's justย sausage.ย 

ย 

That's what I think about when I hear this idea.

Ya... this sounds like a stellar idea.ย 

ย 

Picture this... you drive up the street in a taco truck but instead of tacos you start serving and sellingย sausages.ย IF theyย demand a taco, you hand them the taco shell with a sausage in it. ย  :D Every once in a while you'll serve a real pureย taco... just to freak people out... but most of the time it's justย sausage.ย 

ย 

That's what I think about when I hear this idea.

ย 

Loolll :lol::D

ย 

I want pleace my taco with a beer ^^

ย 

illK6U.gif

ย 

137139_600.gif

Guest Twiggy

/me Wonders if Achilles would keep his pants on at the bar.

ย 

For me I don't know, it would be really good to meet people in the flesh but, 20 guys to one girl might sound like fun to some girls, but I find that scary.

/me Wonders if Achilles would keep his pants on at the bar.

ย 

For me I don't know, it would be really good to meet people in the flesh but, 20 guys to one girl might sound like fun to some girls, but I find that scary.

ย 

Lol no Chance^^ I will come with 3 pants and 5 panties :D

20 Men for one women sounds for a lot sperm or with other words for mud battleย  :D

ย 

And then ask me really someone why I drink so much, who wonders?!

ย 

No I think I will really have a lot fun behind the Bar with my beer and my comedy and maybe who knows later at evening I will be the only one who get the Barmaid in my cabin :D:P

20 men on one woman sounds just like typical 3DX to me ... at least if you take a closer look behind the avatars ;)

ย 

ย 

Lol, sounds for real sex weekend with a lot of Guys and not so many Girls ^^

Not matter, I would be there and the guy on the Bar :lol::D

ย 

ย 

This and the upcoming show when 20guys fight for one girl :D:lol:

And not to forget the real life Drama^^ Bahahah that's what I call comedy :lol:

ย 

Was exactly my opinion too :lol:

OMFG, better stop by in Canada, however the real me is pretty much like My crazy Robo Character, I'm sure everyone by the second hour would be in stitches Chuckling is this guy serious, we would have a blast, perhaps a drink or two, and create our own real life adventures..lol. And Achilles I am sure you would not be alone on the bar, shaking your booty, but I don't care, how many guys to girls come, it's not an orgy, just meeting some other friends we know in here, and having a blast, ..lol..I think this idea is not about sex, but just too meet some of the peeps in real, to chat and see how it all goes down..So in a real , normal way, I would Def be in, but I am a real social person, has a way with groups of strangers, crossing the social barrier, and just relaxing and unwinding, so if it's all about that, then watch out, it would be a good time..)))):P

OMFG, better stop by in Canada, however the real me is pretty much like My crazy Robo Character, I'm sure everyone by the second hour would be in stitches Chuckling is this guy serious, we would have a blast, perhaps a drink or two, and create our own real life adventures..lol. And Achilles I am sure you would not be alone on the bar, shaking your booty, but I don't care, how many guys to girls come, it's not an orgy, just meeting some other friends we know in here, and having a blast, ..lol..I think this idea is not about sex, but just too meet some of the peeps in real, to chat and see how it all goes down..So in a real , normal way, I would Def be in, but I am a real social person, has a way with groups of strangers, crossing the social barrier, and just relaxing and unwinding, so if it's all about that, then watch out, it would be a good time..)))) :P

ย 

I trust sooo much your post :lol:

Your Signature says more as 1000 words ^^

ย 

Ofc it will be only a big meet of good friends as a kind of class reunion of people with the same Interests, to play only a Adult Sex Game :lol:

I think this idea would rock, I think advance planning at least 6 months, we can have all who would want to meet up somewhere they can..I know of an awesome place, dirt cheap, and a lot of hotels in the Area, plus a really safe country. I have been to Cuba a few times, once to Havana, and the other three to Vera dero..The first time by myself, and met so many peeps on my resort, from all over the world, lots of Euros, many fellow Canucks, it was cheap, safe, and extremely inexpensive. The beaches were awesome, and it being on a peninsula, a lot of great bars to visit, and many from all different resorts mingling..I know many Canadians have done group packages, for weddings, group get together etc..Alot of peeps can do thier own thing if they want, or the 3dxchaters cam meet places on the peninsula, and meet and greet in person in a friendly vacation environment. .I think it would be free publicity for the game and community, as well as just a plain and simple great time.I think we could add or develope a group page on forums to chat about it, exchange ideas, and if they are opened to it exchange some sort of contact info.I also think if it Flys, and some who may feel comfortable with this idea, can also add a group Facebook page for only 3dx friends and fellows who may want to come along..)))..just some thought on the subject at hand..thanks. Robo