3DXChat Community

What is a friend or friendship?

sweethoney

It is all of the above , someone that will be Honest and call you on your bs that loves you for who you are , and stands bye you , letting you know when you wrong , someone that is like Family of the mind and soul, you can talk about anything, not only can you trust them, but them you, a ride of Die person to me that's a true friend 

Guest SayaX

Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day.

I have collected a lot of 'friends' the first time here, recognizing after some time, that much of those 'friends' behaved as strangers, when I met them the next time. Having good sex with someone does not yet make her automatically a friend.

So I cleaned up my friends list quite rigorously leaving those which fulfil the following criteria:

• when I am online and he/she is online, we connect per pm and exchange some words. If he / she is busy, np, then we don't chat, but at least a 'Hi' is welcome
  • there is no jealousy or ownership thoughts, when we accidentally meet in a room and of us is just in action with anybody else, no problem
  • We have interesting chats and fun together

This reduced my list drastically, but as well leaving some people there I really look after......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SherryJ

A friend is someone who no matter your flaw's looks past those flaw's and sees the soul. Yes, I did say soul. A lot of times we tend to  dislike someone because of a flaw in character. When in fact we all are flawed. Flaws make us stronger. I don't judge people based on what others tell me. I base what I see with my own two eyes or experience myself. Yet I forgive much more than other people do. Call me a sap but, 'he who forgives much is forgiven much. :P."  I have a few friends in the game who honestly I can say that no matter what I do in the game or say in the game they still have my back. I don't think it's about upholding me in my wrong.. or right but knowing in the end we are all there to have fun and enjoy what little RP or adventures we are creating with another person who is like minded.

38080-Friends-Are-Like-Panties.jpg

When I think of a friend in this place I look at two ladies close to me heart. Both are no holds barred. They tell me the truth while being supportive as a friend should. One I can dial up while we are both in traffic to go n and on about my frustrations. She can do the same of me. It is being there and expecting nothing in return because it is where your relationship is. It is trust, respect, and love.