3DXChat Community

truth

Kiffen

Hi everyone, writing  in forums today to be honest with you all,  so here goes, I am a guy, and have betrayed and deceived many ppl in this game.

I have no excuse and must accept any and all outcome, with great regret and great remorse I let my self get suck,d too far into roleplaying.

Though it always felt wrong my roleplaying the game seemd to make it feel like it was just a game, only one problem I started to realize I was injuring real people and myself, I felt so horribly bad about all of this crap but couldn't pull myself away, I just want to say to all those I have hurt, and to all those I didn't hurt that I am so very  sorry for what I did, and wish I could take it back but I cant, even worse is I have had other countless avi and never could shake it, ,To all my friends I know this will hurt you very much, but hope that someday you can find it in your heart to forgive me

I will be deleting my characters and not to come back

Hi everyone, writing  in forums today to be honest with you all,  so here goes, I am a guy, and have betrayed and deceived many ppl in this game.

I have no excuse and must accept any and all outcome, with great regret and great remorse I let my self get suck,d too far into roleplaying.

Though it always felt wrong my roleplaying the game seemd to make it feel like it was just a game, only one problem I started to realize I was injuring real people and myself, I felt so horribly bad about all of this crap but couldn't pull myself away, I just want to say to all those I have hurt, and to all those I didn't hurt that I am so very  sorry for what I did, and wish I could take it back but I cant, even worse is I have had other countless avi and never could shake it, ,To all my friends I know this will hurt you very much, but hope that someday you can find it in your heart to forgive me

I will be deleting my characters and not to come back

Common story as usual heard...m'not surprised ... you feel guilty to have  mind played ppl's now? Pfff bs

I don't really know what to think about this... I at one time played a women in game... Although in my case, i wanted to be a woman and enjoyed being a full woman in game... When I came out as a Tgirl my friends all seemed to be fine with it... But being a man and roleplaying as a woman to fool others isn't really the same thing... I for one, wouldn't be mad at you, three of my friends in game came out to me as men IRL. Being Bi it didn't really matter to me, I love the person, not what between their legs... And one of the 3 men, I am very much in love with... If I was you, I wouldn't leave the game, I would just add in your profile that this AVI is ran by a man, and keep going...

Terri

Kind of speechless...but these quotes seem to stand out

I shouldn't be shocked but I am. I had no idea. Nearly two years is a long time to keep up such a charade. I remember feeling bad for you because of things you had gone through, being grilled about your gender. Thought you were a victim. 

I guess what matters to me more is how much of the character was a lie, right? Gender is just one aspect...

while its good you admitted it i guess might have been better to give your good friends a heads up before you posted. 

60 percent? try adding another 20-25 percent

tumblr_mn8cwd7LOX1qghhigo1_500.gif

ps1:

rest of the post got deleted cause of a "to fast and to clickerous" userchick fingers

shooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts

shout.jpg?w=500&h=333

and it will pop up back restored completly again, probably in the next 96h then

ps2:

and now finally jumps into the game

shoooouuuuuuuuuts again

46f03c270b7d7eab5c3718bcd4eda94e.jpg

But at the very least you can find solace in the fact that all these men who are "lesbians" are actually marrying fellow dudes and just dont know it

Giggles... This is so true... I was married in game before I came out as a Tgirl to what turned out to be a man....

Terri

Giggles... This is so true... I was married in game before I came out as a Tgirl to what turned out to be a man....

Terri

dont get me wrong, i have nothing against TS. As a matter of fact i have good friends who are. My issues are with guys acting like ladies just to hook up with lesbians. But i am getting off topic and i want to stop that. Its good that he did but the cynic in me thinks he prob got found out so he decided to come clean before everyone knew. I mean he had two years of doing it so couldnt have been guilt. 

I gues i am a little irked he screwed around someone i consider a friend and is a good person who clearly didnt deserve it.  

dont get me wrong, i have nothing against TS. As a matter of fact i have good friends who are. My issues are with guys acting like ladies just to hook up with lesbians. But i am getting off topic and i want to stop that. Its good that he did but the cynic in me thinks he prob got found out so he decided to come clean before everyone knew. I mean he had two years of doing it so couldnt have been guilt. 

I gues i am a little irked he screwed around someone i consider a friend and is a good person who clearly didnt deserve it.  

