3DXChat Community

Hi everybody...

gammareh

I'm Gammareh from Europe, relatively new to the game, but already had a lot of fun ;)

While playing I noticed a lot of things I don't understand, like what to do with the gold, how to get to places where people are but that I cannot reach and so on.

Could anybody please be so kind and direct me to the right place in the forum where I can find answers ?

Thanks and see u ! :)

Hi Gammareh and welcome  :)

Xgold: extra characters (10k each one), gifts (useful even as offline pms), marriage(10k)/divorce and to "boost" rooms in the list (300 xgold each time).

With unreachable places I suppose you mean rooms that are reserved for friends, or for groups, that mean available for people in your/others list, or exclusive for the group chat.

For a basic guide I'd suggest you to check this link:
http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/723-basic-game-manual-en-ger-fr-esp/

And for the rest feel free to ask as the forum is pretty friendly and open to help.

EDIT:

Ahh Girlie you're right ! Forgive me Shushpanzer !

Thanks a lot for the quick reply :-)

I checked the basic guide and even found out why 1) the TV isn't working and 2) how to manage the screenshot issue regarding windows 10 :-)

With unreachable places I mean things like parts of the beach. I see people's names in the bushes but can't explore that teritory.

Thanks for the advice re. the gold. I'll try to find about "boosting" my room :-)

Thanks a lot for the quick reply :-)

I checked the basic guide and even found out why 1) the TV isn't working and 2) how to manage the screenshot issue regarding windows 10 :-)

With unreachable places I mean things like parts of the beach. I see people's names in the bushes but can't explore that teritory.

Thanks for the advice re. the gold. I'll try to find about "boosting" my room :-)

The TV doesn't work anymore, so it's only a furniture for your rooms.

Screenshot issue ? You mean that they're not saved ? Just run the .exe as administrator and that should fix.

Regarding unreachable places: that's a glitch that people use to explore.

EDIT:

Yeah better use the term promote your room, more than boosting ^_^  

Concerning screenshots, I'm not sure that they go to the same file location for everyone.  If yours are still MIA, mine go here and maybe the same for you:

"C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\3DXChat\Screenshots"

Enjoy your experience, for the most part there are some great people here... just ignore the occasional troll.   :rolleyes:    

Short form of what Desirea said is the Screenshots folder under the 3DXChat folder.

If you're not sure where that is, you can find that out by...

a ) if the 3DXChat icon is on your desktop, right click on it, select Properties from the menu and then click on Open File Location

b ) if you run 3DXChat from the task bar, right click on the icon, right click on 3DXChat, select Properties from the menu and then click on Open File Location

c ) if you run from the Start menu, right click on the 3DXChat icon, select More and then click on Open file location.

As has already been mentioned, you have to run 3DXChat in Administrator mode in order for the screenshots to be produced.

There may be slight differences depending upon the version of Windows you are using.

As far as "how to get to places where people are but that I cannot reach and so on" is concerned.

You can request that they engage in an activity (sexual or non-sexual) with you which will take you there. Of course, if they don't know you they may well refuse.

Also, in order to be able to communicate (message) with them, it is easy if they are in your friends list or if you already have an ongoing conversation with them otherwise you won't be able to. However, you can use the F5 key (followed by wasd or cursor keys and the mouse) to enable you to fly the camera to their location and then you will be able to message them by clicking on them as normal.

Alternatively, message local chat to see if someone will help you with the necessary "secret handshake."

Hi gammareh,

the Problem is that the screenshots are saved in the program Directory of 3DX (C:\programs(X86)\3DX\Screenshots. In Windows 10 you don't have the authorization to save files there except if you are the Administrator. In Windows 10 you have to execute 3DX as administrator (easiest to do: right mouse click on the program Icon, there should be a item "Execute as administrator" in the coontext menu). Doing that you should be able to save your screeshots.

The TV doesn't work anymore, so it's only a furniture for your rooms.

Screenshot issue ? You mean that they're not saved ? Just run the .exe as administrator and that should fix.

Regarding unreachable places: that's a glitch that people use to explore.

EDIT:

Yeah better use the term promote your room, more than boosting ^_^  

:D  Oh, now I know what you mean :)  Thanks for the info!

Thanks a lot for all your help and welcome. I really appreciate that :)

Here's another question: these purple comments about what's going on while communicating and having fun with others. Is this done by the program or am I supposed to write something, too ?

Guest JuliaNiky
Hi gammareh,

You have to write /me before writing the text

example: /me laughsgammareh laughs

/me considered, i should open a classroom for Newbies ... with sex-ed  ;)

Guest Mira24

Hey Gammareh welcome glad your enjoying yourself already that is the main reason we play this to enjoy ourselves 

/me hopes this school accepts others not just newbies :D 

If not will help teach lol :P