3DXChat Community

Time to step off the stage...

Guest beccie

(Copying this over from my profile for those friends who don't check or can't get online.)

This world has simply become too painful, so for now it is time to leave the stage.

To AHT, Ciera, Babette, MarionUK, Megan, Robbie, Leo, Joe, Xanar, Norah and others I may have missed:

I thank you for standing by me throughout my time here, for lifting my spirits when I was sad, holding me up when I was

ready to fall and for being there simply when I was alone. I love you all.

To Adiu:

God bless you in your recovery. Your inner strength is a fountain of hope to others.

To RosemaryT:

Your friendship knows no ocean boundaries. I leave here anticipating the future, and less damaged by the past,

because of you. I truly hope we stay in contact.

To Sterre :

Words cannot adequately express my love for you. You are a one-in-a-million for whom I will always have a special place in my heart. Because of you, I am stronger and for that I will always be grateful. Every minute with you was a joy, and every minute as a friend beyond this world will be matched by that.

I’m with you my love, holding your hand, whenever you need.

Aww Bec I'm so sad reading this. I'll miss you so terribly much. I hope you keep in touch. Bec I always remember a time when I'd just started to get to know you. I found you - I could always tell you were sad or upset by how you sit - on LI sat facing the sea. It turned out you'd had to have your poor kitty put down. Now even though you were terribly upset, you still said something really funny about the whole incident - namely your cat was purring not knowing what was about to happen. 

I have so many fond memories of you so I'll miss you terribly. 

I hope you wrote a list and I hope it made you smile.

Axx

I know we've never spoken but thank you for your efforts with breast cancer awareness month, especially when some tried to discourage you. I truly admire the passion and resolve you showed in trying to spread a message that should be so important to all of us. Thank you. xx

Thank you Laura... yes what a pity we never spoke... you're just up the road from me irl.. small world indeed :)

Hello Beccie,

we never met i dont know you but i feel the pain even if i don't know whats going on exactly.

Wishing you all the best in the future. The pain will end for sure, finally i like to share with you something which gives me always strength.

Take it as a gift from someone who dont know you, but also from someone who knows you exactly.

Much Love and Blessings! Bing 

Hey Beccie, I think I have met you before, but don't know you well, but read your post, and I am sad that you are leaving. I have felt the same before, and left only to get sucked back in here, so I wish you well, and perhaps , I hope you end up coming back one day,as many of us have after a much needed break.If you ever come back, I hope to meet and get to know you, you sound like a pretty decent person, so it is a loss to lose a good person in here.... So good luck, and if you decide to come back, I'm sure many will, re greet you as a friend with open arms. ....

Guest MeganMasters

Beccie to say you will be missed is a huge understantment. Every moring i have my tea ill look to the pier and think of our chats. My heart is with you and i will think of you often with a smile of my face and your kind words in my heart