Ya... I hurt people when I was being a full woman in the game... and when you start a lie it's hard to stop it from snowballing ( specially when you're enjoying the lie like I did)... To live in game for 2 years with the lie is hard to take... In that time he must of hurt a number of people and he must not truly care to let it go on for that long.... the lesbians I was with took it the hardest when I came out... Some even said that being with them as a full woman when I wasn't was rape... I can see their point... and that hurt me the hardest... But... this is only one person and like everyone has been saying, it is very common on 3dx, and other games like this... and more people are going to get hurt... and I don't see it stopping any time soon... 

Terri

Guest Twiggy

To me when someone comes in these forums like this the only person it does any good for is the person that has spent all his time deceiving people.

You are trying to make yourself feel better about the wrong you continued to do for so long and not caring that it will likely hurt a lot of people.

There will be people that will see this and be hurt, and your apology will mean very little to them.

I know you may feel you have to explain yourself and say sorry, but that should have been done long before now.

There has been so much talk about this exact subject, both in these forums and in the game.

It has been expressed so many times the harm that it does and why it is so wrong to do so.

All the excuses that have been used for people to justify doing this have been shown to be invalid and anyone who has continued to do so has done so with full knowledge of the wrong they are doing.

It not only causes problems for the people they directly deceive, it causes problems for the whole community.

As I have said previous in another thread, this is a fantasy game and are given the choice of playing either sex. But as I also said when your relationships go from been the odd hello in local and fucking a  random here and there too a close friendship/relationship online and sometimes offline, then yes you owe it to that person to be up front and honest. It saves you and others the hurt later on if you don't.

To me when someone comes in these forums like this the only person it does any good for is the person that has spent all his time deceiving people.

You are trying to make yourself feel better about the wrong you continued to do for so long and not caring that it will likely hurt a lot of people.

There will be people that will see this and be hurt, and your apology will mean very little to them.

I know you may feel you have to explain yourself and say sorry, but that should have been done long before now.

There has been so much talk about this exact subject, both in these forums and in the game.

It has been expressed so many times the harm that it does and why it is so wrong to do so.

All the excuses that have been used for people to justify doing this have been shown to be invalid and anyone who has continued to do so has done so with full knowledge of the wrong they are doing.

It not only causes problems for the people they directly deceive, it causes problems for the whole community.

Very true. What amazes me is that sometimes people that are very active in those discussions later appear to be a guy too, lol. I guess the trick of 3dx is walking that thin line between trusting people and being paranoid, haha. And all in all, I have much more good experiences then bad. 

My plan is simple... I'll handle what ever they have under their shorts or panties... All good to me!! suck! suck! lick! lick!

Terri

Ha ha. Well, for me its not the sexual aspect that is issue in these cases. I think most will agree that when you stay longer this becomes more and more a social game, despite the obvious fantasy aspect of it. And that means that apart from the sexual stuff (which doesn't really bother me, I am pretty sure I have had sex with guys too, lol), its the sharing of other real-life things that you hope aren't all based on lies. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ha ha. Well, for me its not the sexual aspect that is issue in these cases. I think most will agree that when you stay longer this becomes more and more a social game, despite the obvious fantasy aspect of it. And that means that apart from the sexual stuff (which doesn't really bother me, I am pretty sure I have had sex with guys too, lol), its the sharing of other real-life things that you hope aren't all based on lies. 

I think you are right... The only thing I lied about when I was in game as a full woman was what is between my lags... I don't lie about anything other then that... Even then... I did have to tell some half truths and do a lot of miss leading to keep the lie of being a full woman going... The big trouble with being in game as a full woman when you're not... Is sooner or later... someone will fall in love with you... and then you have 2 choices, 1 to come out to minimize the damage that you have already done.... or 2 to keep the lie going, and hurt that person even more in the long run... To go for 2 years, those lies must have been some whoppers... although there is a 3, and a bit chicken shit if you ask me... is to poof and leave the game without saying a word... leaving people to worrying about you and wonder what happened... At least he/she left a message before they left...

Terri

Terri

Well I am a victim of number 3, after 9 months all I ask is for the person in my case to tell me why. At least then I can get some sort of closure. P.S. in my case it wasn't  about gender it was to do with who they pretended to be away from this game.

Well I am a victim of number 3, after 9 months all I ask is for the person in my case to tell me why. At least then I can get some sort of closure. P.S. in my case it wasn't  about gender it was to do with who they pretended to be away from this game.

Everyone needs closure of some type, no matter how bad the reason for leaving the game maybe... Not knowing can hurt way more then knowing...

Terri