3DXChat Community

Many bugs since 337

Xanar

Well, you're right Britney and, to tell you the truth, I've never noticed that button. Also, it might only be a problem with deckchairs and at the beach as that is the only place that I have noticed it and it doesn't happen with my deckchair at my apartment.

Well, you're right Britney and, to tell you the truth, I've never noticed that button. Also, it might only be a problem with deckchairs and at the beach as that is the only place that I have noticed it and it doesn't happen with my deckchair at my apartment.

Cordelia, I thought it was my mis-clicking, lol.

As I am not at the beach much, I did not realize why it was happening.

Good to know I was not as bad, as I thought, on clicking.

Take care.

Nellie

Heeyyy :3

Lately I have also been experiencing long or infinite loading screens. If, with a lot of luck, it gets past that... I experience loading issues with profiles and or gallery images. I'm still trying to figure out if this is coming from the game or maybe an issue with my connection (although everything else seems to work fine, outside the game).

For the loading screen issue, I've tried the post on the forums about removing your clothing, but that didn't help.
The profiles not loading can't seem to be fixed with the workaround written in this forum post.

xx

Not sure if this has been reported or not but I am getting tired of it. Exiting a pm it clicks through and, at least when seated, I stand up.

Very annoying. The menus are all click through which makes no sense at all.

The most annoying bug right now is finding yourself half naked only just by cuddling, unless someone advises to cover yourself, right Britney  :lol: ?

I agree and I also find this to be borderline game breaking. Also... i'm literally shocked it's been let go for so long with not even a peep or acknowledgement from the devs.

Heeyyy :3

Lately I have also been experiencing long or infinite loading screens. If, with a lot of luck, it gets past that... I experience loading issues with profiles and or gallery images. I'm still trying to figure out if this is coming from the game or maybe an issue with my connection (although everything else seems to work fine, outside the game).

For the loading screen issue, I've tried the post on the forums about removing your clothing, but that didn't help.

The profiles not loading can't seem to be fixed with the workaround written in this forum post.

xx

If I would have only known it was that easy to get you to take off your clothes!  I would have pretended that was a fix back when I met you!